Noona Is Mine Forever

Start Over

 

 

“Hyung, why did you drag me all the way here?

 

It was a  lazy Saturday morning and Jo Kwon called Jinwoon to drag him to Myeongdong. “Kwonnie hyung look, there are many people here. Why are we even here again?” The maknae groaned as they strolled the streets full of people.

“Yah. You said you'd help me pick out a ring when we were in Jeju.” Kwon reminded his dongsaeng, who groaned even louder. “I also messaged Changmin hyung and Seulong hyung to follow us here.

“Ah hyung why didn't you just to the same to me! Why am I dragged here?” He pouted, making Kwon laugh a little. “Seriously, you guys treat me like I'm the youngest.

Kwon knocked on Jinwoon's head lightly. “You are the youngest among us. Hello, two year difference?

“Ah– Ah hyung! You and Ga-in noona also has a two year difference!

“Yes but the difference in that is she is the older one.” Kwon pouted his lips while looking around. “Now where do we start to look for rings.

Jinwoon was also busy looking around. “Hyung, why do you want to give her a ring anyway? Don't tell me you're going to propose??” He said with wide eyes.

“Eh?” Kwon laughed. “Yah, Jinwoon-ah. Even I know that proposing to her now is too early. I will propose to her, when I know that the time is right.” He stopped outside a jewelry store and looked at the window where some rings and other jewelries are displayed. “I'll just give her the ring she's been nagging me to get her.” Kwon looked at Jinwoon, who looked at him with a confused face.

“Ga-in noona asked for a ring? Why?

Jo Kwon laughed at the maknae again. “Silly boy. She wants to have a couple ring.” He started to walk again and Jinwoon followed him like a puppy. “I think I didn't give her one two years ago that's why she's asking for one.

“You didn't give her a couple ring when you guys were still dating two years ago?” Jinwoon said. “Hyung that's so lame.” He started to tease Kwon.

“Ah shut up! It's not. I gave her something... But it's not a couple ring.

 

-FLASHBACK: January 6, 2010 at Ga-in's apartment-

Jo Kwon and Ga-in were watching the news at her apartment. Kwon said that he will appear because his company got featured in the "Success Stories" section of the news.

“When did they interview you, yeobo?” Ga-in asked him. 

He stretched his hands and placed them on her shoulder, pushing her a little bit closer to his side before answering. “Yesterday morning up until lunch time. That's why I told you I can't eat with you at lunch time.” Kwon yawned. “I gave them a tour of the office and then they interviewed me.

“Mm. You owe me, you know.” She said, pouting her lips. “I had to eat lunch with that Im Seulong ALONE.

“Ah why yeobo? Seulongie hyung is not that bad.” Kwon replied with an amused voice. “Well he can get on your nerves but still. Noona you and hyung are born on the same year... You're friends so why are you always fighting?

Ga-in sighed. “Honestly, I also have no idea. One minute we're fine and the next thing you know, we're bickering like a couple.

“Like a what?

“Oh. Nothing~” Ga-in smiled a sly smile. She started the game of push and pull with Kwon today.

“Yeobo what did you say? Like a couple?” Kwon asked again with a high voice. “Who said that?

“One of Changmin oppa's workmates. He said he thought that we were a couple because at first we were seriously talking and then the next minute we're bickering.” Ga-in said nonchalantly. “If Changmin oppa did not correct him then that guy would still think that we're a couple.

Kwon scratched his head in frustration. “Noona~~ I think you're playing with me again.

“Ah what playing? I am not.” Ga-in said, her expression unreadable. “I'm just telling you what the guy told us yesterday.

“Then don't eat alone with Seulong hyung again.” Kwon said, while watching the news.

“Why not?” Ga-in retorted with an amused voice. She can't hide her amusement at their situation right now. “Who are you to order me around?” She said jokingly.

“Yah. Son Ga-in, I am your boyfriend for crying out loud.”  Jo Kwon said, unable to hide his irritation. Ga-in looked at him with a surprised face. “Stop playing around with me. Seriously noona...” He started to murmur really fast, making Ga-in's head hurt.

“Stop it.” She slapped his arm, and automatically, Kwon stopped. “Look, you're segment is on yeobo.

Kwon suddenly sat up straight and glued his eyes on the television. Ga-in smiled and watched the show together with him.

 

“..... So Mr. Jo Kwon. Is there someone right now who serves as your inspiration for your success?” Both of them heard the reporter's question on TV. Kwon suddenly looked away and was busy rummaging through his pocket whle Ga-in was staring intently at the screen.

“Ah. There is.” 

“Oh. You now made me curious, Mr. Jo Kwon. So, who is it?

The Jo Kwon on the TV smiled. “Well, of course my parents serve as my inspiration. And my friends who begged me to mention them. Well, I think some of the viewers know them. Lee Changmin, Im Seulong and Jung Jinwoon.

“Ohh. The architect, chef and one of your directors at your company.” The reporter nodded. “Anyone else? Mr. Jo Kwon I only aksed for a person and you gave me a lot.

“Ahhh~” His smile was now from ear to ear. “There is someone who inspires me right now. She mkaes me a better man everyday and she teaches me new things.

“So there is someone.“ The reporter laughed. “Who is she?

Jo Kwon smiled even wider. “She's– Ah. Maybe I'll just introduce her to you next time.

“Omo~ I thought this is the day that Jo Kwon would confess that he's taken....

 

Ga-in's expression was unreadable when Kwon took a peek at her. “Noona, is something wrong? He was trying to hold his laughter. 

“Eh? What? Nothing''s wrong.” She replied. Kwon felt that she was disappointed that he didn't mention her.

“Noona, remember when you nagged me to buy a couple ring?” He started to change the topic. Ga-in looked at him, her eyes sharp.

“You bought it?” There was a hint of happiness and excitement in her voice. Kwon smiled. “Where?

He was smiling from ear to ear. “Noona, close your eyes.”  Ga-in obeyed, making Kwon look at her with much surprise. He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. “Noona, you can open your eyes now.

Ga-in opened her eyes and looked at Kwon, who was smiling widely. She then turned her focus to his hand, which was holding a small opened box. Inside the box was a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. Her expression suddenly stiffened.

“Yah. What the hell is that? Can that be worn here?” She raised her left hand to his face.

Jo Kwon's smile quickly disappeared. “What? Yeobo, can't you see that this is a necklace?” He took out the necklace and showed it to her. “Look, I even begged the jewelry store to engrave this to your part.” Kwon turned the heart shaped pendant around to show Ga-in what was engraved in her pendant.

 

조권 <3

 

And then he showed her his necklace which he was wearing the whole time.

 

손가인

 

“Yeobo, I literally begged them to do this because they don't really engrave stuff on their jewelry.” Kwon placed the box down to the sofa and sighed. “And then there you are not appreciating it. Aigoo I knew this is the reaction that I would get even thought I got you something.” He was now talking to himself, obviously frustrated.

Ga-in silently took the necklace and looked at it. “Thank you.” She said in a small voice.

“What?” Kwon half-shouted. “I didn't hear what you said.

“Aish. I said thank you you idiot.” Ga-in said, glaring at him. Kwon smiled even though she was glaring at him. That was the Son Ga-in that he knew. “Now put this on. I can't put this on by myself.” Immediately, Kwon obeyed. While he was busy putting on the necklace, she suddenly asked him something.

“Yeobo, why did you buy a necklace instead of a ring?

Kwon finished locking the necklace in her neck. “Ah. I knew you were going to say that.” He said. 

 

 

“Noona, this may sound cheesy but I promised myself that if I would give you a ring, I have to make sure that the ring is a wedding ring, not a couple ring.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

“Aigoo Jo Kwon that was so cheesy.

 

Changmin said as he picked up his coffee. While Kwon was halfway telling his story to Jinwoon, his two hyungs arrived. They decided to grab coffee first before hunting for Ga-in's ring. Kwon continued to tell his story there.

“No it's not hyung! Seulong hyung said it was fine back then.” He looked at Seulong who was busy eating. “Hyung, it's not cheesy right?

“Now that I think about it....” Seulong smirked. “It was cheesy.” Kwon pouted his lips. “Seriously. You should've just told her the real reason... That you we're short on cash.” Jinwoon and Changmin laughed at the real reason of Kwon's story. Jo Kwon bowed his head in embarrassment.

“Hyuuuung~~~ I thought that was just a secret between us.” Kwon said. Seulong just stuck his tongue out to him. “Ah. Whatever. We should just hurry up because I want to give the ring to her tonight.

Jinwoon took a bite of his donut. “Hyung are you really sure that you're going to buy a ring today and not another necklace?” Kwon nodded. “Where are we going to buy here in Myeongdong anyway?

Seulong raised his hand, startling everyone. “Oh! Oh! I know a place!” The three of them looked at him with weird and puzzled faces. “Ah why? My colleague from work told me about this store where you can buy great accessories. Plus you can engrave soemthing on the accessory.

Kwon's eyes widened when he heard about the engraving part. Changmin noticed him and commented. “Yah, Kwon-ah. Are you planning to engrave something again?

“Ah... Hyung I” He was caught. Seulong and Jinwoon shook their heads in unison. “Why? Is I wrong if I say something in the jewelry?

“No hyung it's not that.” Jinwoon spoke. “It's just... It's too cliche. Too common hyung.

He suddenly looked at his watch and his eyes got big. “Hyung, can we talk while going to the store? I have an appointment at 3pm and I really have to go to that one.

Seulong looked surprised. “You have something to do today? Me too. But mine would be later at 7.” He was looking weirdly at Jinwoon. 

 

“Anyway, let's go?” With that the four of them left the coffee shop.

 

 

“Hyung get that one! No, that one looks cool too! Oh wait here's another one!

 

They reached the shop that Seulong knows by 1:30 in the afternoon. Inside, Jinwoon was amazed with the designs and was running around the store. His three hyungs hung their head in embarrassment. “Yah~ Jinwoon-ah.” Changmin said with a faint voice. “Calm down. Kwonnie can't move if you're being hyper.

He stopped moving around and settled beside Seulong. “Sorry hyung. It's just that these things looked cool.” Jinwoon looked around. “Maybe I should but one of these.

“Jinwoon-ah you can buy things later. Just help me out with ring picking and then you guys can go.” Kwon said, who's now at the counter looking at rings. The three of them dragged themselves to the counter to help out Kwon.

“Kwon-ah, how about this one?” Changmin raised a ring with a big diamond on it.

“Hyung, that looks like an engagement ring.” Seulong said. “Kwonnie's not proposing to her... Or are you going to propose to her?!” He turned to Kwon who was pouting his lips while looking at rings.

Jinwoon answered the question in behalf of Kwon. “Eyy hyung. Kwonnie hyung will not propose to her. Well he said that earlier. He said he's just buying her a ring. Right hyung?” He turned to Kwon who nodded.

“Yah Jo Sajangnim, this one should fit Ga-in's style.” Seulong showed him a ring with a heart engraved on it. Kwon pouted before shaking his head in disagreement with Seulong's choice. “Aigoo. You are one picky guy, Jo Kwon.” He sighed as he looked at the designs of other rings.

“Jinwoon-ah, anything good?” Changmin asked the maknae. Jinwoon shook his head. “Yah Kwon-ah. We can't find anything decent here.” He looked around for Kwon and found him paying for something at the cashier. Changmin pointed him to the two before they approached him.

“Excuse me.” Seulong said in a mocking voice. “Mr. Jo Kwon, have you bought the ring?” Kwon nodded. “May I see it?” He snatched the ring from Kwon before he could even reply. The ring was a thin silver style with a little diamond on the center. Seulong checked if Kwon engraved something. “You're not engraving anything?

Kwon shook his head. “Well, you guys said it was too common so I decided to just give her a ring and get it over with.

“Well, this is a first. Kwonnie hyung listened to us.” Jinwoon said as he was checking out the ring. He checked the time. It was already past two. “Hyung, can we go now? I don't want to miss my appointment.

“Where are you going anyway?” Changmin asked him.

“The dentist.” Jinwoon replied with a small voice. The three of them snickered at him. “I knew you were going to laugh at me when I tell you my appoinments. Kwon hyung, let's go. You still have to drop me there since you dragged me here.

“Alright, alright.” Kwon said as he fished out his car keys from his pocket. “You have the rings right?” Jinwoon nodded. “Let's go. I'll message you later Changmin hyung and Seulong hyung.” The two maknaes waved goodbye at their hyungs. Changmin then turned to Seulong.

“You're still going to meet her tonight?

Seulong nodded. “I have to hyung. I think she's planning something.. bad. I feel that something is going to happen in the coming weeks.

 

Meanwhile, Kwon and Jinwoon reached the dentist after 40 minutes. Jinwoon hurriedly got out of Kwon's car. “Hyung, thanks for the ride. Good luck with Ga-in noona later!

Kwon just waved at Jinwoon and took off to Ga-in's apartment, not realizing that the maknae had the rings in his pocket and fogot to give it back to Kwon.

 

 

“Yeobo~ I'm hungry.” Kwon arrived at Ga-in's apartment after an hour of driving. He was surprised that she was home. Kwon was actually expecting Ga-in to be at work and he would just wait at her doorstep until she got back. “Why are you here again, yeobo? I thought the noonas gave you some chores at the studio.

Ga-in yawned and stretched lazily. She was wearing a big t-shirt which went down up to her knees, covering her shorts and exposing her legs. Kwon kept on looking at the floor because he felt that his face was getting red. “I didn't hear my alarm so I decided to call in sick today even though the unnies know that I'm not sick.” She looked at him lazily. “What are you doing here?

“I– Uhm. I told you I'm hungry yeobo.” Kwon looked down on the floor, avoiding Ga-in's eyes.

She raised her eyebrows at him. “Then why don't you eat outside you idiot. Why go here.” Ga-in noticed that he was staring at the floor ever since he arrived. What's that about. Is he embarrassed to look at me when I'm dressed like this?

“Yah.” Ga-in started to move towards Kwon, who was still staring down. “Why are you staring down at the floor? Is the floor prettier than me?” She asked him with a seductive voice, teasing him.

Kwon gulped when he heard Ga-in talk to him seductively. “Ah. No. It's just that– Yeobo you're floor is nice. What's the name of the material that they used? I'm thinking of replacing the floor of my house.” He replied, his voice sounded all nervous.

“Ah~” Ga-in was still teasing him. “But yeobo, you still didn't answer my question. Is the floor prettier than me?” She was now inches beside him.

“No. Noona is prettier.” Kwon replied in a small voice.

Ga-in smirked. She made him look at her by raising his head up to her level. “What? I didn't hear you.” She continued to play him with his seductive voice. Ga-in saw that Kwon's sides formed beads of sweat from nervousness. Don't laugh yet. Try to hold it in Son Ga-in.

Kwon didn't answer her. He was avoiding her eye contact. Ga-in can't take it anymore and laughed at him. “Oh. It's so nice to mess with you Kwon-ah.” She was laughing so hard her head fell down on Kwon's shoulder. “You should've seen the look on your face.” She was now holding her stomach because of laughing so hard.

“Ah noona! What kind of joke was that! That was not even funny!” Kwon complained.

“Yah.” Ga-in said, now facing him. “What do you mean it's not funny. If you were in my position you would see how funny this situation is.” She said in between fits of laughter. “Seriously.” Ga-in now sat down propery on the couch. “Why are you staring down at the floor?

Kwon was still quiet. “You have to promise me that if I tell the reason then noona would not laugh.” He told Ga-in, who nodded in agreeement. 

 

“I was too shy to look at you because of your outfit. 

 

Ga-in looked at him, her expression stiff. “Seriously?” Kwon nodded. “Seriously? That's your reason?” Again, he nodded at her.

She then started to laugh again. “Yah~ Yeobo.” Ga-in looked at him, her face amused. “I wear shorts all the time and you're not embarrassed or anything. But when I wear this kind of outfit you suddelny feel so shy around me? Yah, You're really unbelievable.

“Ah what's wrong with that noona!” Kwon said, his voice raised a little bit. “How do I know that you're wearing something underneath that big shirt!” He suddenly blurted out his thoughts.

Ga-in eyes widened. “YAH! YOU ERT!” She suddenly shouted. “AH REALLY. YOU BIG ERT! OF COURSE I'M WEARING SOMETHING!” Ga-in lifted her shirt to show Kwon her shorts. “Yah seriously. What kind of mind do you have Jo Kwon? First you think about skinship and now erted thoughts?!

“What erted thoughts?! I am not thinking of erted thoughts!” Kwon said in defense. “I was going to give noona something but then you decided to call me a ert so nevermind.” He slumped back on the couch.

Her eyes widened when she heard him say that he was going to give her something. “Where is that something?” She extended her hand out to him. “I'll take back everything I said if you give me that something.

Kwon smirked. I knew it. She would change her mind . “Hold on.” He grabbed his coat from the table and looked at it's pocket. Kwon pouted when he saw that the box was not there. He then started to feel the pockets in his pants, thinking that he may have put it there. But he can't feel anything. Kwon was now panicking.

“Yeobo, is something wrong?” Ga-in asked. Kwon shook his head. Omo where could that box be.

Then, while looking for the box again in his coat, he suddenly realized that Jinwoon was the last person that held the ring. Omo. Jinwoonie has the ring. What do I do now. His surprise was now ruined. Ga-in still has her hand extended.

“Yeobo.” His mind was now blank. Kwon's surprise was ruined. He was thinking of ways on how to explain the situation. Suddenly, he saw a red string on the floor and an idea poped in his head.

Kwon smiled, hiding his frustration. “Yeobo, close your eyes.” Ga-in followed him and she closed her eyes. As soon as her eyes were closed, Kwon picked up the string from the floor. He grabbed her left hand and tied the string at her ring finger.

“Yah.” Ga-in opened her eyes when she felt that Kwon was doing something with her fingers. “This is your something? A random string that came from the floor of my apartment?

Kwon was still fixing the string. “Ah yeobo just appreciate the moment. I can explain what's going on.

“Tch. Just tell me the truth. You just made that something up so that I can stop calling you ert, ert.” Ga-in said. But she let Kwon finish his work on her finger because she noticed that he was concentrating so hard. Ga-in likes it when Kwon is concentrating.

Kwon smiled at his work. “All done!” Ga-in looked to see Kwon's red string tied like a ribbon on her left ring finger.

“Yeobo.” He started. To be honest I was going to get you a ring. Wait, I have the ring. It's just that  I left it with Jinwoon. But anyway, don't think that me giving you a string has no meaning. It has a meaning.

 

“You see when I was young, I always forget to do my homeworks and assignments. My mom would scold me everyday because I was about to fail school. So, to fix my problem, everyday she would tie a string on my finger just like that. And then she would say that when I look at the string, I should remember to do my homework first before playing and it worked. Everytime I raise my hand I see the string and then I remember to do my work everyday. Even until now I still do this trick when I feel too lazy to start my paperworks.

 

“But anyway, yeobo. I'm really sorry I can't give you the ring today. Just think of that as the ring.” Kwon laughed, but Ga-in didn't. “Yeobo, that string is a reminder of how much I love you.” His voice sounded serious, making Ga-in jump a little bit in shock.

 

 

“That string is a reminder that noona is mine, forever.” For the first time ever since they have dated, counting the one in the past, Kwon made the first move.

 

He leaned in and kissed Ga-in softly on the lips.

 

a/n:

Hey guys! So, another update? LOL. Kwonnie becomes nervous when he sees Ga-in in her laid back clothes. Weird Kwonnie is weird. And who was the "Her" that Seulong and Changmin were talking about? You'll see on the next chapter.

Next chapter will be the third? to the last chapter. I am seriously ending this in 40 chapters. So, head up. Besides, I already have my next story plotted out so if anyone is still interested in reading shameless Adam Couple fics, then please look out for my next story. :3

Sorry if this was a lame one. /bows/ I promise next chapter will be a decent one. Oh and the hangul that I wrote is just "Jo Kwon <3" on Ga-in's pendant and "Son Ga-in" on Kwon's. So if you linked their pendants, the heart would have "Jo Kwon <3 Son Ga-in"

To the subs, silent readers and new readers.. hello! Welcome to hte world of the shameless Adam Couple. LOL.

Comments? Till the next update! :D