A Day With My Favorite Friend and the Noonas

Start Over

 

(Disclaimer: This whole chapter will be written in Seulong's point of view aka Seulong's storytelling.)

 

 

-FLASHBACK: Yesterday evening at Seulong's apartment, 9:28pm-

 

From: Jo Kwoniie; 9:28pm

    Seulong hyuuuuung~ ^^

 

I was busy watching a soccer match in my TV when I heard my phone rang. Kwon apparently sent me a message, disturbing my peaceful mood. “What does this kid want now.

 

To: Jo Kwoniie; 9:32pm

   What now you brat? ㅎㅅㅎ

From: Jo Kwoniie; 9:40pm

   If I ask you a favor.. would you do it? ^^

 

“Would I want to do Jo Kwon a favor... Hmm.” I always like to mess around with Kwon. That has been my hobby ever since I became his friend. 

 

To: Jo Kwoniie; 9:42pm

   No. ㅎㅅㅎ

From: Jo Kwoniie; 9:45pm

   Ah hyuuuungggg~ Please? ><

To: Jo Kwoniie; 9:46pm

   Would you treat me to lunch if I said yes? ㅇㅅㅇ

From: Jo Kwoniie; 9:50pm

   Aish. I would ask Changmin hyung to do it but he will be busy tomorrow. So is Jinwoon so I came to ask you and here you are saying nonesense things. Tch.

 

I was seriously having fun teasing and messing around with Jo Kwon. But of course, I have to give in to his demand. I had nothing to do anyway so why not.

 

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:00pm

   Alright. What do you want me to do? 

From: Jo Kwoniie; 10:05pm

   Yay! I knew it. You can't resist me, Ongseulee hyung. ㅎㅎ

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:07pm

   Yah spit it out already Kwon-ah. Or else I'll take my offer of help back.

From: Jo Kwoniie; 10:13pm

   Hyung, can you watch over Ga-in noona for me tomorrow?

 

I seriously stared at my phone for 10 minutes. Me, baby-sitting Son Ga-in? Is he out of his mind? Im Seulong is not a baby sitter for crying out loud. Ah whatever. I have to know the reason why first.

 

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:25pm

   Yah Jo Kwon. Are you out of your mind? Aish. Your reason better be good because if it's not then I'm rejecting your favor.

From: Jo Kwoniie; 10:29pm

   I thought you fell asleep hyung. ㅋ Ah my reason is acceptable! You see, I have this business meeting in Jejudo. I'll leave early in the morning then come back the next day around evening. If you think that I'm going alone, I'm not. Remember me telling you a while ago that Jinwoonie and Changminnie hyung will be busy? Well, they're coming with me. I personally begged Changmin hyung to be in charge of the food because I miss his cooking. ㅎㅎ Hyung don't complain that I'm leaving you out. This is seriously and purely business.

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:34pm

   Why would I complain that I'm being left out? I'm a mature person... Oh damn it Jo Kwon why am I not on this trip? ㅠㅠ 

From: Jo Kwoniie; 10:37pm

   I knew it. You would still complain. Hyung, it's a business trip. Seriously. Don't throw the "Jinwoon is there so it's probably not business" crap because believe it or not, he's the one heading this meeting. I just need to be there because I'm Jo Sajangnim. ㅋ If you want you can blame this all on Jinwoonie. 

 

Blame it all on Jinwoon, that's what I always do when I'm with him. Oh fine. I'll let them off hook this time.

 

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:40pm

   Okay. ㅠㅠ And okay, I'll watch over your yeobo~ Just... You better give me something as a reward. ㅎㅅㅎ

From: Jo Kwoniie; 10:42pm

   Yay! I'll get you something while we are in Jejudo. Thank you, Seulong hyuuuung~~~ I owe you big time.

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:46pm

   Yes you do. Yah, Ga-in knows about your trip right?

From: Jo Kwoniie; 10:47pm

   Hm? Of course she knows. I told her earlier. What she doesn't know is that you'll be with her tomorrow.

To: Jo Kwoniie; 10:49pm

  Don't tell her! I want to surprise my friend.

 

Ah Son Ga-in. Tomorrow will be fun.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

“When will this traffic end.” I let out a sigh as I played with my car's volume. I know that during this hour traffic is not this heavy in Seoul. I was tempted to message Ga-in, tell her that I'm coming over at their studio. But then, that would ruin the surprise.

After a grueling 30 minutes out on the road, I finally arrived at the studio. 

 

To: Son Eye-line; 11:30am

  Yah. Son Ga-wi.

 

Wait why did I message her again? Oh no.” Sending her the message was probably the worst decision of my life... Well that and some other things.

 

From: Son Eye-line; 11:34am

  What now, Im Babo Ong.

 

I hurriedly got out of my car and walked to the entrance of their studio. Peeking stealthily, I noticed that no one was at the counter. “Maybe I can go in.” I tried to open the door as quietly asI could. “Good. I'm in. Wow it's like I'm infiltrating an enemy.” Who was my enemy? Of course it was Son Ga-in.

 

To: Son Eye-line; 11:36am

  Guess where I am now.

From: Son Eye-line; 11:38am

  On an airplane flying far far away from me as possible, perhaps?

To: Son Eye-line; 11:40am

  What the heck did you just say?! Yah, come out from your office idiot.

 

After two minutes, I heard her door bang from the back of the studio. “I guess she's so excited to see me.” After three minutes, she finally came out from the back. If I had a camera I would take a picture of her reaction when she saw me standing by the counter, giving her my goofy smile. Oh wait, I had my phone with me. Why didn't I take a picture of her dumb face.

 

“Hello Ms. Son Ga-in. Or should I say, Prisoner Son Ga-in?

 

Do you know first thing that she did to me? She slapped me in my arms repeatedly. “YAAAAAH!!” Oh man that blood-curling scream came out from the little midget that was slapping me.

“What are you doing here?

“Ow! Stop it! Why did you go out of your office in the first place?” I was trying to shield my arms but I had no luck. The midget was strong. No wait, too strong. How in the world is she this strong?!

“Seriously Son Ga-in stop it! How will I answer your question if you keep on slapping me!” A few moments later, the midget has finally calmed down. “Kwonnie asked me to baby sit you.

Her eyes went big. Well, you still can't see her eyes but still, you can see the surprise on her face. Oh yeah. Mission success. “Why? Are you so happy you can't even utter a word?

“Yah.” She started to laugh a little bit. “Are you joking right now?

“Yah Son Ga-in. Do you see me laughing? Of course I'm not joking.” I tapped her forehead, teasing her. “Why don't you ask your yeoboooo.

Ga-in looked at me like I was her worst enemy. Well, I am. Sort of. I saw her press the speed dial #1 in her phone. That must be Kwonnie. She was still giving me her death glare while waiting for Kwon to answer.

“Aish. That kid is not answering his phone.” Ga-in sighed as she ended the call for the third time.

“Maybe they are having their lunch?” I sais with an uneasy voice. “Oh speaking of lunch, when are we going to eat? I'm starving.

But Ga-in was not listening to me. She was on her phone again, trying to reach Kwonnie. “Ah! Kwon-ah~” I heard her voice change as Kwon finally picked up his phone. It made me cringe just seeing her all fluffy and cute. So not Ga-in.

“How's Jeju?” She started off with a safe question. If Kwonnie was just here in Seoul, she would've gotten in her car and drove to where Kwonnie is and scold him for this crazy idea. “Ahh. I see. Me? I'm fine. Don't worry. Mm. I miss you too.

“Ah yeobo~~~ Can I ask you something?” Okay, here we go. I backed off a little from her because she might get violent and start to slap me again. 

 

“Did you really ask Seulong to watch me today?

 

I heard Kwon's voice a little bit. Ga-in's expression was unreadable.

“Ahh. I see. No. I'm not mad.” She started to giggle. Weird. Her face looks mad but she's giggling. “Yeobo. I'm fine. I'm not mad, okay? Stop worrying about me. Just do your thing there in Jeju. I'm going to bond with Ongseulee.” And then she gave me her death glare. “Mm. Okay. I love you too, yeobo~” With that, the two short people's conversation ended.

She turnedin my direction and gave me her evil smile. “Well. I guess you're stuck with me and the unnies, Idiot Im Seulong.

“Yah.” I was holding my laughter. “Are you threatening me? I'm not scared of you... Or the noonas.

“Oh really?

“Really.

Ga-in shook her head. “I may be scared of betting against Kwon but I am not scared betting against you. Want to gain something out of your duty today, baby sitter?

“Gain what?” She caught my attention. “Go on. I'm listening.

 

“I bet that you can't last a day with me and the unnies.

 

Her bet was something, alrgiht. She was challenging me, making my competitive switch turn on. “Tch. Of course I can last a day with you and your crazy unnies. Try me.

 

She smirked back at me. This is the start of the 87 Line's war.

 

 

“Seulong-ah! Can you please hurry up? It's getting hot!

 

Jea shouted from the other side of the road. After her talk with Jo Kwon, her unnies suddenly showed up on cue. It amazed me that they did that... Or maybe they were spying on the back room and then decided to show up when they heard me and Ga-in bickering.

“Ah Jea noona wait a minute! You made me carry a lot of stuff now you're expecting me to hurry up?” From Ga-in's baby sitter, I was demoted to being the noona's slave for the day. They had a big event today. Nice time to hang out with them, right? Ah, I swear I will kill Jo Kwon when he gets back here.

After crossing the street with much difficulty, I was finally walking side by side with Jea and Miryo noona. Narsha and Ga-in were already in the venue, setting the place up. “Noona, what's the event anyway?

“Hm?” Jea noona said, not paying attention to me. “What was that Seulong-ah?

I rolled my eyes, hoping that they did not see that. “Oh nothing. I just said the weather is nice.

“Yah Im Seulong.” Miryo noona suddenly spoke. “I heard what you said. He was asking what kind of event are we doing today.” Ah. Miryo noona always ruins me. 

“Oh. Yah Seulong-ah why did you lie huh?” Jea noona's voice has a hint of irritation on it when she started to scold me.

 

“Ah why? I was too lazy to repeat the question.

“Lazy my . You're just teasing me, aren't you? Aigoo Im Seulong the big bully.

“What big bully? I am not a bully!

“Yes you are. You are the bully among the four of you.

 

We bickered all the way to the entrance of the hall. Miryo noona was just laughing at us. I noticed that among Ga-in's unnies, the ones that I always tease are Jea and Narsha noona. I don't know why I can't tease Miryo noona.... Oh right. She has a copy of the four of us dancing to Sistar's Alone.

 

“Oh finally you guys arrived!” Narsha noona said to the three of us. Ga-in was on the other side of the room, her phone placed on her ear. Must be talking to Kwonnie again.

“Ga-in is a little bit busy over there. I decided not to disturb her since she'll be busy later at the event.” She suddenly extended her arms out to me. I looked at her, confused. “Seulong-ah, why are you looking at me like that? Aren't you tired with all the lifting?

“Eh?

“Give me the other things. I'm trying to help you, you idiot.” 

I suddenly felt embarrassed. I was actually thinking that the reason she extended her arms out was to hug me hello or something. “Ah. I'm sorry noona.” But I still can't give her all the things that I was carrying. “Noona, I'll just carry these. Just go do your thing.

“Omo. Im Seulong suddenly started to be more helpful to us since Narsha talked to him.” Jea started to tease. “Am I going to expect another couple from our circle?

I laughed loudly at Jea noona's idea. “Noona, are you out of your mind? I would not. And I repeat. WOULD NOT ask out any of you.” They stared... No. Glared at me. “No. That's not what I mean.” Bad choice of words Im Seulong. My brain scolded me. I had to think of a good excuse to get myself out of this mess.

“No. I mean that you're my friends. I'm happy to hang out with you guys. Just not on a daily basis because it gives me headaches.” I had to put in that little joke. Well I hope they noticed that it was a joke. 

“Nice save.” Miryo commented. “Let's just set the place up so that Ga-in can stop slacking off. Seulong, just place those near the stage.

I dragged my feet to the stage and placed their things down. Then I sat down on the floor. “Aigoo. That was tiring.

“Yah Im Seulong!” Jea noona shouted from across the hall. “Why are you slacking off?! Come here and help us hang these!

This is going to be a long day. 

 

After almost like half a day of setting up, the hall was ready. While setting up, I realized that the event was like a party.  Ga-in was now next to me, fixing her camera. It was now her turn to be busy the whole night. “Yah. Ga-in ah.” My energy was starting to get back. “How long is this event?

“All night? Maybe it will end at around midnight.” She heard me groan when she said that the event will end around midnight. “Why? You can leave if you want. You can give up on baby sitting me and just go watch something in your apartment. Well that would just make you lose the bet.

“Ah what? I was just asking what time this thing would end! I didn't say that I would go now.” I knew that the midget was teasing me. “Besides, I promised Kwon that I will baby sit you and I will keep that promise.

She laudghed while cleaning her lens. “Don't kid with me Seulong. The kid already spilled. He said that he promised you something that's why you're staying.”Ga-in shook her head. “Really. You two are idiots.

I was going to counter-attack her statement but Jea noona suddenly called me. “Big bully-nim! Want to eat? You too Ga-in ah!

“Well. Come on you Big Bully. Time to eat.” Ga-in stood up and knocked my head.

 

Miryo noona brought us to a fast food near the hotel. It was already 6:00 in the evening. The party will start at 7 so we had 1hour to eat something. “Ah Miryo! Why are we here! I though we were going to a meat restaurant?” The meat lover Jea complained as we sat down our table. 

“Yah Jea. If you don't cut your meat then your diet will be ruined.” Narsha noona said to the pouting noona beside her. “So, whose paying?

I was busy messaging Jinwoon and Changmin hyung so I didn't hear what Narsha noona said. Suddenly, the little midget poked me. “Babo Ongong. The unnies has something to say to you.

“Huh?” When I raised my head to look at them, I was shocked at their expressions. It's like they are expecting something from me. 

 

“Seulong-ah~ You'll pay, right?

 

Seriously, my eyes were about to pop out of my eyesockets when Narsha noona said those words. “Ah why me again?” I looked at them, slightly irritated. “Yah. Yah Son Ga-in you're behind this, aren't you?

“What are you talking about?” Ga-in's voice had a hint of sarcasm. “The unnies decided this by themselves.

“Ga-in ah is right.” Jea said. “You'll pay for the food, right?” She repeated the question, now smiling at me. The other noonas were also smiling at me.

“Ah noona! Why am I always paying whenever I hang out with all of you? This is not fair.

Narsha noona laughed. “Seulong-yah. Life is never fair. Besides, you're the only guy here. Be a gentleman.

 

“Ah noona but

“I want hamburger, fries and some ice cream!

“Same. You too, Miryo? Narsha?

“Mm. Ga-in ah, go with Seulong. He might need help in bringing the food.

“Thank you Seulongie~! Noona will make it up to you~

 

I just stared at them, dumbfounded at the situation. Of course I can't do anything about it. My frienship with the noonas is like this. I pay the food and in return they amuse me. Sighing, I started to walk to the counter with Ga-in by my side.

“Aigoo. Son Ga-in I give up. You win.

I heard Ga-in laugh a little. “Win what?

“Oh don't try to play with me. You win the bet. Fine. I can't last a day with you four all together. It's a pain in the head.” I shook my head, and I was serious about them giving me a headache. “I'll just tell Kwonnie that I left you and pay the price of his wrath when he gets back.

“You don't have to do that.” Ga-in said. “He told me that you can go once the event starts. Kwonnie's grateful that you manage to last almost 7 hours with us.

I sighed in relief. Seriously, you do not want to make Jo Kwon angry. He is a cheerful guy, but when he gets angry... Oh I don't want to talk about it. “That's a relief.

“But I won the bet.” She said. “You lost to me, Seulongong.

“I don't really care. I just want to lie down in my bed.” I really did want to lie down all night because I was tired from moving things earlier while setting up.

I heard the midget beside me laugh. “Oh look. We're next. Get your card ready.

We went back to our tabel and ate as fast as possible since there were only 40 minutes left before 7. As usual, they teased me to death. See I pay their food and then they tease me. Everytime I hang out with them they always find a way to make my life miserable. But, they're my friends. It is actually been a while since I, and when I mean I, I mean myself only, hung out with them. The last time I was alone with these 4 was two years ago.. That's when Kwonnie and Ga-in were engaged. I should really plan these things once a month.

 

 

We finished our food with 5 minutes still remaining. The noonas quickly stood up. “Omo. We are going to be late!” The three of them half ran to the door. Ga-in was still on her seat, sending a message to her boyfriend.

“Yah Ga-in ah hurry up!” Jea noona shouted. I noticed that Jea noona shouted a lot today. Anyway, Ga-in stood up, fixed her har and went to the noona's direction. I followed them a bit slower since I was heading home. While going to the door, I think I saw Minyoung seated on one of the tables near the window. She was in deep conversation with someone. I was going to stay and see what she is up to but I was just so tired. I promised myself that I would meet Minyoung and talk to her.

When we finally went out, Narsha noona asked if I was still going to the event along with them. I told her no. Im Seulong needs to rest.

“Aw.. That's too bad Seulong ah.” Narsha noona said. “I was going to introduce you to some girls at the party.

Narsha noona's statement made me want to stay and go with them. But then, she might just be joking so I'd better say no. “Noona, just do that next time.

“Im Seulong-ah~ Thank you for the meal!” Jea noona said, her voice full of happiness. “And thank you for being a good slave today. I hope you do that again when you're free.

Miryo noona smiled at me. “Seulong, thank you.” That's what I like about Miryo noona, she's just simple. But she has a deadly side so I don't really want to mess with her. The three of them waved at me and quickly got into their van.

“Yah.” I turned to their maknae, who looked at me with her chic expression. “Aren't you going with them?

“I am.” She started to wlak to their van. Ga-in hopped inside and shut the door, not even turning back to me. Typical Son Ga-in. I shurgged and started to walk to the direction where I parked my car.

 

“IM SEULONG. THANK YOU!!!

 

I heard Ga-in's hoarse voice. Turning around, she rolled the window of the van and was smiling at me. I did a salute to tell her that I heard her loud and clear. “Tell noona to be safe while driving! Thank you too guys!” I shouted before they turned away.

 

 

Today was fun. Although it was tiring, I got to hang out with those four crazy ladies. Now when Jo Kwon gets back, he will seriously get a long talk from me.

 

a/n:

Hey guys! LOL. So I decided to write a chapter about Seulong spending a day with the BEG. I needed to cool down with the Minyoung thing but she was still seen in the chapter so. HAHA. Anyway, I made the chapter to be a first person type because I think it's much more fun to see Seulong's perspective. And I experimented. LOL. Cause I'm thinking of writing my next fic as a first person type.

Anyway, next chapter.. Minyoung will be back.. I think.The fic is really about to end so we'll see what happens then.

To my subs, silent readers, new readers... Thank you. :D

Till the next chapter!