The L Word

Start Over

 

 

“Kwon-ahhhhh~

 

Seulong was bothering a busy Kwon at his office again. It's been a week since Ga-in kissed Kwon in front of them. “Play with hyung today.

“Aish.” Kwon looked at Seulong with irritation. Hyung. Can't you see that I'm busy?” He pointed at all the papers that was sprawled at his desk and on the floor. “Play with someone else. Like Jinwoon or Changmin hyung.

Seulong pouted at Kwon. “But they pushed me away as well. Changmin has this function of chefs or whatever and Jinwoonie is... Wait why did that kid say no.” He looked back at the door. “Did you give him a lot of work?

“No. I don't think so.” Kwon said while reading a report. “Maybe he's just too tired to play with you, hyung.

“You guys are always tired playing with me.” Seulong said in a sad tone. “Why are you guys like that?

Kwon placed the report down on his right side, then picked up another report on his left side. “Hyung, it's not that we're tired of playing with you.” He said while his eyes were glued on the report. “It's just that your timing is sometimes not right.” Kwon placed the paper down on the right side again. “Besides, don't you have work?

Seulong grabbed a pen and paper from Kwon's desk and started to draw. “Me? Not much. The project is almost done so I have all the free time in the world again.” He crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash. “See, being an architect is fun.

“I'm sure it is, hyung.” Kwon said while sigining one report. He then heard his phone's message tone. Kwon was about to grab his phone but Seulong was faster than him

“HYUNG!” Kwon screamed at Seulong, who stuck his tongue out to him. “Give me back my phone!

Seulong laughed at him. “No. Not until I read Son Ga-in's message.” He opened Kwon's phone and read the message, ignoring Jo Kwon's screams. “Yeoboooo~” Seulong started.

 

“I might not make it to lunch today. Jea unnie wants me to accompany her to this new meat restaurant. But I'm looking forward in seeing you later when I get off work. Eat something or I'll kill you.

 

When Seulong was finished reading Ga-in's message, he threw the phone back to Kwon. “Eat something or I'll kill you. What is that. Is that suppose to be a sweet message or a threat.

“Ah hyung stop it!” Kwon retorted while replying to Ga-in's message. “You know noona, she's not the showy type.” He sighed.

Seulong nodded in agreement. “That's right. It's like you're talking to a wall.” Seulong stood up and went to Kwon's coffee machine to make coffee. “Yah. You want some coffee?

Kwon shook his head. Seulong shrugged at him and continued to make his coffee. “Oh, yeah. Can I ask you something, Kwonnie?

“Huh? What is it hyung?” Kwon said, while arranging the reports on his right. But before Seulong can speak again, Jinwoon suddenly bursted inside the room, making Kwon startled and Seulong dropping the coffee cup on the floor.

 

“HYUNG!” Jinwoon said, breathing heavily. I'm sorry. I forgot to send this one in.” He raised his report to Kwon's face.

 

“YAH JUNG JINWOON!” Seulong shouted at their direction. “Look what you made me do!” He pointed to the remains of the coffee cup.

Jinwoon was still waving the documents at Kwon. Kwon took it and placed it to his left, then stood up to help Seulong clean the mess. “Omo. Seulong hyung, you're here again?” Jinwoon said when he followed Kwon.

“What do you mean 'again'? You kid.” Seulong threw a crumpled tissue paper at him. “Help us clean this mess up.

Jinwoon sighed helped his hyungs clean up the mess.

 

 

“Kwon ah. Remember that I was supposed to ask you something before this idiot interrupted me.” Seulong said to Kwon while pointing at Jinwoon, who was innocently eating. After cleaning the mess at Kwon's office, they decided to punish Jinwoon by making him buy lunch.

“Oh yeah. What was that, hyung?

Seulong ate a mouthful of rice before speaking. “Did you already tell Ga-in the L word?

Kwon looked confused. “What word? L? The L word? Lesbian? Jinwoon choked on his food when he heard Kwon's reply. Seulong laughed while handing Jinwoon his glass of water.

“Hyung, what are you saying? You almost made me choke to death!” Jinwoon said in Kwon's direction. “Kwonnie hyung, it's Love. I love you. Saranghae.” He continued to eat. “Seriously hyung. Lesbian.” He shook his head while trying to hold back his laughter.

Kwon's eyes widened when he heard what the L word really stands for. “EHHH?! But...” Before Kwon can continue, Seulong interrupted him.

“Yah. You like Son Ga-in, right?” Seulong snapped. Kwon looked at Seulong and nodded his head. “So why haven't you said 'Yeoboooo~ Saranghaeeee~ I lobe you~'” He said, imitating Kwon's voice which made Jinwoon laugh loudly.

Kwon looked at his friends with great irritation. “Ah stop it you guys! I still can't say it! I might scare her away.

“Wait hyung.” Jinwoon stopped laughing. “You love Ga-in noona?

Seulong smacked him in the head. “Aigoo. This kid. Of course he loves her. He never stopped loving her. Am I right or am I right, Jo Kwon sajangnim?” He smirked at Kwon's direction, who nodded silently. “And you call yourself his childhood friend.

“Ah Seulong hyung! I was just caught off-guard.” Jinwoon was now rubbing his head. “Kwonnie hyung, so when will you tell Ga-in noona?

Kwon sighed. “I don't know. I don't want to scare her away.” He grabbed his chopsticks and started playing with them. “I can do it. I just need timing.

“Do it tonight then.” Seulong suggested.

Kwon's eyes widened. “EHHHH?! HYUNG!! I'm not prepared! I have no event planned! We're just going to

“Hyung, you don't need an event for that. Just tell it to her.” Jinwoon interrupted Kwon. “Hyung, you're always making things Kkap. Try making things normal for once.

Kwon glared at Jinwoon. “Yah. So you're saying I can't be

“Jinwoonie is right.” Seulong suddenly blurted out, making him receive a glare from Kwon. “Besides, if you prepare an event, you already know what her reaction will be.

“But” Kwon started to speak, but Jinwoon cut him off again. “Hyung, don't argue with us. We know what's best for you.

“But

Seulong looked at Kwon seriously. “Kwon-ah. One more "But" and I will make you pay for this lunch.” Jinwoon laughed at Kwon. “Just try our idea for a change. If it doesn't work, then you can blame us all you want. We'll do anything you want.” He grabbed Jinwoon's glass and drank from it. “Don't make us do weird stuff though.

 

 

Kwon slumped back into his seat, his lips pouting. For the first time in his life, he was defeated by his friends. 

 

 

It was past 10 in the evening when Kwon heard someone knock on his door. “What?” He jumped a little, making the neat papers that he stacked on his desk fly in different places. “W– Wh– Who is it?” His voice was a little shaky since he was scared. Kwon knew that he was the only one left in the building. Who the hell could still be here. “Jinwoonie?

No one answered. Kwon looked at the door nervously. “Huh. Must be my imagination.”  He looked at the door again before arranging the messy papers. After a few minutes, he heard another knock.

“Ah really!” Kwon shouted, his voice shaky. “Who's out there?” He stood up from his desk and cautiously approached the door. “Jinwoonie? Seulong hyung? Changmin hyung?” Kwon called his friends' name one by one before stopping at the door. He took a deep breath, held the door knob and opened the door with great force.

He was expecting someone to scare him bu to his surprise, the hallway was empty. “Huh. But I swear I heard someone knocking.” Kwon looked around. “Yah! Jung Jinwoon? If that's you stop it! Hyung will kill you if you keep on playing tricks on me.” Kwon shoute, getting paranoid every second. 

Someone then lightly pushed Kwon from behind.

 

“BOOO!" Ga-in jumped from behind Kwon and scared him. She was expecting a light reaction from him, but instead she heard Kwon shriek and jump around.

“YAAAAH!!” She screamed as she hit Kwon on the back of his head. Kwon turned around and was surprised again when he saw Ga-in.

“Noona! Did you– Are you” Kwon looked at her with eyes full of confusion. “How– Noona, did you do all that knocking?

Ga-in giggled at him. “Why? Were you scared?

Kwon looked at her, his lips pouting. “No, I wasn't.” He said in a small voice. “Yeobo. Why are you here anyway? It's like, past 10 already.

“Aigoo. You idiot. You forgot that we were supposed to meet up, didn't you?” She crossed her arms. “I was calling you but you're not answering so I decided to drop by here before I go home.

Kwon checked his phone when he heard Ga-in say that she was calling him. “Omo. My battery got drained. Seulong hyung was playing with my phone before he went home.” He placed his phone back to his pocket. “I'm sorry, yeobo.

“What are you sorry for? You were doing you're job.” Ga-in said, feeling a little guilty. “Just finish your job and go home, okay? Noona will be going then.” She was about to turn away but Kwon suddenly grabbed her hand.

“Yeoboooo~ Can you just stay for a little while?

Although Ga-in thought Kwon's sudden action was sweet and manly, she couldn''t help but laugh at the situation. “Why? Don't tell me that you're getting scared again.” Ga-in .

“No I am not!” He said as he dragged Ga-in inside his office. “I'm about to finish my work anyway. We can eat something before we go home.” Kwon said excitedly. Ga-in just sighed and let him drag her to the chair where Seulong usually sits. “Oh, yeobo. If you get hungry, there's food in the mini-fridge or I can make you coffee if you want.” Kwon offered.

Ga-in shook her head. “Yah. You just do your work. I'm still okay.

“Are you su” He was about to ask her again but Ga-in placed her index finger at his lips to stop him from talking. “Jo Kwon sajangnim, just sit yourself down and finish your work.” Kwon nodded and went to sit down on his chair. “And don't you dare talk to me until you finish your work.” Ga-in said, sounding like a mother. Kwon smiled a little and nodded in reponse to her.

 

 

After two hours of not talking to each other, Kwon was finally done with all the reports and paperworks that was needed to be sorted out and signed. “Yeobo, I'm d” He looked up to tell Ga-in that he was done but stop midway when he saw her fast asleep on the chair.

Kwon can't help but stare at her, breathing lightly, her hair slightly messy and lips parted apart. Then, Seulong's words suddenly echoed in his mind. Do it tonight, then.” He was still staring at her, debating whether he should wake her up or not. Kwon sighed, stood up and went beside Ga-in. He lightly touched her face so that he won't disturb her sleep. Should I do this or not.

“Yeobo?” Kwon said, checking if Ga-in is awake. “Yeobo. Noona, are you up?” But Kwon did not receive any response from her. Maybe I should do this before it's too late.

Kwon took a deep breath. “Yeobo. I know you're sleeping, but.. Ah. I don't know.

 

 

“Yeobo. Noona. Son Ga-in.” Kwon held Ga-in's hand. “I love you.” He kissed Ga-in on the forehead.

 

 

Kwon checked the time. It was almost one in the morning. Not wanting to wake Ga-in up, he started to grab her things along with his things. “Omo. How will I do this.” He knelt with his back in front of Ga-in, thinking of how to piggyback her. Kwon put down the things that he were holding and made Ga-in ride on his back. He checked if Ga-in will suddenly wake up, but she didn't. “Wow. Noona really is a heavy sleeper.

With his right arm supporting Ga-in's right leg, Kwon bent down to grabe their things with his left hand. When he got outside of his office, he placed their things on the floor again to lock his door then grabbed their things again to walk to the elevator to go to the basement parking lot of the building. 

Kwon was smiling as they were walking at the empty parking lot. “Yeobo.” He started talking to the sleeping Ga-in. “I bet you wouldn't remember me saying that I love you so I'll say it again.” He laughed at himself. 

 

 

“Son Ga-in, I LOVE YOU!!” The words echoed at the parking lot. Kwon laughed loudly. 

 

 

“Ah, this is fun. Right noona?” He was expecting a response but he remembered that she was sleeping soundly. “Oh right. Noona can't hear me because she's sleeping.” Kwon sighed as they reached his car. He unlocked the car and placed their things at the back seat. Kwon then half ran his way to the passenger seat to put Ga-in down then he half ran again to go to the driver's seat. Kwon then secured Ga-in's seatbelt. He lightly touched her face again “Ah. It's such a shame that noona is sleeping.

Kwon kissed her forehead again. “Sleep well yeobo.” He wore his seatbelt and started his car. Kwon smiled before driving off to Ga-in's apartment.

 

 

While Kwon was concentrating on driving, he didn't notice that Ga-in was slightly smiling. Idiot. I heard everything you said. You are so dead when I wake up.

 

 

I love you too, Jo Kwon.

 

a/n:

OMG GUYS I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE (?) SCHOOL IS KILLING ME. UGH. And I think I just made the longest chapter.. ever. This was supposed to be released last monday but school happened and ugh.

So anyway, here's a long update for you guys. :D I must warn you guys though, my midterms is coming up so I'm guessing I'll update late again. SOBS. But I hope you guys like the update. :D I made Kwon kiss Ga-in on the forehead instead of her lips because I think forehead kissed are a little more romantic and it kind of fits Kwonnie's cute style. Ga-in is the agressive one. LOL.

I'm thinking of another Minyoung x Ga-in face off but I think I'll save that for the other chapters. Maybe I should write a chapter with Ga-in and the rest of BEG, just like what I did with 2AM. LOL.

I don't know if you've heard the news... but 2AM will have their comeback on the 5th! YAY! And BEG's 7th anniversary is on the 2nd.. which is tomorrow in my timezone so another YAY! because BEG is now 7 years in the industry. Plus they're already recording for their next comeback so that is another YAY! I am seriously craving for a BEG comeback. Oh, and another news: Both Kwonnie and Seulong were casted in a drama! Kwon has an office drama (cough my Kwonnie here in the story is an office guy cough) and Seulong is a crown prince in a historical drama. I still have no idea if Kwon's character is Kkap but the reports say that it's not. I'm really looking forward to their dramas and their comeback. ^^ 2AM AND BROWN EYED GIRLS FIGHTING!!

To my subscribers and silent readers: Thank you for waiting~! And thank you for still reading. :D

Comments are giddy and puffy and cool. <3 till my next update!