Let's Call Each Other 'Yeobo'!

Start Over

 

 

Kwon felt like flying. He seriously was on cloud nine. He was so happy that if something bad happened to him, he would just shrug it off, or if something kills him right there then he'd be alright with it. But of course, he prayed that no one will harm him.

It's been two weeks since they both confessed to each other, and they've been on a few dates. But they haven't told their friends yet.

Seulong, Changmin and Jinwoon were now becoming suspicious on why Kwon is not returning their calls. Kwon is also trying to avoid Jinwoon in the office. But that wasn't going too well. Whenever he sees Jinwoon in the halls, he either slips into the first room or cubicle that he sees or pretends to not hear Jinwoon's “Yah you crazy hyung! Why are you avoiding me!” shout.

If Kwon is having a hard time finding the right time to tell his friends, Ga-in was having the hardest. She was dreading to tell her unnies that they were going out officially because she knew their reactions. They would be happy for her, but at the same time, tell her to stop pretending and tell Kwon the truth. Ga-in still refused to tell Kwon about her faking the amnesia. She needed more time. Well, she was just actually looking for the right timing, and that was not now. Not now that they've just started fresh again.

 

To: Jo Kkap; 10:11am

    Kwonnie~

 

Ga-in texted Kwon while she was busy arranging her files at her apartment. She decided to play hookey today and not go to the studio. Ga-in was only doing that to avoid her unnies who are now suspicious of her actions.

 

From: Jo Kkap; 10:12am

    Noona~ Why? ^^

 

Of course, as expected from Jo Kwon.” Ga-in sighed as she saw Kwon's instant reply to her message. 

 

To: Jo Kkap; 10:14am

    Nothing. I was just wondering if you went to work today.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:15am

    No, I didn't. I skipped today because Jinwoon was just standing outside my office yesterday, waiting for me to come out. I had to go out to the fire escape near my window just to get home. >_<

To: Jo Kkap; 10:17am

    Ahh. I see.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:18am

    Noona, you didn't skip work today, did you?

 

“What? Is he a mind reader now?! Or is he stalking me?

 

To: Jo Kkap; 10:20am

    Yah, are you inside my apartment right now? How did you know I skipped work.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:21am

    Just a hunch. ^^ You want to go out? 

To: Jo Kkap; 10:25am

    We just went out yesterday, you want to go out again? Do you event know what "resting" means? Besides, I can't go out. I'm having my "general cleaning" here at the apartment.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:26am

    Aww. Then, can I just come over noona? I promise I won't be a nuisance to you. ^^

To: Jo Kkap; 10:28am

   Ah why do you want to go here? It's a mess. No. Just stay put you tick.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:29am

   Noona~ Why are you like that? I just want to see you. >_<

To: Jo Kkap; 10:31am

   You already saw me yesterday. Deal with it.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:32am

   Ah Ga-in noona~

 

Ga-in was laughing by herself. She loved teasing Kwon, but she knew he would just send her messages all day if she didn't give in to his request. And that would make her irritated all day long.

 

To: Jo Kkap; 10:37am

   Alright. You can come over here. But don't bother me once you arrive! 

From: Jo Kkap; 10:38am

   Yay! ^^ I knew noona can't resist my charms. ㅋㅋ

To: Jo Kkap; 10:40am

   Tch. What charm. Just go here if you're planning to go.

From: Jo Kkap; 10:41am

   Alright noona. :-) I'll be there in 45 minutes. See you later! ^^ 

 

 

Kwon arrived at Ga-in's building exactly after 45 minutes. He could've arrived a little early but he decided to stop by a restaurant to buy their lunch. He took out the packed food from his passenger seat, straightened his pants, walked to the lobby and took the elevator to the 10th floor. He did a last check on himself before ringing Ga-in's intercom.

“Noona~! I'm here!

There was a minute of silence before he heard Ga-in's voice. “Oh. Right. I'll be there.” A few seconds later, Ga-in opened the door for him.

“Hello Ga-in noona!” Kwon greeted, his voice exploding with happiness.  “Look, I bought food!

Ga-in nodded lazily and motioned him inside. Sure enough, her apartment was a mess. She didn't bother to clean up because she fell asleep on the couch while arranging her files.

“Noona, where should I put this?” he raised the paperbag at her. 

“Hmm. Over there at the center table. We can just eat at the couch.” She went to her kitchen to fetch them some water, plates and utensils. When she got back, Kwon helped her set up the table, then they ate. 

 

“Noona.” Kwon broke their silence.

“What?

“Did you tell the other three noonas about...” he was too shy to finish his sentence. Ga-in just looked at him and understood what he was trying to say. She shook her head.

“No. Did you tell them?

“No.

There was silence again. “Ga-in noona. I think we have to tell them. My hyungs and Jinwoonie are already getting suspicious.” he showed her Seulong, Changmin and Jinwoon's messages. “They're sending these everyday. They call sometimes but I just send them to my voicemail.

“Yah. Why are you telling me this? You can tell them if you want to.” Ga-in said while playing with her leftovers.

“Noona, if I tell them, then you should tell your unnies too.” She froze. “If we don't move fast, the worst case is that they may team-up and torture us.

“But– But I'm scared to tell the unnies.” Ga-in confessed to him.

“Huh? Why?

Because they'll give me the longest sermon of my life. She thought. “Because they'll tease me to death.

Kwon laughed at Ga-in's excuse. “Yeobo, if they tease you to death, then imagine what those three will do to me if I tell them.

 

Ga-in looked at Kwon weirdly. Did he just..

 

“Kwon-ah. What did you just call me?

Kwon looked at her and pouted his lips. “Huh? What are you talking about noona?

“You just called me something. Not noona. Yah. Don't lie, you kid. I heard you.

Kwon started to think about what he just said earlier. Omo. I think I called her 'Yeobo'. Aish. That slipped out of my mouth accidentally.

“Ah noona~ What are you saying. Let's just clean this up.” he was starting to distract her. Come on Kwonnie, you can do this. 

She glared at Kwon. “If you don't tell me what you just called me earlier I will break up with you right here right now.

“NOONA~! Don't be like that~” Kwon pleaded. She's not really serious, is she?

“You have three seconds, Jo Kwon. Three seconds.” she threatened him. Oh I'm dead serious Jo Kwon. In three seconds you will admit that you called me... That.

“One.” Ga-in started, still looking at Kwon seriously.

Kwon was panicking and feeling nervous. “Two.” she raised her eyebrow at him.

“Noonaaaaaaa!

“Three.

 

 

“YEOBO!!

 

 

“Are you seriously going to call me that?” Ga-in said to him.

“Noona, are you seriously going to break up with me?” He retorted back at her.

She fell silent. “Tch. Fine. You win this time.

Kwon smiled. “Noona, you should call me that too.” He suggested. Ga-in's eyes widened at his sudden suggestion.

“Yaaah~” her voice was a litle bit trembling out of embarrassment. “I don't want to.

“Why are you like that noona? You always try to contradict me.” there was sadness in his voice. Ga-in felt guilty. 

“I'm not always contradicting you, YEOBO.” she emphasized the last word for him to hear it. Kwon suddenly giggled. Of course, simple things make him happy Ga-in.

“Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. You called me yeobo, yeobo.” he patted her head like a dog. Ga-in just looked at him with her poker face on.

“Tch.

“Ah that right yeobo.” Kwon suddenly remembered something. “When do we tell them?” he got back to their topic a while ago.

“Never?” Ga-in suggested.

“But they would get really suspicious and angry at the same time if we don't tell them.” Kwon was pouting his lips while thinking of a day for them to tell their friends.

“Yeobo, how about we tell them tomorrow? You can meet up with your unnies and I can meet up with them and just get this over with.

Ga-in was hesitating to say yes to his idea, but of course she has no choice. She has to face her unnies. “Alright. Call.

“Yeobo, you promise?

She nodded. “Of course.

Suddenly, Kwon extended his right hand and put his pinky up. “Let's pinky promis this yeobo, so that you will not break it.

She just raised her eyebrows at him. Tch. You're the one who broke a promise to me two years ago. But she followed Kwon. They did the pinky promise. “Noona, your hand.” he made her extend her right palm out.

“I'll sign this. What's your're name?” Kwon was starting to scribble something on her palm.

“Son Ga-in.

After scribbling nonesense words, he wrote her name. “I'll give you a PS so you don't forget.” Kwon started to scribble nonesense words to her palm. Ga-in was just watching him. 

“There! All done. Yeobo, you should do your part of the promise, alright?” he smiled at her.

 

 

Ga-in sighed. “Alright yeobo.

 

a/n:

Wow. That was a long chapter with only Ga-in and Kwon. They're calling each other "Yeobo" now. Aw.. How sweet. LOL.

I promised that I'll write BEG and 2AM's reaction in this chapter but I failed. D: I'll just write their reactions in the next update.

CONGRATULATIONS TO WONDER GIRLS' LEADER AND KWONNIE'S BFF, MIN SUNYE! :D :D She tied the knot today, and Kwon was the MC. I heard he cried. Poor Kwonnie. He really feels happy for his best friend. I hope he can find his happiness too. (*cough* Ga-in *cough*)

So to my new and old subscribers, and to my silent readers: Hello! :D

Comments are appreciated, as usual. HIHI.

Till my next update! :D