I'm fine...

100 DAYS

The first week of class in Seoul High has finally coming to an end. Yunho made friends instantly to Yoochun and Jaejoong (the complete opposite of what he had expected) .

“Yunho-sshi,” Yunho looked at Yoochun.

“I already told you a million times to drop the –sshi.”

“Alright, so Yunho, do you have any plans this coming weekend?”

“Hmm, I don’t have any, why?”

“Do you want to go with us?” Yunho gazed at him silently asking why.

“We’re going to hang-out at my place. Well, it’s kinda our weekly routine. Me, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin. So wanna go? You can bring Kibum if you want to.”

“Sure.” Yunho smiled at him. Yoochun smiled back and patted his shoulder.

“See you on Saturday 9am at Bolero café.”

“Okay.”

♥ ♥ ♥

“Wait, you agreed to go to this 'hang-out in Yoochun-hyung's place' with me?” Kibum pointed at himself.

Yunho nodded, “Without even asking me if I want to go?” he asked in disbelief.

“Because they said I can bring you with me.”

“Young Masters, we’re here already.” Mr. Kwon interefered.

Kibum get out of the car and went straight inside the mansion. Yunho run after him, “Bummie-ah, I want you to go with me because you’ll just be home by yourself.”

“Whatever, I already told you that I hate Yoochun-hyung’s cousin and still you insist that I’ll go with you this Saturday? No way!” he screamed and run towards the staircase.

Kibum and Changmin didn’t get along well the moment they met each other. The day Kibum moved to his new seat(place), Changmin accidentally poured his chocolate drink on Kibum’s uniform. Changmin insists that its Kibum fault that his drink poured at him while Kibum claimed that it’s Changmin’s fault and (according to him) it’s not right to eat (or drink) inside the classroom at the first place. Since that day there wasn’t a time where they end up fighting (thru verbal) and bickering.

“Yah! Jung Kibum! If your things aren’t pack yet tonight, you’re dead!!”

Kibum stop midway at the staircase and looked at his brother and regretted it the moment he met his gaze. It was his 'infamous' death glare that’s hiding behind his glasses.

He gulped and looked away, “Fine.” He can’t do anything about it anyway and receiving his brother’s wrath is the last thing he wants to happen. He walks back to his room slowly.

“Are you going out this Saturday, young master?” ask their driver-slash-butler-slash-bodyguard, Mr. Kwon.

“Yoochun invited me for sleepover this Saturday and he told me I could come with Kibum.”

“That’s good. Do you want me to give you a ride to his place, young master?”

“No need to, we’re going to meet tomorrow at 9 in Bolero café.” He smiled and sit in the couch.

“Young master, do you know where this café is?”

Yunho looked at Mr. Kwon and opened his mouth but close it again. He shook his head and look down, “Maybe I can ask him later.”

“I’ll just drive you in the café.” Mr. Kwon smiled and patted Yunho’s shoulder.

The latter chuckled and look at him, “I think I don’t have a choice.” He stood up and went up to his bedroom.

On his way to his room, he heard the slamming of books and stuffs in Kibum’s room. He decided to checkit out and was surprised to see that the room has turned into a complete mess.

“What are you doing?”

Kibum looked at him with annoyance visible in his eyes, “Doing what you just said.”

“That’s good, but I didn’t remember saying that you can turn your room into a mess.”

Kibum rolled his eyes and put his rucksack in his study table. “I’m just having a hard time on deciding what clothes am I going to bring.”

Yunho’s mouth formed an ‘O’ and started to pick some things and bring it back to where it was originally placed.

“Care to explain why did you agree in the first place, hyung?”

Yunho look at his brother and sighed. “I’m bored and I don’t want to stay here for the rest of the weekend. Besides, it’s great to have and make friends, isn’t it?”

Kibum frowned and look outside his window, “Seriously hyung, you’re too nice.”

“Eh? What’s that suppose to do in our discussion?”

“Argh! I give up! Just get out of my room now because I’m going to change.” He shoved his brother out of his room but before he could close the door on his face, Yunho managed to poke his head in the gap of the door, “After you’ve changed your clothes go downstairs for dinner.”

“Yeah, right. As if I’m gonna skip dinner.” Yunho beamed and went out of his younger brother’s room.

♥ ♥ ♥

After thirty minutes, the two brothers are now facing each other in the dining room. “Hyung, where’s Mum and Dad?”

“Umma won’t be able to go home tonight she’s going to stay with her old friend. Appa is in Busan, he’s doing some business.”

“Right, business AGAIN.” Yunho look at Kibum and smiled, “Don’t worry I’m still here.” The latter looked at him and shook his head, “I’m getting sick and tired to see your face every day.”

Yunho pretended to be hurt and pouted, “That hurts.” Kibum let out a hearty laugh upon seeing his brother’s childish behavior.

“Yah! What’s so funny, huh?!”

“Nothing,” he answered as he tried his best to suppress his laughter.

“Yah~ when did you learn to lie to your one and only precious hyung, huh?” Yunho asked while batting his eyes.

“Yah, Jung Yunho, stop doing that! You’re no longer a kid!” Kibum abruptly stand up and run upstairs while laughing his heart out loud. When he landed on the fifth step of the stairs, he heard his brother’s bellow from the dining room.

“Jung Kibum! Where’d you learn to talk to me in informal way, huh?!?”

“I learned it from Chullie-hyung!” he shouted back and ran back to his bedroom.

“Aish! That good-for-nothing-churella.” The maids who heard the brothers bickering can’t help but smile and giggle.

Yunho sighed and was about to get up when his visions went blurry and felt as if his feet stepped on a very soft ground. He put his hand on the table to support himself and bowed his head and closed his eyes.

Mr. Kwon who was passing by the dining room saw his young master in this situation. He hurriedly went to Yunho’s side and asked what’s wrong with him.

“N-Nothing, Mr. Kwon. I’m… I’m just… di- dizzy…” Yunho said stuttering.

“I’ll help you get into your room.” Mr. Kwon did not wait for his young master’s response and help Yunho.

A few moments later, Yunho felt much better after lying on his soft bed. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes and began to unconsciously massage his temple. “I’m starting to feel it again.”

He heard faint knocks on his door and he already guessed who it was, “You are always free to come here, Bummie.”

Kibum put his head on the slightly ajar door with his teary eyes. “Hyung~”

Yunho opened his eyes when he heard the broken voice of his dongsaeng.

“Hey, why are you crying?” he asked softly almost inaudible. He sat up and rests his back on the headboard.

“Hyung~” Kibum slowly went inside the room but stayed in the doorway.

“Ne? What is it, Bummie?” He motioned his brother to seat beside him which the latter hesitantly took. “Bummie? Why are you crying?” he asked again.

“Hyung~” Yunho looked at him with questions in his almond shape eyes. Kibum scooted closer to his older brother and buried his face on his chest. Even though Yunho can’t understand what’s wrong with his dongsaeng, he still comforted him.

“Hey, tell me what’s wrong.”

“I… I… heard th-that y-you almost… almost… fainted —” Kibum didn’t finished his sentence because he was already crying hard.

“Yah, it’s not as if I’m dead already. It’s only because of stress. Don’t worry. Stop crying now, Bummie.” Yunho chuckled when he felt his brother’s grip on his shirt tightened. “Bummie~ if you don’t stop crying now you will have puffy eyes and Changmin might bully you because of that.”

Kibum calmed down a little and wipe his tears. "Why all of a sudden you mention the name of that ogre?"

Yunho laughed and ruffled his brother's hair, "Because I know that you will stop crying if I mention his name." he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. You better sleep now, Kibum. We're going to meet up with the others tommorow at 9, remember?"

"But hyung, are you sure you still want to go? You almost fainted, what if we'll just stay here so that you can have your rest?"

"I'm fine, see? Besides it's not a big thing."

Kibum sighed as a sign of defeat, he'll never win against his brother anyway. "Big thing or not, you still need to take care of yourself, hyung. Don't make us worry about you."

"Aish, this kid, you're acting as if your older than me. Go in your room now and sleep!" he shove his brother playfully out of the room and locked his door. He took a breath and sit on the edge of his bed.

So, this is it...

A bitter smile crept on his heart shape lips. A few hours later, he felt his eyelids are getting heavier which he took as a sign for him to sleep.