Movies, Lunch and... Theme Park?!

100 DAYS

“Why aren’t they here yet?” Kibum asked in annoyance as he looked around the café. Yunho ignored him and went straight to the counter, “One strawberry and cream frappuccino, please."

"Yah, hyung! Why are you ignoring me suddenly?"

Yunho raised his eyebrow and turn to his brother, "I'm not ignoring you."

"Liar."

"Yah~ Aish! Do you want to drink something?" he asked while shaking his head.

"Hmmm...Iced coffee with milk."

* * *

"Hyung, they are not here yet? Where are they? Are you sure we're supposed to meet here?"

"Jung Kibum, will you stop whining? My eardrums are going to explode if you keep on doing that. It's only 8:40... Sheesh! Are you that excited to see them?" Yunho pretended to be annoyed and looked out of the glass window.

"What – I'm not excited! I'm just bored." he rolled his eyes and at the same time the cafe door opened, revealing the Kim brothers. "Hyung, Junsu and Jae-hyung are here already." He tapped his brother's arm and pointed at the two newcomer.

Yunho waved his arm and the two took a sit in front of them.

"Sorry we're late." said Jaejoong.

"Nah, it's okay, we just got here. Where's Yoochun?"

"He'll be here, urm... a little bit late. Well, get use to him."

"He's always like that, Yunho-hyung. I bet he overslept again." Junsu sighed and suddenly stared seriously at Yunho. The latter looked back at him and seemed to feel awkward.

"Junsu, stop it."

"Stop the what, hyung?" Junsu asked but his gaze was still at Yunho.

"Stop staring at him. Can't you see he's getting uncomfortable?" Jaejoong pulled his brother's arm to distract him.

"Oops! Sorry! It's just that... there's something weird to you today." He leaned forward while Yunho leaned backwards.

"R-really?" he mumbled.

"Yep... There's really something weird..." he said while nodding his head.

"Uhm, maybe because he's not wearing his glasses today?"

“Omo! You’re right, hyung! Why didn’t I notice it earlier? Are you wearing your contacts now? Seriously hyung, if you’re going to ask my opinion, you do look great with your glasses but you're way more hotter without — Ouch! What did you do that for, hyung?”

“Just because, Junsu-ah, you’re babbling nonsense. And besides, Yunho is not wearing contact lenses because there’s nothing wrong with his eyesight. Though, I think Kibum’s the one who has an eye problem.”

Junsu look at Kibum and notice *finally* that he was actually wearing black rimmed glasses. “Aigoo, so you’re just only wearing contacts at school. But, why aren’t you wearing them today?”

“Uh… Because it’s too tiresome… yeah right… and it’s time consuming.” Kibum answered hesitantly.

“Eh? So you wake up extra early because you still need to put on your contacts on school days?” Junsu asked again.

“Not really.”

“But you just said that it’s time consuming.” Yunho meddled in.

“Shut up, hyung,” Kibum hissed. Yunho can’t help but to laugh at his own brother’s reaction.

“Anyway, where’s Yoochun-hyung? Has he already left his place?”

As if on cue, the café door opened and Yoochun made his way towards them, “Joungmal mianhe. My cat just gave birth and I called the vet. I stayed with them until the procedure was done and I can’t really leave my precious cat.”

Junsu rolled his eyes while Kibum and Jaejoong just sighed. Yunho nodded as if saying ‘I understand’.

“Yoochunnie-hyung, where’s Changmin?” Junsu asked as they made their way out of the café.

“He’s already at my place. Probably emptying my fridge, we should hurry up.”

* * *

Upon arriving at Yoochun’s place, Yunho kept on glancing sideways and fidgeting on his seat as if trying to find something.

“Yunho, are you alright? I mean, are you uncomfortable or something?” Jaejoong asked worriedly.

Yunho looked at him and said, “Well, I’m looking for his cat.”

“You seriously believed him?!?” Junsu and Kibum were both shocked with his sudden remark while Jaejoong looked at him with his mouth slightly open.

“Eh?” he asked dumbfounded.

Yoochun chuckled and patted his shoulder, “Don’t worry, Yunho… I’ll give you kittens if I already buy a cat. Haha, as for now, please make yourself comfortable and, what would you guys like to do?”

“Let’s eat!” Changmin suggested as he appeared out-of-nowhere while holding (and eating) butter cookies.

“Why are you always talking about food and why do every time I see you, you’re always eating?” Kibum narrowed his eyes as he looked at Changmin while the latter shot him a glare.

“What’s wrong with eating?”

“What’s wrong with eating?? There’s nothing wrong with it! But eating every hour, no, every second there’s seriously something wrong with YOU!”

Changmin widened his eyes and shot back, “Yah! Who are you to lecture me about my eating habits?! It’s none of your business if I eat anything I want. And I will eat anytime I want, and anytime I feel like eating and NO ONE, not even YOU, can stop me!!”

“Yeah, I know it’s not my business and I don’t give a damn if you eat anything or if you die because of eating but could you at least think that not every single food you see are not for you to keep and eat?? Seriously, consider those people who owns the food!” Kibum’s ears turned into a shade of red because of his sudden outburst.

“Bwo! But it’s not my fault if I keep on eating. Besides… I can’t resist those puffy eyes begging me to stuff them inside my mouth!!”

“Gah! You’re insane! Totally insane!!”

“YAAH! You two stop shouting at each other! You’re going to make us deaf!! Stop acting as if you own this place!!” a high pitch voice made everyone cover their ears.

“Junsu-ah, you will also be one of the reasons why we’re going to be deaf.” Yoochun said calmly.

“Mianhe,” Junsu bowed his head and Yoochun ruffled his hair. Changmin took a last glance at Kibum before stuffing his mouth with butter cookies while the latter looked at him with disgust.

“Maybe we should just go to the movie house and… watch something.” Yunho said while rubbing his forehead.

“That would be great.” said Jaejoong as he looked at Junsu and Yoochun asking for their approval.

“Hm. I’m in.”

“Then it’s settled. And don’t worry because you’re not going to seat beside each other.” Yunho said as he saw the two was about to say something.

* * *

“Yeosh! What do you want to watch?”

“Let’s watch Jumunjin!” squealed Junsu.

“Eh? What’s that movie all about?”

“It’s kinda horror with a tinge of romance. Well, this ghost can’t let go of his past lover and a girl help him to get over it. But the girl fall in love with the ghost… I think the story goes like that.” Kibum answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Sounds interesting…” Changmin said as he rubs his chin. “Let’s go then.” Yoochun went to the booth to buy tickets together with Junsu who is bouncing happily.

While the other four was waiting, Jaejoong noticed that Yunho seems like he’s thinking something serious. “Yunho-ah, are you alright?” he called his attention as the latter looked at him slightly confuse.

“Did you just say something?”

Jaejoong sighed and repeated his question.

“I’m fine; I’m just thinking what we’re going to do after this.” Yunho smiled and ruffled Jaejoong’s hair.

Yunho stop what he was doing when he saw the face of Jaejoong turning red. “I think you’re the one who’s not fine. Do you have a fever?” he leaned forward to Jaejoong’s face to see him more clearly.

“Uh… I’m f-fine… I n-need… I need to go to the washroom.” Jaejoong stuttered and walks away quickly.

“I’ll go with you.” Kibum said and run after Jaejoong.

Yunho looked at Changmin who eyed him suspiciously. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Where are Jae and Kibum?” Yoochun asked as they came back.

“They went to the washroom.” Changmin answered as he still looks at Yunho.

“Changmin, why are you staring at my brother like you’re going to bury him alive?” Kibum said as he approached them.

“Eh? What — Urgh! Let’s go and watch the movie now.”

* * *

“Aren’t we going to eat yet? I’m already hungry.” Changmin said while they were walking around the mall after watching the movie.

“I need to agree with Changmin, for this time only… I’m hungry, too. It’s past twelve already.” Kibum said.

“Okay, okay, okay.”

“Yunho, aren’t you coming with us?” Yoochun asked when he noticed that Yunho was still standing on his spot looking at a certain shop. Kibum followed what his brother’s looking at but can’t figure out why he’s staring at a Dermatology Clinic.

“Uh, I think I won’t be able to go and have lunch with you. I remembered that I have an appointment with Mr. Lee this 2pm. I’m sorry… I’ll just call you later so that I can catch up to where we are going next.” He smiled at them apologetically and left.

“Who’s Mr. Lee? Your dermatologist?” asked Jaejoong.

“No. He’s our father’s secretary here in Korea.”

“What’s with the appointment?”

“I don’t know. Maybe Mr. Lee will gave him some papers to work on.” Kibum shrugged.

“So he’s starting to manage your business?”

“No. He’s just helping out.”

“Isn’t it the same thing?” Junsu asked, getting more curious about the Jung brothers.

“Well, I thought at first that he already started managing the business, but he told me that he’s not going to take over our business.”

“Eh? Why?”

“I don’t know. Whenever I try to ask him why he doesn’t want to take over he’ll just only laughed it off. But I think he just want to hide it or maybe deny it.”

“Oh, okay. So where are we going to eat?” Changmin said suddenly making the other four looked at him in annoyance.

* * *

“I wanna go to the amusement park!” Junsu said while bouncing off on his seat.

“Can we go another day? I’m already tired.” said Jaejoong.

“But…but…but… I really wanna go!” Junsu whined and pouted. Yoochun almost choked on his food when he saw the childish act of Junsu.

“Yah, Junsu, you’re acting like you’re a spoiled brat.” Changmin commented while stuffing food on his mouth.

“Chunnie-hyung! You promised that you’re going to take me to the amusement park. Besides, let’s take this opportunity to let Kibum see the Seoul’s number one amusement park!” Junsu said excitedly.

Yoochun drink a glass of water before answering, “Well, it’s not a bad idea. We can walk around the park (amusement) while waiting for Yunho. We can also rest there.” Jaejoong sighed as a sign of defeat and focused on eating his lunch.

“Is it okay with you, Kibum?”

“Yes.” Kibum answered half-heartedly. He doesn’t know why but going to the amusement park made him think back of something sad. It’s nothing… He continued to eat his lunch while trying to shrugged off his gloomy feeling. 


 

*A/N: About the Jumunjing thing...Have you already watched it? Me? Nope...just the trailer ^^ haha... but I heard/read it's a good one ^^

*thank you for your comments... please continue to read this fic and look forward for the coming chapters *teehee*

@viiicky: actually I don't know what will be the ending of this fic yet....haha *my bad*... but I'm planning to write two endings because I don't like sad yunjae endings too (it makes me sad and cry too T.T) ^^

*Comments are loved ^^

OYASUMI NASAI ^_^