Affection 愛情

100 DAYS

“Yah, Jung Yunho! What the hell, are you even listening to what I’m saying?”

“Eh? Are you talking to me?”

Kibum groaned in frustration and glared at him, “Wipe off that stupid grin on your face, hyung.”

Yunho looked at him quizzically and chuckled, “Shut up, and don’t even laugh. There’s nothing funny here. Seriously, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?”

“Nothing – nothing, just ignore me. Anyway, what’re you talking about?”

“About our school project, can you take a look at it?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“But first, wipe off that stupid smile of yours. You really look like a lovesick idiot.”

***

Junsu narrowed his eyes when he caught his brother looking right through the wall while playing with his pen. He creeps up behind him and whispered, “Hyung.” As he was expecting, Jaejoong jumped up from his seat. When he gathered himself back together, he glared at Junsu who was sniggering at his reaction.

“Junsu! Don’t scare me like that!”

“Sorry hyung, but I just feel the need to.” He said while trying to hold back his laughter. He sat in front of Jaejoong and he stared at him.

“What? Is there’s something on my face?”

Junsu chuckled, “Yeah, there is. You look like an idiot.”

Jaejoong widened his eyes and was about to say something but Junsu cut him off.

“You look like a lovesick idiot.”

He opened his mouth but upon realizing what Junsu had said, he sighed and laid his head on the table. “Su~ what should I do?” he mumbled.

“What did you say?” Junsu grinned when his hyung glared at him.

“Why don’t you say it to him instead on complaining it to me? Confess to him already!”

“It’s not as simple as that. And I can’t do it.”

Junsu shook his head and pat his brother’s shoulder, “See? I told you you’re in love with him. Gosh, why haven’t you realized it sooner and keep on denying it. Geez, hyung, you’re hopeless!”

“And you’re not helping me either!” Jaejoong slapped Junsu’s hand away, stood up and went to the kitchen.

“How am I going to help you when it’s not even my problem?”

“I need a distraction. Yeah, that’s right! I’ll just focus my attention to my studies. You’re a genius Jaejoong.”

“Hyung, are you talking to yourself?”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ignored Junsu’s question.

***

“So Mr. Jung, how’s the self study and tutoring going? Are you catching on already?”

“Yeah, but I kinda don’t understand some parts yet so I think I’ll be able to take the exam... uhm – next week probably.”

“Really? Does Mr. Kim giving you a hard time or does he even know–”

“Nope. He’s really a great tutor. I’m truly grateful that he accepted this extra job and I’m hoping that I’m not in his way or bothering him.”

Mr. Shin nodded his head and dismissed the student.

***

“Jaejoong-sshi, how’s the tutor been going?”

“Ah, Mr. Shin, we’re doing good. Yunho-ah is really a fast learner. He understands the lesson easily.”

“Is that so? When do you think he’ll be able to take the exams?”

“I don’t really know, Shin-seonsaengnim.” Jae’s voice faltered as he watch the Principal rub his chin and tap his finger on the table.

“Is there something wrong, seonsaengnim?”

“Ah… nothing, nothing. You can go on your class now.”

Jaejoong looked at him with concern before closing the door of the office.

“Yunho-sshi told me that he still don’t understand some of the lessons and needs time to catch up. Jaejoong-sshi on the other hand, said that Mr. Jung’s doing a great job. Aish! Kids these days! So unpredictable and so hard to handle!”

***

“So what did you and Oldie-sshi talked about? And hey! Is Yunho going to take the exams and will be in our class soon?” Yoochun bombarded him with questions right after their second subject ended.

Jaejoong sighed and stuffed his notebooks and books in his schoolbag. “We just talked about Yunho and Mr. Shin asked me when can Yunho take the exam.”

Yoochun nodded his head and narrowed his eyes. “It’s almost the end of the week. How come Yunho doesn’t want to take the exams yet? He’s a fast learner, right?”

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders, “Yeah~ but I don’t know either.” He frowned and pouted, as he wondered why Yunho isn’t on their class yet.

Then suddenly, Yoochun snapped his fingers and shouted, “Aha!”

“What?”

Yoochun stared at him knowingly with that infamous greasy smile on his face.

“What? You’re creeping me out.” Jaejoong backed off when his best friend leaned closer.

“He wants to stay longer with you.”

Jaejoong’s face turned red as he thinks of a good answer to that.

“T-that’s impossible Chun. Maybe he’s also having a hard time. It’s not that easy to recover the two weeks of class he missed. He might be pressured or something.”

“EXCUSES.”

Right when Jaejoong’s about to argue back; their professor for the third subject came in and started the discussion.

***

“Wooo! Yes!! We don’t have to attend that boring Calculus class!”

“Yah, hyung, we already know, okay? You don’t have to shout it. That’ll make us envious to you. You don’t have a subject after lunch, that’s just so unfair.” Junsu pouts and played the food on his plate.

“Hey! Stop playing with the food!” Changmin snatched the food from Junsu and the latter just stared at him in disbelief.

That food is mine! Give it back you FOOD MONSTER!”

“Aish, how I wish we don’t have any class this afternoon.”

“You and your lazy-.” Changmin muttered while handing back the food to Junsu upon receiving a smack on his head.

“Shut up! You know that I don’t like reading and studying. It makes me feel dead and—

“Bored…”

“Correct!” Yoochun snapped his fingers while Jaejoong just shook his head towards his best friend behaviour.

“How bout you Jae, where are you going to stay?”

“Yunho’s going to be here maybe an hour after lunch and we’re going to stay in the library to study.”

“Hey, Chunnie-hyung, why don’t you join them?”

“Pfft! And what? Watch them flirt in front of me?”

“Say what??”

Changmin snickered and Junsu giggled. Kibum shook his head and looked meaningfully at Jaejoong who stared at Yoochun with his eyes wide open.

Jaejoong got up to his feet and whacked Yoochun’s head with a book causing the other three to burst in laughter.

“Yah! I. AM. NOT. FLIRTING. WITH. HIM.” He said sternly as he continuously hit his poor best friend’s arm, back, and head.

“I got it! I got it! So stop! Geez! You’re overreacting! I’m just kidding! Peace, man! Peace!”

Jaejoong hit him one last time before returning to his seat. But since he was still pissed off at Yoochun, he didn’t touch his food anymore.

“Are you just going to play with your food, hyung? Can I just have that?” Changmin rubbed his palm together and took Jae’s food without the other’s consent.

Junsu studied his brother’s face and burst into laughter when Jaejoong muttered ‘what?’ in an exasperating voice.

“Don’t mind me, hyung. I just remembered something.”

“Oh, Yunho-hyung’s here already.”

Junsu stopped laughing and looked at Changmin worriedly.

“What’s your problem, dolphin-duck-?”

“When did you start calling Yunho-hyung, hyung? You always call him ‘the ultimate nerd’ or ‘nerdy geek’.”

“What? It’s wrong to call him hyung now? Sheesh!” and with that, Changmin took Junsu’s cinnamon bread and before the other could even protest, stuffed it in his mouth.

“Yah! That’s mine! Spit it out! You food monster!!”

“Hey, Yunho! What’s up man? You’re early today huh?”

“I told him that you don’t have any class after lunch.” Kibum answered while trying to get out and avoid MinSu’s childish fight.

Jaejoong cleared his throat and looked hesitantly at Yunho, “Uhm, so… have you… have you… uhm… eat lunch already…?” his voice turned into a mere whisper and he cursed himself for that.

Yunho smiled and sit beside him, “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”

Jaejoong took a deep breath and looked down, “I asked you whether you’ve already eat lunch.”

“Ah~ yeah, I already did. Before I left Lee-Seonsaengnim’s office.”

“Who’s Lee-seonsaengnim?” Kibum eyed him suspiciously. Yunho chuckled and motioned MinSu to stop ‘fighting’.

“Oh, haven’t I already told you bout Mr. Lee?”

“Hey! Don’t you answer my question with a question, you sneaky hyung.”

“Mr. Lee’s one of the responsible for the new project I’m working on.”

“What project?” Junsu asked as he hit Changmin’s arm for one last time.

“We’re starting a new collection that’s going to be release this coming September.”

“Really? Man~ why are you so great? Hey, can we go to the launch party of that fall collection? I bet there will be lots of girls who’ll attend the event.”

“Yeah, can we go? There’re lots of foods, right? Are we free to go?”

“Geez, you guys, have shame on yourselves. Anyways, hyung, how’s the tutoring going on? Is my brother giving you a hard time?” Junsu winked to Jaejoong who stared at him wide-eyed.

“Eh? No, no, he’s not giving me a hard time or anything. He’s a great help, seriously.” Yunho looked at him adoringly and smiled. “I’m gonna take my exam on Monday.”

“Oh… oh.. that’s good.” Jae returned the smile and stared at Yunho’s eyes. Once again, the two were lost on their own worlds oblivious to the meaningful stares of Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, and Kibum.

***

“Gahd! This is boring!” Yoochun hissed while trying to be comfortable on his seat. Jaejoong cast him a warning look and he immediately shut up.

Yoochun get up from his sit and plans to wander around the library. Might as well get a book to read. Aish! That two, how could they stay at a place like this? Yeah, right, the geek and the nerdy. Pfft!

When he saw a good book to read, he was having a second thought whether to go back on where Yunho and Jae’s at or just to seat somewhere else.

I’ll just go back. They might think I went home or slack off or something.

“You found a book to read?” Yunho ask.

“Yeah, just to pass off the time. You’re not done yet with that? I’m already bored.”

“We just finished studying Chemistry, we’re moving on with Calculus now. You sure you don’t want to study with us?”

“Err, thank you but no thanks. I’ll just try to read and finish this book.”

Even though Yoochun brought a book he can’t help but steal glances from the two who was busy studying—or so he thought.

Yunho wasn’t looking or even paying attention to what Jaejoong was saying. Instead, with his right hand supporting his head, his eyes never left Jaejoong’s face (yep, again). And Yoochun lost count on how many times the two locked gazes.

Yoochun smirked and tried his very best to focus on the book he was reading. But every now and then, he finds himself observing the two behind it.

***

“Yah, you two! It’ll be the fifth subject soon. You sure you wanna stay here longer?” Yoochun pretends to be annoyed and left the two without even waiting for their answer.

Jaejoong chuckled and fix his things. He looked at Yunho who was still staring blankly at him. “Hey, are you going home now?”

Yunho blinked a few more times and scrunched his eyebrows, “Oh, we’re done already?”

Jaejoong giggled and scold himself upon realizing he sounds like a girl. “A-ah, yeah! We should get going now because the class will start soon. So, uhm, where are you heading now?”

“I’m gonna go and see Mr. Shin and tell him about me taking the exams on Monday.” Yunho insisted to carry Jaejoong’s things and walk him to the classroom.

“So, uhm, see you around, Yunho and thank you for carrying my things. You really don’t need to do that.”

“That’s the least thing I can do for you, so don’t worry about that. Besides, I should be the one saying ‘thank you’.” He stared at the latter’s eyes and that made Jaejoong blushed.

Please, stop staring at me. Gosh, why is it so hard to breathe?

“You should go now, Yunho-ah. You still need to talk to Mr. Shin, right?”

“Yeah, see you.”

***

THAT AFTERNOON AFTER CLASS…

“Hey guys! Why don’t we go out this Saturday?”

“Eh?”

“Well, it’s been a long time since we all go out right?”

“But Yoochun-hyung, Yunho-hyung will going to take his exams on Monday, right? He needs to study for it.”

“I know. But Yunho can manage, right?” Yoochun smacked Yunho’s back and waits for his response.

“Hmm, well. I don’t mind really. I also think I need to loosen up a bit.”

“That’s good!”

“Hyung, Mr. Kwon’s already here. We better get going.”

“Okay, I’ll just call you guys for the details and plan on Saturday. Look forward to it!”

“Yah, Chunnie-hyung, what’re you trying to pull?” Junsu whispered when they’re walking home. |Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Changmin always walk at the same way after school|

Yoochun winked at him and said, “Just wait for my message, ne Junsu?”

“Arrasso. It should better be good or else.”

“It’ll sure be great.”

Jaejoong looked at them suspiciously and asked, “Yah, what’re you guys whispering about? Are you up to something?”

“Definitely not!” The two answered in unison.

Changmin on the other hand, eyed his cousin as if saying, ‘I know what you’re thinking.’

***

“So tell me what’s your plan on Saturday, hyung.” Changmin sat beside his cousin and turns on the television.

When Yoochun didn’t answer his question, he looked at him and got goose bumps when he saw that evil grin on his face.

“Geez, what’s with that face?”

“Nothing, I’m just thinking for this coming Saturday.”

“Okay~ so what’s the plan?”


A/N

It took longer than what I'd expected but anyways~ chapter 11 is here ^O^

Waaa!! >.< The storyline on my head's kinda screwed up but I'm trying to organize it...

So uhm, here I am (again) asking for your guidance and patience...

Comments are love~ ^^

Enjoy reading~

---heLLionAKTF---