Uh-Oh....

100 DAYS

I'm back!! (with a lame chapter title... I know) but I can't think of anything >.< suggestions maybe?? *peace* ^___^


YUNHO’S POV

We we’re watching the movie but my mind is somewhere else. I’m scared and I don’t know why. I feel uncertain and I can feel that Jaejoong already knew that something is bothering me but he didn’t asked what’s wrong this time.

The movie had already ended and I feel ashamed all of a sudden because I didn’t pay attention at all and what makes matter worst is that I was the one who suggested that we should watch a movie.

"Aren’t we going to eat yet? I’m already hungry."

I heard Changmin’s everyday (hour) chant. Again, I didn’t pay attention, I looked around and my eyes caught a name. Dr. Lee Jihee. Right! I need to see him. I know this is sudden and I haven’t called him for any appointment but I really need to talk to him. RIGHT NOW.

“Yunho, aren’t you coming with us?” Shoot! Yah! Jung Yunho! Think! Think! Pali!

“Uh, I think I won’t be able to go and have lunch with you. I remember that I have an appointment with Mr. Lee this 2pm. I’m sorry… I’ll just call you later so that I can catch up to where we are going next.” I managed to give them an excuse. I left already before they could ask me another question. Kibum won’t doubt you for sure because he knows that I usually help in our business. Great Yunho! Just great! You’re really a genius!

* * *

The smile that’s plastered on my face was suddenly replaced by a frown. Wae? Because I, the great Jung Yunho, doesn’t know how to go to my destination.

Should I call Mr. Kwon?

No, I’ll just worry him and — (Just then, a yellow car with the word ‘TAXI’ painted on its both sides, passed by in front of him)

Stupid me! Of course I could just ride a cab! They should know every part of Seoul (or even Korea), right?

“Where are you going, young man?” the driver asked me, I get my wallet and show him a card. “101 Daehang-no, Jong-no gu? Are you studying medicine there?” He asked me as he started the engine and made our way to Seoul National University Hospital.

“No. I… I’m going to visit my friend.”

* * *

I went out of the car immediately after I paid the taxi driver. I took a great look at the big building in front of me and sighed. I can’t believe that after 11 no…10 years… I’ll be here again. I went inside and took the familiar hallway that’ll lead me to the person I’m seeking for.

“Uh, hi. I’m looking for Dr. Lee Junki.” I asked the girl in the information desk while she looked at me from head to toe before answering my question (which is also a question).

“Are you his patient?”

“I was.”

“Oh. I’m not sure if he’s in his office right now, though. Just wait a second, I’ll just call his office to confirm if he’s there. What’s your name?”

“Ju— Yunho.”

She gave me quizzical look, “Your complete name, please.”

“He’ll know it’s me even if I don’t tell you my complete name.” She seemed a little bit pissed off but I can’t help it. I don’t want them to know that one of the Jung is here in the hospital, they might start a ruckus which I don’t want to happen.

“Hello, Dr. Lee, there’s a certain young man here named Yunho, who—”

The girl looked at me for a moment and then continued to talk, “Yes, doc. Alright.” She hanged up the phone and smiled at me, “He’s waiting for you in his office.”

“Thank you.” I bowed at her and left immediately.

I stopped in front of a white door with a golden plate which Dr. Lee’s name and specialty were carved onto. I knocked three times and went in without waiting for him to tell me I can come in.

“Yunho-sshi, I’m glad to see you again. It’s been 10 years since we’ve last seen each other. You’ve grown taller.”He chuckled and gestured me to sit.

“Well, you haven’t changed at all, seonsaengnim. A-actually, I’m here to… I’m here to…”! Am I really that scared that I’m stuttering now? I looked at him straight in the eyes and I can see that he understand what I am trying to say.

He took a deep breath and stood up. He opened one of the drawers and pulled out a white thick folder.

“When did it start?”

“Last night.” He sighed again and sat in front of his desk. He’s busy studying my record, then after a while, he looked at me.

“I need to talk to your parents regarding this matter, Yunho-sshi.”

“Um, about that… Can you… Can you keep it from them for now? I mean,” I took a deep breath and looked at him pleadingly. “You can tell it to them after the results come out. But, don’t tell it to my brother.”

“But, Yunho, Kibum is also your family. He is your brother.”

“I know. It’s just that… he’s going to be depressed and sad and… I’ll tell him one day… but not now.” I glanced at him and he wears an expression which told me that he’s not convinced at all. “Please. If you’re going to break the news to him now, it’ll be hard for him to recover.”

“Your brother is not that weak, Yunho.”

“No. He is. He’s just wearing a mask, seonsangnim.” Dr. Lee leaned back and played the pen with his hands.

“Alright, but… BUT we need to tell him as soon as possible. You can’t hide this from him. So for now, we’re going to run some tests to you and — probably the results will be out next week.”

* * *

NOBODY’S POV

“Did Yunho-hyung called already? I REALLY wanna ride the roller coaster!” Junsu said enthusiastically while clapping his hands.

“We can ride it now, if you want to.”

“Really, Chunnie-hyung? Let’s go!”

“Hey, aren’t we going to wait for Yunho? We should ride all those stuffs together.”

“But Jae, Yunho isn’t here yet. It would be better if —” he was cut off when his phone rings. “Yoboseyo? Oh, Yunho-ah what took you so long. Aah… Well we’re here at Lotte World. Yah! You don’t have to shout!” Four pairs of eyes were set on him as if asking silently what’s wrong.

“Yep! It’s an amusement park. We were planning to try all the rides here until we can’t stand up (he laughs). Yeah, it’ll be fun. You know where it is? Okay. We’ll wait for you here just call us when you already got here so that we can meet up.”

“Where is he?” Jaejoong inquired while Kibum is busy debating himself that there’s nothing to worry about.

“He’s at Jongno-gu.”

“What?! He’ll take an hour to get here! We should ride those stuffs already!” Junsu whined as he stomped his feet while Changmin covered his ears.

“What did he say? He seemed surprised when he heard that we’re here at Lotte World.”

“I don’t know either. But, Kibum… is this your first time to come in Lotte World?”

“No. We went here already when I was five. I think that was the first and the last time.”

“Really?! Rich kids surely don’t have time to enjoy outdoor activities, huh. Anyway, why didn’t you come again?” Junsu leaned forward to Kibum whose attention is on his phone.

“It’s because hyung — ” He gasped and lift his head up quickly.

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin asked in unison.

“We shouldn’t be here!” Kibum starts to panic and stood up.

“Why? I-is there something—”

“We really shouldn’t be here. Did you tell Yunho-hyung to come over?”

“Y-yes.” Yoochun began to worry too, since Kibum’s face mirrored an expression of guilt and fear.

Kibum cursed under his breath and dialed his brother’s number. “Hyung! It’s me, Kibum. Listen, I’m really sorry. I totally forgot what happened before and hyung — Yah! Why did he hang-up on me?” He stared at his phone worriedly and looked at the other four who doesn’t have any idea what’s going on.

Jaejoong opened his mouth to speak when his phone vibrated inside his pocket. “Yoboseo?”

“Jae, it’s me, Yunho. Kindly tell to Kibum that it’s okay? That he really needs to calm down? And tell him it’s no big deal. Ah, please tell him that I’m sorry I hanged-up because I don’t want to hear his nagging.”

“A-alright. Is there anything else you want me to say to him?”

“No, that’s all. Thank you. Oh, and you guys can start to ride whatever you like because I’m kinda stuck here and it’ll take me an hour and a half to get there.”

“Okay.” He ended the call and stared at Kibum who is pacing back and forth. “You’re brother called and he said that it’s okay and it’s not a big deal. And you need to calm down. He also said he’s sorry that he hanged-up because he didn’t want to hear your nagging..?”

Kibum stopped walking and slumped down on the bench. He took a deep breath and look at Jaejoong. “Well, he told me that we can go and ride whatever we like because he’s stock.”

“Yay! Let’s go and ride the roller coaster first!” Junsu jumped up from his seat and took Changmin and Kibum’s hands. He dragged them where the roller coaster is located and JaeChun followed them with their minds still preoccupied on what had happened to Yunho 10 years ago.

 

~^^~

A/N: I'm sorry if I took too long to update...I got distracted... *hehe*

*I need some inspiration. Can you give me some? ^__^

*Again...comments are love...