I'm Home

100 DAYS

“What do you mean you can’t track his last activities and you can’t find him?!”

Kibum shook his head as he heard Mr. Jung roared over his phone. It’s been a week and they didn’t hear any news from Yunho which lead the Jung household to panic and be bothered. Kibum on the other hand, was trying to divert his attention to his homework and upcoming exams.

Exams. He shifted on his sit and looked outside the window. “How the hell will Yunho-hyung take his exams when he missed a week of lectures? That stupid Jung!” He slammed his book on his desk and went downstairs.

Mr. Jung was still on his phone while Mrs. Jung stared at him, eyes filled with tears, “I don’t care! Just— just look anywhere.” Mr. Jung massaged his temple and put the phone on the coffee table. “Do you have any idea where your brother might be?” he asked Kibum when he saw him.

“No.” Kibum answered as he lowered his gaze, and after a moment of silence, went into the dining room. His parents followed after a couple of minutes and eat their dinner without looking at each other or even talking.

Right after he’s done with his dinner, Kibum went straight to his brother’s room. He took a deep breath and sat on the king-sized bed. “Pabo! Why are you making us worry like this, hyung? Aish! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” he mentally cursed his brother as he punched the pillows.

Two weeks later.

Jaejoong sighed and laid his head on the book he was reading.“Two weeks had already passed and he still didn’t show up. No calls either. Just what on earth was wrong with him?”

~Chagabge anajwo~

~Sesange matsoyahe~

~Jogi kkaji gamyon kkuti boilkka—

He bolts up and answered his phone immediately without even looking at the caller id.

“Hyung, can I come over on your place today?” Jaejoong sighed disappointedly when he heard Changmin’s voice on the other line.

“What’re you going to do here? And isn’t it late already to—”

“Aish! Whatever hyung! I’m on my way!” and with that, Changmin ends the call.

Jaejoong stood up and went outside his room. He stopped in front of their stock room, grabbed a futon, a couple of pillows and a blanket.

“Hyung, what’s that for?” Junsu called out to him as the latter came out of the bathroom.

“Changmin’s going to stay over tonight, don’t ask me why because I don’t know either.” He went to Junsu’s room and arranged the futon on the floor. Moments later, their doorbell rang. Jaejoong opened the door and let Changmin in.

“Yah! Why did you come here all of a sudden?” Junsu asked the newcomer.

“Uhm… nnnh—” Changmin mumbled before slumping down the couch.

“Aah hyung! What did you cooked for dinner? Can I have some?”

Before Jaejoong could open his mouth, Changmin went already in the kitchen. He and his brother followed suit and sit in front of him.

“Hyung, sorry for bothering you today, but I can sleep here tonight, right?” he asked as he mercilessly gulped down the left over dinner made by Jaejoong.

Junsu eyed him disgustingly but shook his head before the ‘food monster’ could even see it, “Anyways Min, what’re you doing here?”

Changmin’s chopsticks stopped midway and looked at Junsu, then at Jaejoong who’s also waiting for his answer. He mumbled incoherent words again and resumes eating.

“What?”

“I said nothing! Am I not welcome here anymore?” he looked up at them with his ‘adorable’ puppy eyes.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and stood up, “I’m going to my room now. Changmin, when you’re done eating, wash the dishes, you understand?”

When the latter didn’t answer him and continued to munch and stuff foods in his mouth, he shook his head and left the two.

“There’s something wrong with you and you’re creeping me out.” Junsu said plainly as he too, grabbed a bag of chips.

“There’s nothing wrong with me.” (Okay… just imagine that he was saying that while his mouth is full ^^)

“Yah! Don’t talk when your mouth is full! It’s disgusting, you know?”

Changmin widened his eyes and choked on his food. Junsu, who act base on his instincts, approached him and rubbed (or more like smacked) his back.

“I told you before, that you should chew your food properly. Looks like you’re gonna die because of  food.”

Changmin send him a death glare after he drank a glass of water.

“What? I’m telling you the truth, if you don’t slow down on munching or decide not to quit that eating habit of yours, believe me— you’ll gonna die soon.” With a last pat on Changmin’s back, Junsu took the chips and went inside his room.

“Aish!” Changmin growled, grabbed another bowl of dish and dig in again.

***

“Okay, a week of absence is a little bit acceptable but, two weeks?! Man~ what’s wrong with that Jung kid?” Yoochun said while copying Jaejoong’s note.

“I know going to class everyday is lame and useless and a total — but seriously. SERIOUSLY! Two weeks! Two weeks of not attending classes and not even calling where you are or what are you doing or any news if you’re still alive— ouch! What was that for?” Yoochun rubbed the back of his head and looked at Jaejoong who was glaring at him.

Yoochun bit his lower lip when he saw Kibum clenched his hands into a fist and looked away.

“Mianhe, I was just— just—”

“No need to explain yourself, hyung. I understand what you feel.” Kibum forced a smile and stood up, “I’ll just stay in the library for now. See you guys.”

Junsu and Changmin glared at Yoochun who looked at them apologetically, “I didn’t mean to blurt it out! But seriously he needs to show up now! What he’s doing is too much. Kibum is suffering also and not to mention their parents.”

Junsu sighed and fixed his books, “You have a point and it’s a good thing they’re hiding it to the public.”

For the past few days, they were having their lunch outside the cafeteria to avoid the malicious gaze and students talking bad about Yunho.

Changmin huffed and puffed and focused on his notes while chomping on his sandwich.

“It’s hard to believe that Mr. Jung can’t hire a good investigator or detective to find him. I mean— they are the richest family here in Korea and not to mention in the other countries!” Yoochun continue to whine; forgetting the notes he was copying.

“Maybe Yunho-hyung’s just great on playing hide-and-seek.”

Three heads snap at once and stared intently at Changmin who’s still munching on his food and reading his book.

“Are you saying that Yunho’s been hiding? But for what reason?” Jaejoong asked.

Changmin stopped what he was doing and look somewhat nervously on his friends.

“I… I mean— if —” he took a deep breath and sat up straight to face them properly.

“Mr. Jung is a great and rich man and hell! Everybody knows it! He probably hired a very skilled and the greatest detective, PI or something in the whole world to find his son; and I’m confident that that man will find him wherever he is today. But it’s been two weeks and no news about him yet. What I’m thinking is that, maybe — just maybe, he doesn’t want us to look after him. He’ll probably show up one of these days, and— and perhaps there’s an important reason behind all of this— on why he's doing this.” He filled his lungs with air and exhaled it, as though he was running out of it.

“Well— I think you’re right. If he was really missing, Mr. Jung and his people can find him easily considering the help from great detectives and such. But, if Yunho-hyung do knows that his father will hire someone to find him, he’ll hide to where he knows these people can’t find him.”

“But, if he’s doing this in purpose, why hasn’t he called? And why does he let his family suffer and worry about him like this?” Jaejoong asked them.

Yoochun and Junsu looked at Changmin but the latter remained silent.

They all sighed in defeat since they too, don't know the answer to this question.

***

WEDNESDAY

“Seonsaengnim, did Yunho-sshi called to tell you why he isn’t coming to school?”

“Yeah, did he already drop out?”

The whole class began to blabber about Yunho even before Mrs. Seo can answer their questions. She tapped the table loudly to silence them and to get their attention.

“I know that you’re all curious to where Mr. Jung has been gone to. But we, the staffs of this school, didn’t receive any call or news from him. However, his family told us and the administration that we have nothing to worry about.”

“What do you mean seonsaengnim?”

Mrs. Seo looked at Yoochun and sighed in defeat. “Mr. Jung called us personally to inform us that Yunho-sshi will not be going to school for a while.”

“It seems like he still didn’t show up, ne?” Yoochun whispered to Jaejoong.

The latter just shook his head and looked outside the window; trying to get rid the negative scenes Yunho might be at that he was picturing in his mind.

***

Later that evening at the Jung mansion, as Mr. and Mrs. Jung, together with Kibum was eating their dinner; one of the maids came running into them.

“Mr. Jung! Mrs. Jung! Kibum-sshi! Master Yunho’s car has already arrived!!”

The three Jungs stood up abruptly which almost cause the chairs to tumble. But before they can even get to the middle of the living room, the door opened; revealing the tall built of Yunho.

Mrs. Jung run to him as the latter welcomed her embrace. He looked at his father who pursed his lips as if preventing himself to scold the newcomer. After a good five minutes of motherly embrace, Mrs. Jung broke the contact and cupped his older son’s face, “Where have you been, Yunho-ah?”

Yunho stared at her eyes filled with tears, “Sorry, Umma.”

Though Mrs. Jung really wanted to know where her son went for the past two weeks, the exhaustion visible to her son's golden brown orbs made her change her mind.

“Have you already eaten dinner? Come and join us, we just began.” Mr. Jung said breaking the silence.

Kibum went back to the dining room first followed by Mr. Jung. When Yunho was about to walk away, Mrs. Jung held his hand.

“When there’s something bothering you— if you have any problem— don’t hesitate to talk to me. You understand me, Yunho?”

“De, Umma. Joungmal mianhe.” He bowed at her once again and hugged her.

Kibum was the first one to finish so he went upstairs immediately without even looking at his brother. Yunho sighed and continue eating.

Mr. Jung cleared his throat which made the two look at him. “So, Yunho, how have you been?” he was itching to know where his son went and stayed but he told himself, “One at a time. There’s no need rushing him, he’ll tell us soon.”

“I’m fine Appa, just— just tired.” Yunho answered almost inaudibly.

“You lose weight.” It’s not a question but a statement; when Yunho nodded towards his mother, the latter just sighed in defeat since she knows that no matter what they say and do, he will not tell them what happened and where he’d stayed.

Later that night, as Yunho lie on his bed, a soft knock on his door was heard. He smiled and tell to the person outside that it’s alright to come in.

Kibum went directly beside his bed and lie down, his back facing Yunho.

“I thought you’re mad at me?”

Kibum violently shook his head, “I was supposed to! But since you’re already home and you’re safe— there’s no point on staying mad at you. I can sleep here right?”

Yunho chuckled and hugged his dongsaeng. "Yeah, you can."

I’m home.


A/N

Here you go chingus~

How's your day? Good? Me either ^__^

I truly appreciate your comments and I looooove it ^__^ So keep the comments coming, ne?

Hmmm~ who's excited for DB5K album?? TONE IN HEAVEN? *raises my own hand* fufufufufu :3 I'm going to order the TONE album probably on Tuesday ;)

Kya kya!! Please continue to support me and please have lots of patience XD

Oh! and happy MIROTIC DAY fellow CASSIES ;) *doing the Mirotic moves* :3