Small talks and Secrets

100 DAYS

~You got the wrong number~

~You got the wrong number—

Yoochun took his phone and looked at the caller id. "Yunho-ah, where are you? Chincha? Aah.. we're here infront of the ferris wheel. Okay, see yah."

They were sitting and eating ice cream when Yunho finally arrived.

Junsu got on his feet and approached Yunho, "Hyung, what flavor do you want?"

"Huh? What 'what flavor'?" he asked innocently.

"What flavor of ice cream do you want?" Junsu repeated his question patiently.

"Ah, strawberry and vanilla."

"Okay, got it." He went straight to the ice cream shop leaving the five behind.

"Hyung—" Kibum started but Yunho raised a hand to stop him before he could finish what he's going to say. "Kibum, if you're going to apologize again... I won't accept it because you've done nothing wrong."

"But hyung—" Yunho glared at him which made Kibum to shut his mouth.

"So... um, Yunho, what did you do in Jongno-gu?" Jaejoong started the conversation when silence engulps them.

"I... I was... with Mr. Lee... doing some business stuffs."

"I have a question, though you might find it personal."

"What is it, Chun?"

He sighed and straighten his legs, "Why don't you like to take over your family business? I mean, you're the first son and you're supposed to be the heir... but why?"

Yunho looked down while the other four waited for his answer anxiously. "It's a little bit personal." He looked up and smiled at them, "I can't tell you the reason."

"What did your parents reaction when you said that you will not take responsibility?" Changmin inquired while eating his corn dog (and ice cream).

"They accepted my decision."

"Just like that?!" Yoochun jumped up at his feet in surprise. Even Kibum looked at him wide eyed and mouth agape. Yunho couldn't help but laugh-out-loud when he saw his friends' surprised reactions.

"Hey, what's happening here? Changmin-ah, a fly will surely live inside your mouth if you're not going to close it." Junsu walked towards Yunho and gave him his ice cream. "So what did I miss?"

"N-nothing much, Su. We just found out that Yunho got the permission of his parents that he won't take over their family business." Yoochun stated half-amazed, half-shocked.

"Oh, so the rumor was true after all." Junsu said not sounding surprised at all.

"Woah! How'd you know that? Even Kibum doesn't know that their parents had already agreed that Yunho-hyung won't take over their company." Changmin pointed a finger to Junsu then to Kibum.

"There's an article in the internet that I read two years ago about the first son of Mr. and Mrs. Jung that he won't take responsibility. Since they didn't give any statement regarding this matter, the rumors had simply ended. Some were saying that it's impossible that their first son won't take responsibility on their business and such. Seriously hyung, why don't you want to?"

"We've already asked him that and he said it's a LITTLE bit personal and he can't tell us the reason." Yoochun shook his head and sat down beside Junsu.

"So what do you want to do now?" Yunho asked hoping to divert their attention.

"Ooh! Why don't we try the Gyro drop and Gyro swing?" Junsu said excitedly. Jaejoong looked at Yunho and knew instantly that the latter had just changed the subject.

Changmin stared at Junsu, "Are you out of your mind?? We just ate!! What if I threw up? That would be disgusting and the food that I just ate will be wasted!!"

Kibum rolled his eyes and glanced secretly at Yunho.

The latter just simply smiled and stood up, "Why don't we just walk around first then we can ride that Gyro drop?"

"Sure! Let's go!"

♦ ♦ ♦

"A-are you sure you want to try this one, Su?" Yoochun stared at the gigantic machine(?) and swallowed hard. He felt that his heart will burst out because of beating fast.

"Yep! I really wanna try this and next will be the Gyro swing and the Waikiki wave! So no backing-out Chunnie-hyung!" Junsu said while clapping his hands and at the same time glaring at Yoochun who was clinging on the railing.

Kibum stared at Yunho nervously and tug the hem of his shirt. Yunho looked at him, "Wae? Are you scared to ride that one?" He chuckled and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. Kibum frowned and swat his hand away.

Jaejoong on the other hand keeps on glancing on Yunho's side and he could clearly see the small beads of sweats that're starting to form on his forehead and temple.. He also have a feeling that Yunho's hands were cold.

"I'm not feeling well and I can't ride that thing for now so you guys can ride that if you want to." Five heads turned to look at Jaejoong, "I'll just wait for you there—" he pointed a bench near the ticket booth, "So enjoy the ride." He smiled at them and went straight to the wooden bench.

"Wait, I'll go with you." Jaejoong stopped and turned around to look at Yunho."You might get bored and since you're not feeling well, someone should look after you."

"Woah! Are you saying that the four of us will just go? I mean—"

"It's okay. Hyung, you better look after Jaejoong-hyung, he seems paler than usual." Kibum stated and pulled Yoochun who was staring intently at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Let's go! The line's getting longer!" Junsu pulled Changmin and the four of them waited for their turns.

"Are you really not feeling well or you're just scared to ride the Gyro-thingy?" Yunho asked when the four were already out of sight.

Jaejoong chuckled and looked at him, "I'm definitely tired but I'm not scared to ride that one.  Though I don't know if it goes the same for you."

Yunho let out a nervous laugh and looked away. "Why don't we walk around for a bit?" He got up from his seat and wait for Jaejoong to do the same.

"Seriously Mr. Almighty Jung Yunho... is it that hard to admit that you're afraid of heights?" he mumbled as he shook his head.

♦ ♦ ♦ 

They walked around trying to find something else to do. "Why don't we try those booths?" Yunho suggested when he saw the game booths arranged in rows, and Jaejoong agreed happily.

Yunho eyed the booths with visible interest in his face while asking himself which one to try first. Jaejoong silently watched him and can't help but smile. To him, he looked like a happy child who had just come in the amusement park for the first time. He shook his head and he too, look around. As he did so, he spotted something that he can't take his eyes off.

"Jae, wanna try this one? Or maybe—" Yunho trailed off when he saw that Jaejoong wasn't paying attention. He followed what the latter was looking at and saw a  4feet, snow-white colored teddy bear with a blue ribbon around its neck sitting on a table surrounded by small stuff toys. He smiled and went to the booth where the huge teddy bear was.

"Ahjusshi, what am I supposed to do to get that bear?" Yunho inquired to a fifty-ish man that's busy arranging the small balloons on the wall.

The old man turned around and gave him a toothy smile, "You just need to hit 20 balloons using this dart and you must hit it consecutively."

Jaejoong tear his gaze away from the stuffed-toy when he saw Yunho in front of him. "You're going to play this game?"

Yunho just gave him a victory smile and give the old man his payment. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and mumbled, "What a great self-confidence."

AFTER 20 MINUTES

"Maybe you should give up." Jaejoong said while holding back his laughter.

"I never thought this is hard." Yunho throw another dart but unluckily missed the target. "Aish! Give me another set," he said impatiently. The old man nodded his head and get another set of darts.

"You are pretty persistent, huh?" Yunho took the darts and smiled at him.

After three times of failing, Yunho finally succeeded on hitting 20 balloons.

"Finally! You've hit 20!" Jaejoong said cheerfully while patting his back.

The old man took the white teddy bear and gave it to Yunho, "I believe this is for your date." he winks at him and proceeded on re-arranging the balloons on the wall.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho slightly bemused, "What did he say?"

Yunho shrugged and give him the stuffed-toy. "You're giving me this?"

"Yup. You like this one, aren't you?"

"B-but, you've worked hard just to get this."

Yunho chuckled and ruffled his hair, "That's why I'm giving it to you... I mean, the look on your face a while ago told me that you want it badly. And maybe it can serve as a 'thank you' gift from me."

Jaejoong stared at him curiously, "'Thank you' for what?"

"Hmm... Are you hungry? Let's eat, I remember that I haven't had my lunch yet."

Though his question wasn't answered, he complied with what Yunho had suggested since he was worried that the taller man hasn't eat anything yet.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Anywhere as long as there's food to eat."

♦ ♦ ♦ 

~Chagabge anajwo~

~Sesange matsoyahe~

~Jogi kkaji gamyon kkuti boilkka—

"Yoboseo?"

"Hyung, where are you?"

"We're here at Café Dazur. Are you done riding those stuffs?"

"Yup! It's really fun! Wait for us there, arrasso? We're on our way."

Jaejoong put his mobile phone back on his pocket and stared at Yunho, "They really had a great time. I wonder how they managed to surivive those monstrous rides."

"I thought you're not afraid to ride those monstrous stuffs?"

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes and tilt his head sideways, "I am not afraid to ride the Gyro drop...but... riding the Gyro swing and the Waikiki wave right after the other? I don't think I'll be able to make it. Anyway, why do you sound so surprised when Yoochun told you that we're here at Lotte World?"

"It's because I didn't expect  that I'll be here again after a bad experience."

"What do you mean?"

Yunho looked outside the glass window and heave a deep sigh, "I used to come here often when I was still a kid, but something happened that made my parents stopped me from going here."

"Why? Were you kidnapped or something?"

Yunho smiled and gently shook his head, "It's a little bit embarassing, though. I was really enthusiastic that time and I decided to try all the rides, but—"

"What happened?"Jaejoong asked softly, voicing out his concern.

"I passed out during the ride and I woke up the following week."

Jaejoong looked at him with eyes wide open, "You were in coma?"

Yunho nodded his head like it's not a big thing and looked at him, "Our family doctor told us that I shouldn't be riding anything that has to do with speed. Anything that could—" he sighed againd and focused his gaze on his empty plate, "He said that my body is not strong enough to try those kind of stuffs."

"So that's the reason why Kibum panicked earlier." Jaejoong said while nodding his head thoughtfully.

"Yeah, he's always like that. He keeps on thinking and acting like he's older than me. But truthfully, I love the sweet and child-like side of Kibum. I'm really lucky I have a dongsaeng like him." A sweet smile etched on his heart-shaped lips and Jaejoong can't help but be infected by his smile.

"You really love your brother, huh?"

"Ne... I wonder how will..." Yunho stopped and keep the question in his mind instead. "Never mind. What're we going to do next anyway?"

"I don't know. I wish Junsu's tired enough to go home now. I'm really exhausted and I want to sleep already." Jaejoong said while hugging the soft white stuff.

"Are you done eating?" Yunho asked when he saw Jaejoong's plate.

"Yeah, I'm full."

"Yah, you shouldn't do that. Wasting food is bad. There are so many people who can't even eat a decent meal three times a day and here you are wasting food." He made a 'tsk' sound and took the fork, "Now, say aah~"

Jaejoong stared at the fork he was holding (with pasta) dumbfounded and looked back at him and when he didn't do anything—

"Come on. Open your mouth. You don't want this food be wasted, right?"

"But—"

The moment Jaejoong opened his mouth, Yunho took it as an opportunity to shove the fork into his mouth. He beamed at him while he was trying to swallow the food.

"Okay, another one. Aah~" Jaejoong widen his eyes but Yunho already had the fork on his hand ready to feed him.

"I... I can feed myself, Yunho-ah." He was already as red as tomato because of embarassment which Yunho failed to notice.

Yunho shook his head and pouted, "Nope... I don't trust you. So... open your mouth now, Jaejoongie~"

Jaejoong burried his face on the stuffed-toy then peak at Yunho who was still beaming at him. He took a deep breath and raised his head. After a few seconds of hesitating, he finally opened his mouth.

"How sweet~ Are they dating?"

"Aw... I wish my boyfriend feeds me like that too~"

"Ooh, he's blushing, how cute."

"Aren't they a perfect couple?"

Jaejoong blushed harder when he heard the comments of a group of teenagers sitted just beside their table (an aisle separating them).

"Yunho-ah, you better stop now b-because I'm already full."

"Eh? But there's still food on your plate. You should finish this all."

"Yah, I can feed myself." Jaejoong mumbled and once again, Yunho feeds him.

They are too engrossed on what they are doing that they didn't even hear or notice the flash on Kibum's camera.

"Aren't you two look cute together?" Yoochun smirked while approaching the two. Jaejoong covered his red-face immediately.

"Ah, you're here already." Yunho said and Jaejoong uncovers his face and looked at the four newcomers.

"How was the ride?"

Yoochun groaned and slumped down on the chair beside Jaejoong.

"He was like a girl screaming his lungs out." Changmin answered and Yoochun glared at him.

"Yah! Who will not shout on that kind of ride?!"

"Kibum." Junsu and Changmin answered immediately.

"Yeah right. He didn't even make a sound that I thought he already fainted." Yoochun said sarcastically and he sat straight,

"Well, well, well, why are you feeding him?"

"Yeah, why are you feeding him? When we entered the café you two looks like a sweet couple feeding each other. Don't tell me the reason you didn't come with us is so that you two can have a date?" Junsu asked bluntly.

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other and before Jaejoong could even respond, Yunho beat him with: "How did you find out about it?" Which made Yoochun and Changmin to dropped their jaws.

Kibum snickered and sat beside his brother while Jaejoong shook his head trying hard not to laugh at his dongsaengs priceless reactions.

LATER THAT NIGHT ON YOOCHUN'S PLACE

"Finally we're home. I'm really exhausted." Changmin said and sat down on the sofa. Yoochun went to his room and get all the sleeping bags. Jaejoong, Junsu, Kibum and Yunho helped him set up the sleeping bags on the living room.

"Yah! Why don't you help us here instead of just sitting there?" Kibum huffed and throw a pillow at Changmin.

"Aish! You know you don't have to throw a pillow, right?"

"Okay. You two stop fighting already. We had enough of your bickering for today. Why don't you save it up for tomorrow?" Yoochun said sarcastically.

"Oh, please." Junsu mumbled and he continue to arrange the sleeping bags.

"Aren't we going to eat dinner?" Changmin asked as he walks towards them to help. Kibum shot him a glare but didn't talk.

"Changmin-ah, we already ate dinner in case you forget?"

"But Jae-hyung, that was three hours ago."

Kibum shook his head and settled down on his sleeping bag, "Why don't you cook some instant noodles to satisfy your hunger?" he whispered before pulling out his i-pod.

"Fine. I'll just cook something for me." Changmin went in the kitchen and look for something to eat.

"How could he eat more than three times a day? And where do those foods go? He's not even gaining weight." Kibum asked.

"It's because according to him, he was using his brain too much and thus he needs to feed it. I'm gonna use the bathroom first." Junsu answered and went to the bathroom.

After they have had their showers and Changmin's stomach was already full of foods, they all settled on their sleeping bags.

♦  

Jaejoong stirred when he suddenly felt movement on his side. As a light sleeper he is, he can't go back to sleep so he decided to shift on the other side to see who had just get up. He saw Yunho sit near the window with a gloomy expression. He seemed like he was in deep thought as he stared at the darkness outside the building. He suddenly felt the urge to approach Yunho and comfort him because of his fragile look. When he was about to call him, Yunho sighed and stood up. Then he went back to his sleeping bag and lie down.

"Why?" he wanted to ask. It feels strange but he felt like his heart was being ripped into pieces when he saw that side of him. A total different side of the Jung Yunho that he thought he knew.

 


 

A/NFinally.... I'm done with this chapter~~

I'm so sorry if I update sooo late... I've been a lazy- and I need to read other YunJae fics for inspiration

Now I don't know what will be the next chapter's all about hehe ^____^

And for those who just subscribe and will subscribe (haha) THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Comments are love ^___^

Saranghae~~