FIGHTO! ^O^

100 DAYS

 

“Hey hyung~”

“What is it?” Yunho looked up from his notes to see his dongsaeng making his way to where he was sitting at and mentally taking note on how his brother walks. His hands were behind him and it looks like he is walking with a spring on his shoes.

“So, tell me, hyung~ what happened yesterday?”

Yunho stared at his brother suspiciously. “And what do you mean by that question, Kibum?”

The younger one pouted, “What? Is it wrong to ask what you did yesterday? I didn’t have the chance to hangout with the others because I wasn’t feeling well, right? Besides, I want to know… unless you’re hiding something from me?” he wiggled his eyebrows and giggled when Yunho shook his head and resumed reading his notes.

“Yah! Don’t ignore me!”

“Geez Kibum-ah, leave me alone. I need to study for my exam on Monday.”

“As if you actually need to study.” Kibum rolled his eyes and sat on his brother’s bed. “Just tell me what you did. It’s not as if I am telling you to do a cartwheel or something.”

Yunho heaved a deep sigh and leaned back on his chair. “Fine, fine. The original plan was: Us going to see a movie, ne? When I got there I found out that Yoochun went to Jeju and God knows what he did there—”

“Heh, really? He went to Jeju?” Kibum smirked and faked a cough when his brother eyed him strangely, “He was the one who organized it then he didn’t showed up at the last minute, eh? So what did the three of you decided to do?”

Yunho shrugged his shoulders and went on, “Well, we decided to watch this movie. I went to get the ticket then Joo—I mean Jaejoong told me that Junsu left because he bumped to an old friend and planned to watch the movie with them—” at this point Kibum fell off from the bed… LAUGHING.

“Yah! What’s so funny?”

“Oh… N-n-nothing hyung! (Laugh) It’s just that—he also decided to ditch the two of you with an old friend? (Laugh) Why didn’t he just brought his friend with him then you all can watch the movie together?” Kibum wiped his tears caused by ‘extreme’ laughing.

“Geez~ what do I know?”

“Anyways, what happened after that?”

“Hmm, we got bored half-way thru the movie so we didn’t finished it.”

“Eh? Why? Who choose the movie? You did?”

“No. It was Junsu he said he’d been dying to watch it.”

Kibum laughed again, “And he ditch you two. This is funny.”

“Shut up.” Yunho growled as he threw his eraser to Kibum.

“Sorry. That was just hilarious. Go ahead, what happened next? You got home last night at past 10 so I believe YOU and JAE-hyung went somewhere else?” he stared at his brother teasingly, trying-not-to-be-obviously-excited to what his hyung’s going to say.

“I… we went to Gemma Vitae… I kind of toured him.”

Kibum’s left eyebrow unconsciously raised, “That’s it?” he mumbled.

“Yah! What do you mean by ‘That’s it?’”

“Oh, nothing… I was expecting something else.”

“What?”

“NOTHING. Go on, so you’re saying you just toured him in the store? You bragged?”

“No I didn’t! Geez Kibum—Okay we went to the VIP room and showed him some of your works and we kind of got busted by a staff.”

“You got what?” Before Yunho could even explain, Kibum ends up laughing. Again.

“He probably thinks you were thieves or something. And I’m guessing you didn’t call the main branch that you’re actually going to visit them—well, more like going in the VIP room, right?”

Yunho pouted and turned his back to Kibum, “So what did Jaejoong-hyung said? Was he scared or something?”

“I’m not… sure. He was a bit scared, I guess.” He answered hesitantly.

“So that’s what kept you on the second floor.” Kibum whispered but Yunho heard it. He glanced at his brother who stared back at him.

“What happened next?”

“Where were you yesterday?”

“At home, inside my room. Listening to my iPod. Why?”

Yunho gave him a skeptical look, “Yah! You can ask Mr. Kwon if you don’t believe me! The hell hyung! I’m not your stalker!” Kibum throws a pillow to Yunho.

“Hey! I didn’t say you’re a stalker. Wait a minute… Why do you sound so guilty just now?” Yunho get up from his seat and walk closer to his brother. Kibum eyes widened and hurriedly get off of the bed.

“I am not guilty, hyung! And what makes you think that way? Are you saying that I am lying to you and I was spying you??”

“Wait… did you just say you’re spying me?” Yunho stopped on his track and looked at him.

“Hell no! Ask Mr. Kwon if you still don’t believe me! Geez hyung! You’re being paranoid!”

“Then why are you yelling at me?”

“I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU!”

“Yes you are! And when you are acting like that its just mean that you’re hiding something from me.”

“I AM NOT! Whatever hyung! I am going out anyway so you should study your off for your exam this coming Monday!” And with that said, Kibum hurriedly went out of Yunho’s room.

Yunho blinked several times before going back to his study desk. He massaged his neck and sighed. Don’t tell me they planned it yesterday? Aish!

* * *

“Kibum-sshi, mind if I ask where are you going?” Mr. Kwon asked suddenly startling the youngest Jung.

“Oh my gosh Mr. Kwon! Stop sneaking to people like that!”

“I’m so sorry, young master. I’m just wondering why are you so careful of your movements and making sure you’re not…erm making any noise?”

“Well… I’m just going outside.”

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

“Err, no need to, Mr. Kwon.  Besides, hyung might need you so it would be better if you stay.” Kibum smiled at Mr. Kwon but the butler raised his eyebrows.

“Are you going somewhere that’s illegal to your age?” Kibum’s eyes widened and his ears turned into a shade of red. “Mr. Kwon!” he whined and the Jungs’ butler burst out laughing.

“Yah! Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?”

“I am laughing because of you. Ah, you are funny young master.”

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean? Anyways I’m going out! I will go to Junsu’s place to work on with our report.” He stomped his feet and walked out of the gate.

“Ah Master—”

“Shut up! I don’t need a ride! I know how to use the bus!” Mr. Kwon scratched his nape and shakes his head.

♥ ♥ ♥

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Junsu asked as he gave Kibum a glass of orange juice.

“Nothing. Sorry, I’m just pissed off.”

“Eh?! Why? Changmin is not even here and you’re already pissed off?”

“What the—is it really necessary to mention that ogre’s name?” Junsu laughed, “And it’s not even that funny.”

“Sheez, why can’t the two of you get along? I mean, why can’t you just forgive each other. It’s been two months already.”

Kibum was silent because of what Junsu had said. After a minute or so, he tilted his head and answered the latter. “I guess our personality is not compatible. I find him annoying.”

“That is ridiculous. How can you two not like each other—” Kibum raised his left eyebrow, “I mean how can you two not get along? You get annoyed at each other when in fact there’s nothing to be annoyed about. Why don’t you try being nice to him?”

“Wait, me? Be nice to him?” Junsu nodded.

“How about a no? He annoys me to death. He’s—”

“Just try being nice to him… because I swear, that one day I’ll go crazy with your nonsense bickering. I will also talk to him about this matter. For once and for all, we will end this issue.” Junsu stated with a firm expression. Kibum has to suppress his laughter and nodded in agreement.

“If you say so. And I think we need to start our report before they call me home.”

“Oh yeah, you’re right! Let’s get going then!”

As they work on with their report, Jaejoong served them snacks and told them not to take it too seriously which of course made the two scoffed.

“Hey, Kibum…”

“What?”

“You have anything else to do after this report?”

“Nope.”

“Do you need to go home right away?”

“Not really, why?”

Junsu rest his head on the coffee table and whispered, “Let’s go out.”

“Where? Why?”

Junsu mouthed the words but the Jung didn’t understand it, “WHAT?” he rolled his eyes heavenwards and whispered to his hear.

“OHHH! Yeah, I forgot about it. Sure. Let’s go before the shop close.”

“Go where?” Jaejoong asked when he came out of his room.

“We’re just going to buy some props for our report.” Kibum answered casually.

“All right. Junsu, be sure to be home before dinner.”

“Yeah, hyung I will.”

♥ ♥ ♥

“I never asked this before but, are you and Jaejoong-hyung lives alone? I mean, where are your parents?”

“They’re already gone. Mom died when I was born. Dad died when I was 12. The only family we have is our grandparents. But they’re really old. We visit them at Chungnam every holidays and vacation.” Junsu answered casually.

“I… shouldn’t have asked that.” Kibum said regrettably.

“Hey, don’t feel bad. Besides, I am happy. I still have hyung and he is a great brother.”

“Yeah, I can see that.”

“Yunho hyung is nice too.”

Kibum scowled, “He’s too nice to everyone. He never gets mad. He’s actually frustrating me. He’s just… too nice.”

“But he loves and cares about you. You should be thankful to have a brother like that.”

“I know, but sometimes, I wish he change himself. Like, stop being a nerd, dress something that’s really suits him, or even stop using that useless glasses. He needs a life—a love life to be exact.” Junsu laughed at this making the staff and the other costumers look at him.

“He definitely needs a love life.”

“These are all the photos in the memory card,” the lady handed them a small bag and Kibum went to the cashier to pay for it.

“Time to start the real project, ne?” Junsu whispered to Kibum and the two laughed evilly not really caring the weird looks the people gave them.

“You aren’t done with your project yet?” Jaejoong asked when Junsu went home with Kibum.

“We still need to do some finishing stuff.” Junsu grinned and high-fived with Kibum, Jaejoong stared at them quizzically and shook his head.

“Oh well, Kibum, why don’t you eat dinner with us?”

“Eh? You can cook?”

“Hmm,” Jaejoong nodded shyly and beckoned the two to go in the kitchen.

“You prepared this?” Kibum said as he feast on the dishes, “They all look delicious.”

“And they tastes delicious! Dig in!” Junsu said enthusiastically as he pulled him to seat.

“Omo, I think I’m already in heaven…” Kibum whispered not so softly upon having a bite of Jaejoong’s cooking. Junsu chuckled and told Kibum to try the other side dishes as well.

“Thanks for the meal.”

“I’m happy you liked it.” Jaejoong said gladly as he clean the table.

“I LOVED it hyung! Can you make a bento?” Kibum asked hopefully and when the older Kim hesitated he added, “Please~ I am already sick of eating foods in the cafeteria… please hyung~ please?”

“Hmmm…”

“He’s right, hyung! Why don’t you make a bento for all of us? So that Yunho and Chunnie hyung can also eat? I’m sure they will love it.”

“Especially Yunho-hyung.”

“And I can help if you’re having trouble with the preparations and ingredients.”

“I can help pay for the groceries.” Kibum added which made Jaejoong to shake his head violently.

“You don’t have to do that,” he sighed and faced the sink. “All right, I’ll make bento but not tomorrow or Tuesday. Maybe next week.”

“Eh?! Why?” Kibum and Junsu asked in unison.

“Just because.”

“But hyung~” Junsu stomped his feet and began wailing.

“Or maybe I should not make any since you are forcing me?” Jaejoong said nonchalantly.

“Fine! You win!”

“And Kibum, are you sure you want to stay longer? It’s getting late.”

“Oh, shoot! I didn’t tell them that I already ate dinner here. See you tomorrow Junsu. And Jae-hyung, thanks for the meal.” He bowed and smiled at them before putting on his shoes hurriedly.

“I can send you to the bus station.”

“I’ll go with you. I can’t let you walk back home alone Junsu.”

“Thanks guys.”

Before they could even reach the bus station, a black car honked and pulled out in front of them.

“Oh, Mr. Kwon.” The three stated.

“You are making your brother and Eomma worry, young master.” The butler smiled and opened the door for Kibum.

“I’m sorry I forgot to call.” He turned around and for the last time thanked the Kim brothers. When he got in, Mr. Kwon also bowed to the two.

“Thank you for taking care of him today.”

“Err, no need to thank us.” Junsu said as he and his brother bowed awkwardly to him. The latter smiled at them before getting inside the car.

“They are lucky for having Mr. Kwon as their butler, don’t you think hyung?”

“Why’d you say that?”

“Because, some butlers are annoying, like they are so stiff and cold and acts as if they are not human at all.”

Jaejoong shrugged and linked his arm on Junsu’s, “Maybe because the Jung treats him well.” He answered softly as they began to walk back to their apartment.

♥ ♥ ♥

Yunho yawned and massaged the bridge of his nose. He got up and packed his notes and books, “Jung Yunho, hwaiting!” he muttered to himself. A knock on his door let him know that dinner is ready.

“I’ll be there.”

As he descends from the staircase, the door opened revealing Mr. Kwon and his younger brother, “Hey, where have you been?”

“Junsu’s place. I forgot to call, I already ate dinner there.”

“How come? Mum prepared dinner.” Yunho feigned a hurt tone and disappointed face that made his brother rolled his eyes heavenwards.

“Where’s mum? I have to tell her I ate dinner already.”

“You’re so going to hurt her feelings.” Yunho continued teasing his brother. Kibum ignored him as they went inside the dining room.

“Eomma!” he ran to his mother’s side and hugged her.

“How’s my youngest? Hurry up and change, we’re gonna eat dinner soon.” Mrs. Jung kissed his cheek and beckoned Yunho to sit.

“But uhm, I already ate at Junsu’s place.”

Mrs. Jung pouted and said, “But I made dinner tonight, my effort will go to waste if one of my sons didn’t even tried eating any of the dishes served.”

“But Eomma~ I’m already full.” Kibum whined and looked at his brother for help. Yunho just mouthed, I TOLD YOU SO to him and chuckled.

“Aish, fine I’ll eat. I swear I’m gonna be bloated and will have a hard time sleeping.”

“No one cares~” Mrs. Jung and Yunho chorused.

Kibum sighed and take his usual seat, “Where’s Dad?”

“He’ll be here—oh there you are, sweetie. How’s your day?”

Mr. Jung smiled and kissed his wife and then his sons’ head. “Pretty good. You prepared all this? I really love you~” Mrs. Jung giggled and playfully smacked his husbands arm.

Kibum and Yunho looked at each other and made a gagged sound.

♥ ♥ ♥

Later that night, after Yunho made sure that his school stuffs are packed, he went to bed. But before closing his eyes, he checked his phone.

 

From: Jaejoong

Subject: p(^^)q (^^)//

Jung Yunho, FIGHTO! (n_n)

I know you can do it. You’re the one and only nerdy Jung Yunho, right? (^o^)y *PEACE*~

Even though you’ll do well, I hope this message will give your brain a boost :) Good night~ (^_^)/~~

 

His smile turned to soft chuckle as he sent a thank you message to Jae.


 

A/N

I'm so sorry for the late update... but here's the latest chapter.

Stay tuned for the next one :3

And I sincerely thank you for supporting and reading this fic please continue to do so until the end~

I love you sooooo much guys... muahuggles xoxo

---heLLionAKTF---