A day full of surprises

100 DAYS

“So, hyung,” Kibum trotted towards his brother who was sitting on his windowsill. “How’s your overnight with the Kims?”

Yunho looked at him and raised his eyebrows, sensing his younger brother’s teasing. “Are you jealous that I spent two nights with them?” he asked back.

Kibum scoffed and sat on a chair, “Why should I? Tell me about it, what did you guys do?”

“Nothing much – I guess.” Kibum squinted his eye, “well we did watched some movies, ate pizzas, Changmin and Yoochun were there but went home after dinner.” Yunho added.

Kibum nodded. “Anyways hyung, did you guys made up?” he asked carefully as he observes his brother’s expression.

Yunho tilted his head to one side. “We did – I think.”

“You think?”

“We’re talking like we used to and he said – yah Kibum why are you asking me about this?”

Kibum sat straight and pretended to look at a book as if it’s the most interesting thing in the whole world.

“Well, hyung, I was just worried, okay? It’s actually quite bothering when you two fight. And hey, if ever you guys fight again, can you make sure that it won’t reach to a point where Jaejoong hyung walks out? Because honestly, I’ll be the first to beat you up when that happens.”

He looked up and met his brother’s confused eyes and smiled. “Anyways, hyung, dinner’s ready. I hope you didn’t eat much earlier. Mum made dinner enough for the whole neighborhood. Oh, and I think you owe them an explanation.”

Kibum stood up and left the room. Yunho stayed still, deciding whether to tell his parents the truth or make up another stupid excuse. After a few minutes, he opted for the last one since his brother will definitely freak out and that’s the last thing he wanted to happen.

“Oh, Yunho dear, come and sit. We’re just waiting for your appa and then we’ll start.” Mrs. Jung said.

Yunho smiled and kissed her cheek. “It’s kinda rare for you guys to be home during weekends – am I missing on something?”

Mrs Jung rolled her eyes heavenwards and huffed, “Am I missing on something?” she mimicked. She waved a hand when Yunho was about to say something, “You’ve got a lot of explaining to do young man.”

Yunho chuckled and took a seat. Kibum made a I-told-you-they-won’t-let-you-off look when his hyung glanced at him.

When Mr Jung came in the dining hall, they began eating dinner. They talk about the interesting and the not so interesting thing that happened to them for the past few days.

“So,” Mrs Jung dabbed a napkin on her lips and stared at her eldest son.

“Kibum told me yesterday that you stayed over to a friend’s place?”

“Yes I did. Sorry if I didn’t bother calling last night.”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that dear,” Mrs Jung smiled. “I’m just wondering where did you spend the night over?”

“Friends.” Yunho answered shortly without lifting his head.

“Well,” Mrs Jung sighed, “I know that both me and your dad are busy because of our work and –”

“Yep, totally understandable.”

“What your Mum trying to say is, since we don’t have any plans or business trip scheduled this coming weekend why don’t we have a barbeque party with your friends?”

“Sorry, what?” Yunho snapped his head up while Kibum almost drop the food that’s in his mouth.

Mr Jung chuckled, “We are inviting your friends this coming weekend for a barbeque party.”

Yunho looked at them skeptically, “And yes, we are sure about this. I already told Jongwoon-ah about our plan and made sure that there will be no appointments or meetings or any business trips on Saturday or Sunday.” Mr Jung added.

Kibum stared at them, still not believing that their parents are throwing a BBQ party exclusively for their friends.

“Are you sure about this?” Yunho asked. His tone depicts suspicion but was still respectful.

“Yes, a hundred and one percent sure. We’ve been discussing about this lately because – well we never had the opportunity to meet your friends even way back when we’re still in Japan. So we both have decided that we should involve more in your activities and people you meet and befriends.” Mrs. Jung explained.

Yunho and Kibum stared at their parents, still not believing what they just heard. They looked at each other asking one’s decision whether to buy it or not. After a while, Kibum broke the gaze and shrugged his shoulders, leaving his older brother to deal with it.

“Um, I guess that’s fine. But I have to ask them first if they want to come or if they have anything planned this coming weekend.” Yunho answered slowly.

“That’s great!” Mrs Jung cheered happily.

Kibum shook his head and shot a warning glare to his father who only winked at him as if telling him there’s nothing to worry about.

***

“Hey is it true?”

Changmin scoffed when he heard a group of girls gossiping near the gate. But he stopped when he heard a familiar name. Yunho.

“Kyaa~ I can’t believe that’s really him.”

“Oh my… Bo Ah-unnie is really lucky. She got to see Yunho-oppa without his glasses and being cool.”

He raised his eyebrows and started walking again. This time, however he walked towards the group of girls in their third year. He casually walked behind them and tried to listen a little bit more.

“Send that picture to me as well! He looked great there. OMO!”

“You think he’ll come in with his glasses?”

The girls made a disgusting sound, “Just hearing the word glasses makes me cringe. Oh I hope oppa doesn’t wear those nerdy glasses again. It doesn’t suit him.”

Changmin rolled his eyes heavenwards and walked faster.

“What the hell is that face?” Junsu asked when he got into their room. Changmin scowled at him.

“Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?”

Changmin groaned and his frown deepened.

“Or you haven’t have enough for breakfast? Did you forgot to bring chocolates this time?” Junsu asked him.

“Junsu – just stop, okay?”

“Then why so grumpy? Usually when you’re like that, it’s because you woke up late and wasn’t able to eat a proper breakfast or you forgot to bring chocolates with you. Are you sick?” Junsu repeated.

Changmin groaned in annoyance and laid his head on the desk. “Leave me alone,” he mumbled.

“But –” Junsu was interrupted by a deafening squeal of girls just outside their classroom and he completely forgot what he was about to say.

“What the hell?” Changmin stared at the corridor window, fighting the urge to yell at his classmates and the other second years to stop.

Junsu, however, stared at them in confusion. “Is there an idol or celebrity outside?” He went out of their room and excused himself from a group of girls.

“What’s happening? Is there a movie shoot, a photo shoot or something?”

“The Jungs are here!” one of the second years yell from his left.

“What? The Jungs are here? Since when did it become a big deal?” He said in disappointment and went back in their classroom.

“What’s with that disappointing look on your face?” Changmin scowled.

“Well, I thought there’s gonna be a shoot or something but –”

“Oh god, they already started.” Changmin cuts him off.

“Bwoh? What do you mean?” Changmin sighed deeply before he explained what had happened earlier.

“Ooh! That’s why you’re being grumpy. But – I don’t understand why they’re going crazy over them. Really, what’s the big deal?”

“Junsu, were you listening when I told you what happened this morning?”

“Eh?” Junsu scratched his head in a cute way, “I think I kinda missed the point there.”

“What am I going to do with you?” Changmin said in exasperation.

“Just explain it to me in a way that I’ll understand better.”

Changmin raised his arms in defeat and looked at Junsu. “Remember that party last Friday night?” Junsu nodded, “You remember what Yunho-hyung wore that time?”

“I think so.”

“Do you remember that somehow there’s something new in him that day?”

“I think –” Suddenly, Junsu’s face brightened and clap his hands, “He wasn’t wearing any glasses last Friday!”

Changmin breathe a sigh of relief, “Yup he wasn’t wearing any glasses and he was actually wearing decent clothes and not the usual nerdy-type clothes.”

“Oh.” Junsu sat on his desk and looked outside. “That’s why they’re being like that today. Someone took a picture of him and posted it online. I guess Kibum will be very disappointed because of this.”

The squealing got louder and after fifteen minutes, Kibum went in the classroom and dropped his bag on his desk. His face clearly shows that he’s annoyed.

“What the hell is happening? What’s all this commotion about? What the fu –”

“Yah, Jung! Language!” Junsu frowned at him and after a few seconds sighed. “Well – Changmin, you go and explain it to him.”

“Why me?”

“Because you’re the first one to realize what’s happening.”

“Since you’re smarter than Junsu, I don’t have to explain it to you twice.” Junsu made a disapproving noise but stopped when Kibum’s eyes told him to ‘shut-up’.

Scary Jung is scary. He thought.

As Changmin began to explain, Kibum’s face went to pale to a deep shade of red. Junsu started to panic but Changmin was quicker to think of something to snap the younger Jung out of his rage.

“It’s not like you can yell at them because of what they did.”

“Oh hell I can yell at them. Right ing now.” Kibum said through his gritted teeth.

“Language, Jung!” Junsu managed to say as he held Kibum on his shoulder since the latter was about to stand.

“Calm down, will you? Besides, it’s not their fault for acting like that.”

“Are you saying that it’s my brother’s fault?” Kibum glared at Changmin while trying to free himself from Junsu.

Changmin slightly calmed down when Kibum turned his anger on him. “I’m not saying either that this craziness is Yunho-hyung’s fault –”

“Then what’s your point?” Kibum slightly raised his voice in annoyance. Some of their classmates looked at their direction, curious as to what they are arguing about again.

“Well you see, Yunho-hyung just dressed himself properly for the event. I bet whenever he goes to one of your family business parties he always wear a tuxedo or a suit or something formal that will make him look like a model or an idol. And it just happens that Yunho-hyung opted to go for a cooler version of him rather than the plain-boring-nerdy-version that night. Someone probably found out that it was our great-nerdy-older-Jung behind those fancy clothes and took a picture of him and posted it online.” Changmin patiently explained.

“What a bunch of hypocrites.” Kibum slapped Junsu’s hand off his shoulder. “So after they saw his “cool side”, these bunch of ty girls and fake people started to notice him and say good things about him? What the heck.”

“Uhm, anyway, how did Yunho-hyung take it?”

“His eyes are on the ground and pretended not to hear anything from those noisy es. Hyung might be a social butterfly when it comes to our business parties but he never likes the attention he’s getting outside the business. School for example. He just wants it to be simple and ordinary.”’

“Well, that kinda explains why Yunho-hyung wear fake glasses all the time.” Junsu said while watching Kibum carefully.

“Yeah, that’s one of the reason why he’s wearing those stupid glasses.”

“Does the media know you guys? I mean it’s kinda amazing there’s no paparazzi or media outside the campus trying to get a piece of you.”

Kibum scoffed and bring out his books, “Dad will never let that happen. Any article – be it on magazine or newspaper, if our face are on the cover he’ll make sure that that publishing company will go down.”

“Jungs are scary.” Junsu whispered.

“Why?” Changmin asked completely ignoring Junsu’s stop-it’s-a-private-matter glare.

“I’m not sure either but I think hyung knows about it. Ah, before I forgot, I hope you guys doesn’t have any plans this weekend.”

“Did you just change the –”

“I guess we don’t have any plans made yet.” Changmin answered purposely cutting off Junsu.

“Mum and Dad are planning a BBQ party. You guys wanna go?”

“Sure.” Changmin hastily replied. A wide grin plastered on his face. “BBQ~” he began to sing.

“Why’d you have to mention BBQ? You know what kind of a monster he is – once he hear anything that’s food related he’ll turn to an unstoppable food monster.” Junsu whispered to Kibum. The latter shook his head and chuckled, letting himself be distracted by his friends.

***

While waiting for their homeroom teacher, Yunho has been approached by different girls trying to get his number. Even though he dismissed them in a nice way, he’s starting to get annoyed and Jaejoong noticed the change right away. He sat on the taller one’s desk and ruffled his hair.

“Relax.”

Yunho looked up at him and smiled. “Thanks.” Jaejoong smiled back at him and was about to go back when Yunho stopped him.

“Err, can you – is it okay if you just stay here for now? Can we pretend like you’re showing me your notes?”

Jaejoong stared at him curiously. “Why?”

“Well, I actually don’t want to be approach by anyone asking me for my number any moment soon.” Yunho motioned his head on the classroom door where a bunch of girls were pushing each other just so they can enter the room and talk to him first.

When Jaejoong didn't respond right away, Yunho let go of his arm. “Sorry, I didn’t realise I’m about to drag you into this mess too.”

“Uh, it’s fine. I was just –”

Yunho smiled, “No you don’t have to force yourself.”

Jaejoong pouts and unconsciously stomped his foot, “I wasn’t forcing myself. My brain was still trying to register what you want me to do.”

Yunho chuckled because Jaejoong just showed a cute side of him without realizing it. He held his arm again, “Okay then, can I borrow your notes from last week?” Jaejoong smiled cheerfully at him before taking his notes out.

They were in the middle of studying when Yoochun came in. And as soon as he saw them he knows right away that the two were just pretending. He carefully put down his bag and watched them. He smirked when he caught Jaejoong stared fondly at Yunho. Yoochun’s smile broadens when Yunho finally looked at his direction.

“Oh, Chun. How long have you been there?”

“Long enough to see some hearts and flowers floating around you two.”

Jaejoong blushed but didn’t say anything – he didn’t glare at Yoochun either like he used to do, which made the latter laughed out loud.

“What’s so funny?” Jaejoong managed to ask.

“Nothing. Sorry. Don’t mind me Jaejoong-ah. Anyways, are you guys done ‘studying’?” He made an air quotes gesture upon saying the word studying to let them know he’s aware that they were just pretending.

Yunho chuckled and praised Yoochun’s observation skill. “I guess so. The bell’s about to ring so I think they don’t have any choice but to go back on their class.”

Yoochun smiled knowingly. If you guys just look around you, you’ll realize that they’re about to give up because you two are giving off a ‘we’re-so-in-love-with-each-other aura’.

“Wipe that stupid grin off on your face, Yoochun.” Jaejoong said irritably.

“Whatever you say, princess.” Yoochun said which earned him a punch on his arm. “Hey that hurts!”

“Serves you right!” Jaejoong hissed. He kicked Yoochun’s leg before going back to his seat.

Yunho watched Yoochun as he cries in pain. “So you’re just going to stare there, huh, Jung? You’re not going to try and scold your wifey to defend me, aren’t you?”

“Park Yoochun!” Jaejoong hissed, his face has turned into a deep shade of red once again. Yunho laughed but didn’t say anything, which made Jaejoong glare at him. Yunho raised both his hand as if saying that he doesn’t want to get involve in their ‘fight’.

When Yoochun finally stopped hopping on the spot, Yunho decided to ask them about the weekend BBQ party.

“Wait, just us?”

“If I heard them right, they actually want to meet our friends.”

“But –”

“You guys don’t want to?”

“Who told you we’re not going?” Yoochun asked back. “Of course we’ll be there! Don’t you know it’s a privilege to be invited by a famous business mogul in a dinner? That’s awesome! And who would be on their right mind to reject the offer? Certainly not me.”

Jaejoong stared at his best friend, his mouth slightly agape. Yoochun turned at him, “What? Yah! Don’t give me that look! Their parents are inviting us for dinner, can’t we just say yes, Jae?”

Jaejoong sighed and looked at Yunho who smiled at him in return. “Alright. We’ll go. But why do they want to meet us?”

“Wait, are they worried that you might’ve befriended someone that will influence you in a bad way? Your grades didn’t drop, right? And you’re still catching on in our classes, right?” Yoochun asked anxiously.

Yunho can’t help but laugh at his friend’s reaction. “Yoochun – you’re priceless. Of course they aren’t worried. They just want to meet you – and it’s because they haven’t met any of our friends before.”

“Oh.” Yoochun sighed a breathe of relief and sat down. “Well, why is that?”

“Hmm, because they’ve been busy running the company.”

“I thought so.” Yoochun stared at Yunho as if he wants to say more. But before he can even open his mouth, Mrs. Seo entered the room.

“Before we start our lesson, I have some good news for you.”

The whole class perked up upon hearing the word ‘good news’. Mrs. Seo smiled and motioned the class to calm down. “We will have a school trip three weeks from now.”

The whole class broke into excited murmurs and squeals. “Settle down.” Mrs. Seo stared at her students patiently and started talking when they are all ready to listen. “Okay, so I’m gonna hand out waivers and your parents or guardians need to sign it.”

“But seonsaengnim, we are all in legal age already. Why do we have to do that?”

“Ne, those are only for preps.”

Mrs. Seo sighed.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” Yoochun whispered to Yunho who just smiled at him.

“I won’t reveal the reason why you have to get your guardians sign the waiver because it is supposed to be a surprise.”

“What kind of surprise, seonsaengnim?”

Mrs. Seo just smiled at them and started handing out the waivers.

“Not fair!” The students grumbled.

“Well, it is a surprise. It won’t be a surprise anymore if I’ll tell you about it.”

“She got a point,” Yoochun said. “But I still wonder what is it.”

Yunho shrugged his shoulders and read the waiver. This is interesting he thought.

***

“Hey Changmin!” Changmin stop walking and looked around. Kyuhyun, one of his teammates, came running towards him.

“What’s up?”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before talking to him. “Coach Kaze wants to talk to you before lunch break’s over.”

“Alright. Why’d you have to run when you can actually just leave me a message?” Changmin asked, eyeing Kyuhyun weirdly. The latter, however, gave him a are-you-kidding-me look.

“You kinda forget that you have a phone during lunch break so coach specifically told me to let you know in person.”

“Ah, right.” Changmin scratched his head and apologized to Kyuhyun.

“It’s fine. See you after school.”

“Yeah, see you and thanks!”

“What does your coach needs now?” Junsu asked as they made their way to their next class.

Changmin shrugged his shoulders and pondered. “I don’t know. Maybe something about this coming competition.”

“Ah, so you guys resumed your club activity now?”

“I thought all club activities had resumed when the school started?” Kibum asked.

“Well it’s supposed to start as soon as we’re back. But, coach was still on holidays until last week. We’re not that behind our schedule but we still need to catch up with trainings and practice because the tournament is almost around the corner.” Changmin explained.

“Hey, we can actually watch your training right? We’re allowed to do that?”

“As long as you won’t do something that’ll distract us.”

“Wanna come, Kibum?”

“Aah… I’ll think about it.”

“If you’re not going then we won’t go to your place this Saturday then.” Junsu said with a straight face.

“Are you –?”

“No I’m not. I am serious as you can see. And besides, we’re just going to sit on one of the benches at the oval. That’s it. You guys (pointing at Kibum and Changmin) won’t be able to talk at each other and bicker because you (he points at Changmin) will be busy and for sure your focus will be on your training.”

Kibum and Changmin stared at each other – they don’t know whether to laugh at Junsu or just do whatever he says. They opted for the latter since it is rare to see Junsu in a serious mode and a serious Junsu is a little bit scary.

“Fine, I’ll go with you.”

“That’s good!” Junsu squealed in delight and for the second time, Changmin and Kibum looked at each other, wondering if Junsu’s having PMS.

***

“There you are, Mr. Jung! Mr. Shin needs to talk to you.”

“Uh-oh, you’re in trouble, Jung.” Yoochun chuckled and gave a light pat to Yunho’s shoulder. “Let us know what you and oldie-sshi talked about arrasso?” He added.

Yunho smiled and shook his head.

“We’ll go ahead, Yunho. Are you going to join us for lunch?” Jaejoong asked.

“It depends on how long it’ll take. I’ll let you guys know.”

“Oh, okay. See you then.”

“See you.”

Yoochun and Jaejoong went to the school cafeteria while Yunho made his way to the Principal’s office.

“Where’s Yunho-hyung?” Kibum asked right away as soon as he saw Yoochun and Jaejoong.

Yoochun can’t help but laugh at Kibum, “What’s so funny?” the younger Jung asked.

“Oh, it’s just that the way you asked us. You’re like a detective asking the whereabouts of a suspect.”

Junsu giggled, “Maybe he’s worried that Yunho-hyung will ditch the afternoon classes for a business meeting or something.”

Kibum glared at him but didn’t say anything. “Mr. Shin wants to talk to him about something.” Jaejoong said.

“Is he in trouble?” Changmin asked.

“Yunho? In trouble? Are you kidding me? I doubt if he will ever be into trouble.” Yoochun scoffed and sat. That’s when he realized that Changmin was eating way too fast.

“Hey, hey, hey! Slow down! You’ll choke if you don’t. Are you in a hurry?”

Changmin swallowed what he’s eating and drink the orange juice before answering. “I need to meet Coach Kaze before lunch break’s over and we have a test after lunch. I don’t want to miss it so I’m hurrying.”

“But you still have to chew your food properly. If you don’t choke now you’ll have constipation later.”

Changmin made a disgusting look and slowed down a little bit.

“There. Try to at least savor the food you’re eating.” Jaejoong said.

“Anyways what does your coach needs from you?” Yoochun asked. “He already talked to you last week.”

“I don’t know.”

Yoochun scoffed, “I don’t know my . It’s not as if you’re the captain of the team or something.”

“Isn’t he going to be the next team captain though?” Jaejoong asked.

“Bwoh?” Kibum and Junsu both stared at Changmin who wasn’t really paying attention.

“I have no idea.” Yoochun answered.

“Okay I’m going first. See you guys later!” Changmin grabbed his things and sprinted out of the cafeteria.

“He forgot his chocolates.” Kibum said pointing at the chocolates on the table.

“We’ll just give it to him in class.”

“I wonder what made him forgot his precious chocolates?” Kibum asked thoughtfully. Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong just laugh and told him it’s because he’s getting nervous for the upcoming track meeting.

“Oh.” Jaejoong gasped which made the three look at him in worry.

“What’s wrong?” ask Yoochun.

“I forgot my phone in my locker. I think I left it inside while I was putting away my notes.”

Junsu shook his head and giggled, “I can’t believe you just realized you don’t have it with you for almost fifteen minutes, hyung.”

“Do you need it right away, hyung? Are you waiting for a call or a message?” Kibum asked.

Jaejoong gently shook his head, “Not that I think of. I just realized I don’t have it with me, so…”

“Oh okay. If you want to get it I’ll go with you. I have to go and meet Hodong-seonsaengnim.”

“What’s up with you guys meeting up with the teachers?” Yoochun asked irritably. “Please don’t tell me you need more credits.”

Kibum eyed him for a moment and grinned, “You’re somewhat right, hyung.”

Yoochun grunted while Junsu laughed. “At least the teachers aren’t asking for them because they are failing their grades, not like you.”

“Junsu, that’s not nice.” Jaejoong shot him a warning glare.

“Oops! Sorry.”

“Nah, it’s fine. You’re right anyway and I’ll never deny it. School’s not just for me.”

“So you’re not planning on going to college or university, hyung?” Kibum asked.

“I don’t wand to because I have something else planned. But because my parents will disown me if I stick on my own plan, I don’t have any choice but to go to a university.”

Jaejoong shook his head, obviously not buying his best friend’s answer.

“You don’t believe me, Jaejoong-ah? What kind of a friend are you? We’ve known each other since we were five! How dare you not trust my word?” Yoochun stared at Jaejoong with a pained expression while his hands are on his chest.

Junsu, Kibum and Jaejoong burst out laughing, “Hyung stop it! Being a drama queen doesn't suit you!”

Yoochun gasped and his eyes widened, “I am NOT a drama queen, younger Kim! I am just disappointed that my friend for over twelve years doesn’t trust any of my words. I am hurt, Kim Jaejoong. Apologize.”

Junsu and Kibum giggled while Jaejoong ignored Yoochun. Few more minutes later, Kibum stood up and told them he’s going to meet Hodong-seonsaengnim.

“So,” Yoochun smiled, “it looks like it’s just the three of us. This actually reminds me of the past.”

“Back when the three of us were stuck with you?”

“Junsu!”

“Yah! That’s mean!”

“I’m just kidding hyung! Saranghae!” Junsu made a heart shape with his arms and did a quick aegyo. Yoochun laughed and tried to throw bits of food to him but Jaejoong stopped him.

“I’m going first. I still have to pick up our activity book in the staff room. And you two, please try to get along while you wait for the bell.”

Junsu was about to say something when his brother glared at him, “And be nice.”

“Yes, hyung, I’ll see you later.”

***

“Hey, Chun, you guys still having lunch?” Yunho half run half walked, trying to catch up with his friends in the cafeteria. His phone in between his left shoulder and left ear while both of his hands are busy holding articles after articles from their previous lessons.

“Alright, I’ll be there in a sec. See you in a bit.” He hang-up and with great difficulty, pocketed his phone. As he turned to take the stairs, a familiar voice called him.

“Oppa!”

He looked back and saw Bo-Ah running towards him. “Annyeong,” he bowed slightly and smiled. “Can I help you?”

Bo-Ah smiled shyly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears, “Uhm, yeah … I just want to ask if –”

Yunho wanted badly to cut her off because lunch time’s almost over and he didn’t get the chance to eat yet but he stopped himself. Instead, he waited patiently for Bo-Ah to speak up.

“I just want to ask if you’re …” At this point, Bo-Ah’s face turned into a shade of pink and Yunho tried to think what kind of question Bo-Ah wants to ask that it made her face flush.

He smiled encouragingly at her, which made the color on her cheeks turned into a deeper shade.

“Uhm, just wondering if – if you’re free this Friday night?”

He almost rolled his eyes heavenwards, is it that hard to ask that question? “Not really, why?”

Bo-Ah moved closer to him with her head low. Yunho backed away when he realised that she’s still moving forward despite the short distance between them.

She stopped when Yunho was backed against the wall and when they’re only a step away from each other. Bo-Ah blushed harder and whispered an apology. She then moved a step backward.

“What is it you’re gonna tell me?” Yunho asked, this time a little bit more serious.

“Oh, I was just wondering if you are free to accompany me after school.”

“Accompany you? Where?”

“Well … My parents want me to go with them this Friday night to a dinner party.” She smiled sweetly and played with a strand of her hair. “And I don’t want to go alone.”

“I’ll – I’ll think about it. I am not too sure whether –”

“I like you.”

Yunho blinked. “Sorry. Did you say something?”

Bo-Ah sighed and take another step towards him; closing the gap. “I really don’t like playing hard to get and I absolutely despise pretending to be a sweet, naïve, innocent high school girl.”

Yunho noticed that the usual sweet voice of Bo-Ah had changed into sultry and venomous tone, which made him very uncomfortable.

“I like you,” she repeated, “and you’ll be coming with me on Friday night.” Bo-Ah grabbed Yunho’s tie and played with it.

“You will do as I say, right? Besides, what Bo-Ah wants, Bo-Ah gets.” She made an attempt to kiss him but Yunho’s quick enough to move his head so the kiss landed on his cheek instead.

Bo-Ah chuckled and stepped back, “I didn’t know you’re shy.”

At this point, Yunho is already fuming. But he keeps on reminding himself that he needs to keep his composure and keeping himself from hitting her. Because as what his mother always says: Never hit a woman. Respect them all the time – no matter how y they are.

“See you around, oppa,” She winked at him and turned around.

Yunho glared at her back he was about to kick the garbage bin on his left out of frustration when something – more like someone caught his eye.

“Jaejoong.”


A/N

I thought I won't be able to continue this fic but then the inspiration kicked in while I was still at work. Good thing I have my handy-dandy 'draft' notebook with me and VOILA! I'm really sorry guys -- I have a really bad case of writer's block and it feels like I'm too busy to write anything TT__TT So I guess I'll just update this fic at least once a month. Terribly sorry!

And again, thank you for supporting 100 Days :) Hello to everyone who just subscribe and for all your comments. I really do appreciate it even though I'm not replying on your comments (forgive me!) I LOVE YOU GUYS! ^_^