5

War of the Beast Worlds

Doojoon’s P.O.V.

Meanwhile, in another classroom, “Annyeonghaseyo, please call me Mrs. Kim!” the teacher said. “Annyeonghaseyo seonsangnim!” the class replied. “Okay now please come to the front and introduce yourself,” she told the class. One by one, the students went up to introduce themselves and soon, it was my turn. “Annyeonghaseyo Doojoon-imnida.” and I did a 90° bow in front of the class and went back to my seat. “Alright, is that all?” Mrs Kim asked whilst looking around to ensure that every student had introduced himself or herself. “Oh you, the student with red hair, you haven’t done your introduction right?” He then stood up and introduced himself. “My name is Hyungseung,” he said coldly and sat back down. “Alright then! Let’s begin with the first lesson of the day.” Mrs Kim said excitedly.

 

I turned to my left and looked at Hyunseung-ssi and thought, he’s kind of weird and I sense this bad aura coming from him, maybe I should beware of him. “Doojoon-ssi! Doojoon-ssi!” Mrs Kim cried, freeing me from my dreamland. “Please come up to the board and present to the class your answer to this problem.” I sighed heavily and went up to solve the problem, which apparently was a piece of cake. The room was then filled with oohs and ahhs. Mrs. Kim stood there stunned, looking at me with surprised eyes. All of a sudden, the school bell rang, signaling that it was time for the next lesson. Mrs. Kim then called out to me, “Doojoon-ssi! I’ve witnessed your level of intelligence and would like to sign up for this math competition. But a partner is needed so I’ve decided to hold a mini test next week to determine your partner. How about that?” “Gee thanks Mrs. Kim!” and I went off for my next lesson.

 

Time flew by pretty quickly and soon, it was lunch break. I went to the cafeteria to meet up with Junhyung and Dongwoon. Suddenly, I heard somebody calling out to me, “Doojoon hyung! Over here!” Junhyung shouted and waved at me frantically. I went over to them and plopped into my seat tiredly. “Maybe you’re right Junhyung. We shouldn’t have enrolled for school.” I sighed whilst patting his back. Junhyung then smirked at me, “See I’m always right!” he exclaimed proudly. Dongwoon giggled at his action while I simply rolled my eyes. Junhyung spotted this and said, “Hyung don’t roll your eyes so much else they’ll drop out.” “Yah!” I shouted at him and slung my arm over his neck, pretending to choke him.

 

Just then, the doors to the cafeteria burst open and in came, five beautiful ladies known as 4minute. The crowd practically gave way to them as they walked towards an empty table. Unbeknownst to me, I asked Junhyung and Dongwoon about their profile, “Do you guys know who they are?” “Yes they’re the queenkas of this school. Don’t you know them?” Junhyung replied. “Nope, never seen them before.” I said. “Of course you haven’t. All five of them are in the same level as us. And it has been rumoured that they come from rich families with secret relations to the government.” Junhyung explained to me. “Well they seem pretty harmless to me. Maybe we can get some human meat tonight.” I said excitedly. Dongwoon then jumped in, “Mortals, we cannot touch hyung.” “Yes Dongwoon, I understand.” I assured him. Suddenly, the school bell rang, indicating that it was time for the second-half of the day’s lessons.