16

War of the Beast Worlds

Hyunseung’s P.O.V.

Doojoon hyung and I went to our classroom and Mrs Kim surprised the class with a mini test. Doojoon hyung did not seemed surprised apparently, the teacher must have told him some secrets, so much for being the teacher’s pet. I turned and mouthed to him to help me since I didn’t study for the test. I swear that I saw a cunning grin across his face before he turned back to his paper and continued scribbling his answers down. Not long after, I felt a tap on my shoulders and I turned to my left to see Doojoon hyung handing me his answer script. “Bwoh!” I mouthed to him and he quickly exchanged our papers before the teacher turned her back around. I looked at his answer script and saw that all of the answers were correct! What a smart kid but wait… why is there a small note stuck onto it?

 

I read the note and it said: ‘Jang Hyunseung, you are forever in debt to me so why don’t you be my boyfriend for a day to repay me back? Yours lovingly, Yoon Doojoon <3’ “Bwoh!” I cried out loud so much so that the whole class and Mrs Kim were staring at me. Mrs Kim questioned curiously, “Hyunseung-ssi is there any problem you would like to share with us?” “A-Aniyo!” I stuttered embarrassingly and went back to check my work. Doojoon hyung was giggling beside me and he stopped only when I glared at him. Suddenly, the bell rang and we handed in our answer scripts. I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder to go for my next lesson when I was stopped by someone’s hand. Doojoon hyung spun me around and asked, “So are you going to agree or disagree? Well actually, you don’t have a choice now since the answer scripts are handed in already. Or if not, I can Mrs Kim that you stole my paper.” And he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

 

“Aish! Fine but if you try anything funny, you’re going-” I threatened him but he silenced me with his lips. I tensed up at first but relaxed later when he slid his tongue inside my mouth. Fortunately, my fangs were not that long if not my cover would have been blown. We continued kissing in the empty classroom until a flash of light disturbed us. We turned and saw Sohyun from 4miunte holding a camera and snapping pictures of us. “Yah! Hand over that camera now!” Doojoon hyung shouted at her. She then stuck her tongue out and ran away from us. “Yah! Come back here you little monkey! How dare you mehrong your hyung!” I yelled at her. She ran away from us and we chased her to a dead end and cornered her. “Hand it over now!” Doojoon hyung shouted at her. “Stop it Doojoon oppa. I suggest you leave now. Away from that boyfriend of yours.” came a voice from behind us.

 

We turned around and saw Gayoon and Jiyoon with a couple of policemen and army personnel. Behind them were two unconscious people, Yoseob and Kikwang! “What did you do to them?” I yelled at them. “Calm down vampire boy. They just refused to cooperate so we knocked them out.” Jihyun replied coming out from a dark corner and waving my phone in front of my face. I then remembered that night with Hyuna and was taken aback for a while. I then turned to Doojoon hyung for help but he was more surprised than I am. A heavy silence enveloped the still air between us, he was glaring at me angrily while I was staring at him in shock. Sohyun then spoke up, “Doojoon oppa, you should go see Junhyung oppa. He refused to let Yoseob oppa go so we had to knock him out too.” Doojoon hyung then sprinted away from me, with tears flowing down his face, not even looking back for at me for a second. I could only stand there and watch him as his shadow slowly disappeared and soon, I was knocked out.