12

War of the Beast Worlds

“Argh!” Hyunseung cried in pain as he woke up only to find himself in a hotel room. He got up and found himself under the blankets. He then turned to his right and saw Hyuna whom is also under the sheets. “Holy !” he shouted as he tried to piece back memories of last night’s events. Just then, Hyuna began to stir awake and teased, “Oppa I didn’t know is holy. And you’re very noisy in the morning, not to mention last night too.” “W-What h-happened l-last n-night?” Hyunseung stuttered as he hurriedly put his clothes back on. “Oppa don’t you remember? You drank a lot last night and brought me here.” Hyuna explained. “N-Nothing h-happened r-right?” Hyunseung continued to stutter as he put his clothes back on. “It’s alright oppa. Just the usual.” She assured him. “W-What’s t-the u-usual?” stuttered Hyunseung.

 

Hyuna then averted the topic, “Oh oppa, I got a message from their doctors saying that Yoseob oppa and Kikwang oppa are awake now.” “Okay thanks Hyuna-ah! I’ve got to go!” Hyunseung yelled as he disappeared behind the door. “Hang on oppa! You left your phone behind!” Hyuna cried but Hyunseung was gone with the wind in his red Maserati GranCabrio Sport. Hyuna then decided to look through his phone and found some interesting things, which were to be discussed behind the four walls. She made a conference call to 4minute as she rubbed her belly carefully.

 

Meanwhile, in the hospital, Hyunseung was busy rattling off like a machine gun, scolding Yoseob of his actions in school, oblivious of his own actions last night. “Yah! You kissed a human didn’t you?” shouted Hyunseung. “H-Hyung h-how d-did y-you k-know o-of t-this?” stuttered Yoseob as he looked at Kikwang for help. Kikwang opened his mouth and was about to speak but Hyunseung was much faster. “You knew about this too didn’t you?” Hyunseung pointed at Kikwang and continued yelling at the top of his voice. Kikwang could only shut his mouth and nod silently, allowing their leader to continue with his scolding. A nurse went in to inform them that they’re in a hospital and should remain silent at all times but she didn’t make it out alive.

 

After Hyunseung calmed himself down, the hospital ward was pretty much in a mess. Many things were thrown all over or smashed out of the window. Kikwang finally spoke, “Hyung what do we do now since there are werewolves in hot pursuit?” “We’ll have to get you out of the hospital first then find a new home. Our old home got blown sky-high in order to remove any leads on us.” Hyunseung explained. He then added on in his usual cold tone, “We’ll get our revenge once you’re out from this dreadful place. We can’t stay in here forever since they know that both of you are injured and will be in the hospital. How long did the doctor ask you to stay here?” “One week under observation and more follow-ups after that,” replied Yoseob. Hyunseung smirked and said, “Okay from today onwards, I’m your personal doctor. You’ll stay here for one night and we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.” Yoseob and Kikwang nodded firmly in response, both bent on getting their revenge forcefully.

 

A/N: Saengil Chukhahaeyo Yoseob-ssi! :D