3

War of the Beast Worlds

Junhyung’s P.O.V.

“Hey guys! Come and see this!” I shouted, holding up a flyer. “They’re renting out an apartment in Gangnam district. Maybe we could stay there for some time.” I explained and they nodded in agreement. Doojonn hyung called up the landlords and enquired about the apartment. We waited in anticipation as Doojoon hyung hung up the call and gave us thumbs up. “Whoo-hoo! Daebak!” I yelled and punched my paw into the air. As we were making our way to new apartment, we passed by an electronics store with lots of television screens. News channels were flashed all over reporting about a group of teenagers being found dead in an alley in Seoul. Citizens are preparing themselves by taking up arms and are rapidly combing every alley to get rid of these so-called monsters. Doojoon hyung then growled knowing who’s behind this. Dongwoon agreed in a cold tone, “Kill them, we must!”

 

“Okay we’re finally here!” cried Doojoon hyung as he opened the doors to our new apartment. He then added, “In order to blend in with the lives of the people, we are going to pretend to be students and attend school. So the school I have chosen since it is closest to our place is Seoul High School.” “Why? Why must we go to school? Do you know how much I hate studying?” I whined at Doojoon hyung and Dongwoon giggled at my action. Doojoon hyung then picked me up and flung me over his shoulders and carried me down into his car, which was a brand new silver Porsche Boxster S. Dongwoon followed closely behind and soon, we were in front of the school’s admin office. “Alright. Stop whining. Nothing will help to change my mind now.” Doojoon hyung told me as I pouted cutely.

 

As we were entering the admin office, I noticed three staunch figures walking to the bookstore. Hmm… must be new students, I thought, hope that my new class will have lots of lovely girls I can prank on. Doojoon hyung then pulled me into the admin office along with Dongwoon. Doojoon hyung had his way of getting things done around here, just watch. “Bam!” as Doojoon hyung slammed the receptionist’s table and ordered for the registration of three new students. Both Dongwoon and I laughed out loud, looking at the expression on the receptionist’s face was priceless! “O-Okay, h-here a-are y-your n-new t-timetables.” stuttered the receptionist as she handed the timetables over to Doojoon hyung. “Welcome, you are.” thanked Dongwoon as we left the admin office. Poor receptionist today must be a really odd day for her.

 

Doojoon hyung then gave us our timetables as we made our way to the bookstore to purchase our uniform and books. I yelled again, “Whoo-hoo! Daebak! I’m in the same class as Dongwoon.” I then asked Doojoon hyung, “What about you hyung?” “Nope, totally different from you guys so you have to look after each other.” he replied. “Ah… then we can only meet during lunch break.” I said. “Yes that’s right!” he responded cheerfully. Finally can get these two off my back, he thought. As soon as we got hold of our uniform and books, we headed back to our new apartment. As I was walking down the stairs to our car, I saw a red Maserati GranCabrio Sport leave the college grounds. Wow… who are they, I thought.