4

War of the Beast Worlds

Dongwoon’s P.O.V.

Days went by and there were no signs of the vampires, just more news reports of dead people being found along the alleys at night and animals missing from zoos. Soon, it was time for a new school year. “Yah! Wake up now! Else you’re going to be late for school!” yelled Doojoon hyung who then pulled off our blankets and dragged us into our individual bathrooms. We washed up, ate our breakfast and made it to school just in time as the school bell rang. Doojoon hyung found a parking lot and parked our car right next to a red Maserati GranCabrio Sport. I followed Junhyung hyung to our first lesson venue while Doojoon hyung left for his first lesson.

 

We went into the classroom, which contained about 25 chairs and tables. I chose a seat closest to the window and furthest away from the board while Junhyung hyung sat on my right. More and more students then began dragging their feet into class and soon, a middle-aged man walked into the classroom and stood in front of the desk, whom I presume is the teacher. “Annyeonghaseyo, please call me Mr. Lee!” he said. “Annyeonghaseyo seonsangnim!” the class replied. “Okay now please come to the front and introduce yourself.” he told the class. One by one, the students went up to introduce themselves and soon, it was Junhyung hyung’s turn. “Annyeonghaseyo Junhyung-imnida.” and he did a 90° bow in front of the class and went back to his seat. I then went up and simply said, “Dongwoon, is my name.” and went back to my seat.

 

The next two students were kind of amusing. “Annyeonghaseyo Yoseob-imnida.” and he concluded with an aegyo face, which made all the girls in class squeal in delight. Then came the next one, “Annyeonghaseyo Kikwang-imnida.” and he finished with an eye-smile whilst looking in my direction. I quickly looked away and thought, oh gosh this is going to be a terrible school year. As soon as the first lesson ended, all the girls in class started to crowd around Yoseob-ssi and Kikwang-ssi asking about their favourite food and hobbies, etc. I made a disgusted face and walked out of the classroom. As I was walking out, I saw Junhyung hyung’s jealous look on his face as he stared at Yoseob-ssi.

 

I then went up to , “Cute he is, isn’t he?” “W-What a-are y-you t-talking a-about?” he stuttered back. “Written all over your face, it is hyung.” I simply replied. “Is it that obvious?” he asked. “Chase after him, if you must.” I told him. “But I can’t. I’m a werewolf and he’s just a human,” he answered back with a sigh. “Dangerous situation, you are in.” I responded. “Please do not tell Doojoon hyung about this.” he pleaded with me. “My word, it is you have.” I assured him. “Thanks Dongwoon, I knew I could count on you for this.” he said as he gave me a brotherly hug.