1

War of the Beast Worlds

For the past two millenniums, the werewolves and vampires have been at war with each other. Both sides suffered heavy losses and it has been decided that each side will send three of their best warriors. The chosen three will fight it out and the winning side will eventually the ruler of the universe. In addition, the battlefield is chosen to take place in our lovely blue planet which we call Earth.

 

In the vampire world, the vampire lord has summoned for two of his best bodyguards to meet him in the throne room. “They have arrived sire!” cried the servant. “Invite them in!” came the vampire lord’s booming voice. And with that, two young vampires, Yoseob and Kikwang, stepped into the throne room and bowed before their lord. The vampire lord then said, “You two have been chosen to represent us vampires in the final battle. You know full well that this battle is very important for us so fight well and you will be rewarded!” “Yes milord!” they shouted. The vampire lord then continued, “My dear son, Prince Hyunseung will be accompanying both of you on this battle. Listen to him because he will lead you to take down those werewolf scums!” “You may dispense with the pleasantries, father.” the young prince replied coldly as he stepped out of the shadows to join Yoseob and Kikwang. The vampire lord glared at him and concluded, “Alright! Go forth and show them that we’re not a force to be reckoned with!” Suddenly, a portal opened right beneath their feet and soon they were on their way to Earth.

 

Meanwhile, in the world of the werewolves, the werewolf chief still remains undecided on the three werewolves whom are to be chosen to represent them. Just at this moment, a couple of servants dragged in two young werewolves into the throne room. “Sire, we caught them in the streets robbing food from the shops. How shall we deal with them?” one of the servants cried. Just then, a thought hit him and he asked the two, “What are you names child?” “I’m Junhyung and this is Dongwoon,” replied the older one. “Well then, if you’re willing to sacrifice yourself for your pack, I would like to offer you a proposal. If both of you win the final battle, your crimes will be waived. But should you fail, the vampires will kill you. Are you willing to commit yourself to this?” the werewolf chief said. They both thought for a while and agreed to his proposal. “Very well! But which brave soul is willing to lead them?” and he turned to his generals. All of them stepped back, leaving a young werewolf general in front. “Doojoon! You have volunteered yourself I see!” the werewolf chief told him. “What?” Doojoon said in surprise and turned his head to his left and right and muttered under his breath, “These traitors!” The werewolf chief yelled to them, “Alright! Much time has been wasted! Win this war and you’ll be well rewarded!” All of a sudden, a portal opened right beneath their feet and soon they were on their way to Earth.

 

All six of them reached planet Earth safely and went forth to look for sustenance, which is considered to be very important if you want to win a war. It was a cold, snowy night and the vampires were walking along the streets of Seoul, looking for an opportunity to quench their thirst. It was not until they found a group of drunken teenagers who had just left the bar and were wobbling their way home. Hyunseung went up to them and said, “Hey peeps! Want to see something cool? Follow me.” “Sure!” they replied and followed him into an alley. As we know it, that night, that very fateful night, blood-curdling screams drowned the silent, dark alleys of Seoul. For the werewolves, they headed for the nearest zoo to feast on the animals there to satisfy their hunger. “Junhyung! Dongwoon! Stop slaughtering so many animals! We need them for our future meals!” ordered Doojoon. “Yes hyung!” they answered and transformed back to their human forms. Werewolves could transform anytime, just that on a full moon, they’ll be stronger than ever.