The mistakes I make

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I walked up to the front door which was wide openm the music was blearing and there were drunk people everywhere. I quickly went up to her room and put my  bag down. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen in search of alcohol. I found a bottle of soju and smiled widely. I didnt even bother getting a glass, I just drank straight from the bottle.

I walked through the crowds of people in search of Shin Yeong. I didnt get very far because was stopping me to say hello and hug me and talk to me. I just smiled and greeted everyone while still sipping from my bottle. I spotted Shin Yeong outside and made my way over to her. When she saw me, a grin spread across her face. "Darling, you made it!" Of course. I wouldnt miss it for the world!" I replied to her.

I walked around and talked to people. I was kinda wasted but at this stage, I really didnt care. All my worries were gone and I was having a good time. 

-An hour later-

I was completely and utterly wasted.  I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I saw a guy leaning against the wall smoking. He realized I was looking at him. He moved his face, looking at me. I quickly look away. I could tell he was smirking. I sunk down to the floor and sat cross legged, closed my eyes and  lean my head against the wall. When I opened my eyes, I saw the guy in front of me. He haw staring at me curiosly. "Are you just going to stare at me the whole night?"I asked. He just shook his head and smiled.

We chat along the whole night. The guy is not bad at all. I started to get uncomfortable with the smell of alcohol, and the people drunk and people dancing crazily. I excused myself from him to get some fresh air. I walked out the house into an empty street. I found a bench. Without wasting my time, I sat there and relax my mind.

Suddenly I heard a twig snap behind me, my eyes turn. What the stuff?? There were 5 guys standing in a circle behind me. I couldnt see who they were as it was too dark. "Uh. Can I help you?" I asked confused. One of them step forward. "Yeah, dont scream." My eyes grew wide, he clamp his hand over my mouth and dragged me away, kicking and screaming. I bit his hand "Physco" He cursed and let go. I took the oportunity torun but I was still to intoxicated and tripped over my feet and hit my head against the ground hard. "Ouch." I mumbled as darkness took over.