Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Cheondung' POV

I walked into Jeong Mi's bathroom and just stare at my surroundings. I was glad Mir cant see it from this angle. Jeong Mi, what have you done to yourself? On the table was a bloody blade and pools of blood were on the floor. No way she faint in hunger. O looked around the bathroom and the writing on the mirror caught my eyes "Told you I'm wortless" My heart broke at the sight of it. I cant believe she thinks so little of herself. I looked into the bath and I could see the water had been drained but there was still traces of blood at the bottom and on the sides.

I decide against telling Mir so I grabbed the cup nest to the basin and filledit with water. I walked out of the bathroom, closing the door and put the water on her beside the table. She held her heads in her hands and I looked at Mir with question in my eyes. "She says she isnt feeling well." He replied rubbing her back. "Maybe you should get her something to eat and I'll take care of her." I said. I needed to talk to her alone. "Good idea. Anything you want?" Mir asked her getting up. She just shook her head. Mir nodded and made his way upstairs.

Once he was out of hearing distance, I came and sat beside her. "Jeong Mi?" I whispered. "Yes?" She replied barely audible. "Why?" I asked her. I wanted to help her. "Its the only thing that can bring me out of depression. The only thing that makesme not feeling numb" She replied with her head in her hands. "What did you mean feel numb?" I asked and put my arm around her. She looked up at me with sad hollow eyes. The type if eyes that were meant for the grave.

Jeong Mi's POV

I looked up at Cheindung "It hets triggered and its scary. When the trigger goes off, as if I'm dying from the inside. I dont feel any emotion, not even anger or sadness and that what scares me" I felt like I was about to break, to cry but I wont. I refuse to cry in front of people. It'll make me weak and I'm not. I never talk to anyone about stuff like this but I felt as if I could trust Cheondung so I carried on going. "Worthless, that was the trigger this time. It brings back all the memories and then they start to reply in my head and I cant stop them. I just sit the and relive everything and once I've seen and felt them all I just sorta down" I hate talking about my past. I could feel the depression coming back. :What happened to you?" Cheondung asked me gently, pleading me to let him in and let him help me. I'm strong, I dont need anyone's help. "it doesnt matter anymore" I said in a strong voice. "Jeong Mi, I wont push you to tell me your past but please try not to do it again." He pleaded me. "I'm sorry but that is a promise I unfortunately cant keep" "Why would you do this to yourself?" "Because I deserve it" I whispered back. I did deserve it.I deserved the beating and the because I'm filthy and ugly.

Cheindung was about to protest when Mir came down the stairs with a stack of pancakes. I smiled at him and my lips. "Yum" I said and plastered a smile on my face. "Enjoy" Mir said and handed them to me. I stared at them and started eating slowly. Oh my glob, I'm going to puke this all up later. I smiled up at Mir and Cheondung. "Thanks guysm these are reakky good" I said. "Pleasure, Well, I've to go shower quick. I'll check you guys later" Mir said standing up and leaving the room. Cehindung gave me a hug and this time I winced just a little. But the noticed. "Show me" He said looking directly in the eyes. I said stubbornly. "Show me now" Cheondung said again. I knew he wasnt joking  so I just sighed, closed my eyes and concentrated breathing and not passing out.

Cheondung's POV

I moved Jeong Mi's towel from her side just enough to see the cuts. I clenched my fist as I looked at the ugly cuts in her side. It was a blig bloody mess. The cuts were really deep. I wrapped the towel around her again and wrapped my awams around her shoulders and pulled her into my lap. "Its going to be OK" I whispered into her hair and rubbed her back. All she needed was someone  who actually care about her.