It shouldnt hurt

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

"Right now." Seungho replied smiling. Joon jumped up and took my hand, dragging me to somewhere in the house. When we finally got tothe destination, I saw it was the gun room, I beamed, God, I love guns!. My real dad used to take me to the firing rage every weekend, but thats when we're still one big happy family. "So you say you already know how to shoot. Then lets see  your mad skills, then." I smirked at him and then walked over to the guns and picked out a silver semi-automatic-pistol and began firing at the target. I fired ten shots in total. Joon turned and stared at me wide eyed. "Holy cow!" He said with his mouth hanging open "I told you, I can shoot." I shrugged and fetched the target sheet. I had gotten all the shots in the head.

-One month later-

I had just trained with Joon for almost an hour. I had been training everyday with guns, learning how to fight, and even a bit on how to hotwire cars. It's now 12 o'clock and I was starting to get hungry. "Hey Joon, can we grab some food?" "You didnt eat this morning, did you? Yeah lets go." He said shaking his head at me. He doesnt like it when I skpi breakfast, none of the guys did. He took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

What I saw really broke my heart. I dont know why and it really shouldnt have but it was hurt. Mir was sitting with some chica in his lap, feeding her strawberries. They looked up when we walked in. I could have sworn, I had seen a flash of regret in his eyes. I must be seeing things, "Hey guys. This is Jiyeon, my girlfriend" Mir said in a happy voice and looked at her with a clear affection written on his face. "Hi. I'm Jeong Mi" I said giving her a smile and she did smile back at me but just glared. Well, whatever. I waked over to the fridge and retrieved an apple and then turned around walked on straight without looking at them. I have no clue why that had affected me. It shouldnt have. I mean, its not like I have feelings for Mir or anything. I went upstairs and changed into this; 

cigarettes and lyrics made me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys, I'm going for a run" I shouted at everyone in the house as I walked down the stairs. "Sure, just be carefull." Thunder said walking up to me giving me a huge hug.

Mir's POV

I was still chilling with JiYeon in the kitchen being all cute and couple like with her but for some reason, it just didnt feel right. Earlier when Joon and Jeong Mi walked in. I swear to god I saw her eyes sadden, but thats just me being stupid right? There's no way she can like me. But for some reason, I cant shake the feeling that maybe, just maybe. I heard she shouted about going for a run. "Kay!" I yelled back. But I guess she didnt hear it because I saw she walked out the door with earphones in her ear. I tried to put Jeong Mi out of my mind and concentrate on Ji Yeon, my girlfriend. 

I mnea, Jeong Mi's only been here with us for one month and but I think I might be falling for her just a little. I mean, come on. She's cute, smart, funny, kind, loving, carefree, generous, witty, just amazing. Fudge, get yourself together man!

Jeong Mi's POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymFz5Q8DXdU

I ran out the house. I had Dara's iPod. I put in the earphones and started blastung while I ran. After about 15 mintues, I came across a lake. It was beautiful. I went to the bank and sat down and started thinking. I caught my reflection in the water. No wonder Mir doesnt like me. I'm ugly hideous even. I hate how I look. I dont even know why these boys like me and wanna be friends with a patoot like me. I'm just a useless junk of space. Over the last month, I've really become closer to these boys and Cheondung sorta become the clpsest thing to a bestfriend I have.

But I'm scared. I'm really am. I'm scared if I let them in. I'm just going to get hurt

I used to be a happy girl. I used to actually like myself and care about people. I had a happy family. Me, my mom, and my REAL dad. That all changed after my dad dided about two and a half years ago. My mom started drinking all the time and then started abusing me, not hectically at first. I thought she would get better by then she married my step dad. He as the one person apart from my dad that I had ever loved or trusted. I told him about my mom and my step dad, he said he would always be there for me but two weeks later, he just disappeared, he didnt even say goodbye and thats what broke me. Who leaves someone they need you most? Since then I havent trusted a single person but I'm getting dangerously close to these boys and it's scaring me. I used to had an only ONE friend in my life.  His name is Yoseob and he's the only person who's there for me but a few weeks later he just disappeard. He didnt even say a goodbye and that broke me.