We all make mistakes

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Seungho's POV

I threw her to the floor, she yelped, waking Mir up. "What do fudge do you think you're doing?!" I screamed at her. She didnt even flinched. She just sat there. "Answer me." I growled and slapped her through the face, hard. Mir looked pissed off and lunged for me but Cheondung quickly got in the way.

Mir's POV

I was sleeping peacfully when all of a sudden a yelp woke me up. I sat up and looked aroung to see Sungho slapping the girl throughher face. I lunged at him. I was all jacked up. She hadnt done anything wrong. Cheondung stepped out in front of me and pulled me to the kitchen. "Relax, man. Please I dont want you to get into trouble with Seungho. I know you hate seeing him hurt her. Believe me. I hate it too but we dont know why he is doing it. He normally has a reason for eveything he does.

Seungho's POV

After I watch Cheondung drag Mir into the kitchen, I turned back to her. "Why the stuff are you up here?! You should be in the basemennt where you belong!" "I shouldnt be here in the first place" She snapped back. "Dont you dare talk back to me!" I shouted at her andpunched her in the stomach hard. She coughed up a bit of blood but that didnt stop me. I dragged her by her hair and threw her down the basement steps. I looked at her lying on the floor. She looked up at me, her eyes are burning holes through me.

Not once did she cry or ask me to stop. Strong girl. If she hadnt killed my bestfriend, Doojoon, she could have been part of our gang but she did. She's a sick and she deserves to die. I walked upstairs and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I founf some pizza and I put them in the microwaves. As I was heating it, I got a phone call.

Me: Hey man, what's up?

Yoseob: Hi, um when are you planning on kidnapping Hyuna?

Me: What do you mean? I've got her right here. We kidnapped her at the party you told us she should be at.

Yoseob: Dude, she didnt go to the party 'cause there was a gang meeting. Dude  you have someone else. I'm looking at her right now.

I dropped my phone to the floor. Schmeow zeow. I had just beaten an innocent girl.

Jeong Mi's POV

I lay on the floor. It felt like he had stabbed me in my stomach. What the buns did I ever do to him?! Why does he hates me so much?! I picked myself up from the floor and walked over to the bed. I lay down and drifted off to sleep wondering whether I should just end it.

Mir's POV

I walked into the kitchen. I was pissed off anf ready to murder Seungho. I was surprised to see his head in his hands. "What the huh did she do to you? You order us to kidnap her and you wont even tell us her name or why we had to kidnap her and then you go beat the buns out of her for no reason!" I shouted at him. His head snapped up, it looked lke as if he had been crying which was extremely unusual. "Please call the rest of the guys here." Was all he said.

I stayed quited and just nodded, something wasnt right. I'm not used to seeing Seungho like this. he actually looks lke he doesnt know what to do, panicked and guilty. This cant be good. I went and called them all into the kitchen. We all sat around the table looking at Sungho waiting for answers. "Okay, you know DooJoon is murdered a few weeks ago?" We all nodded. "Well, Yoseob found out who killed him and it was a girl named Hyuna. He showed me pictures of her and told me where she would be on Friday. Which was the party we kidnapped this girl frim. Well, they looked pretty similiar and I thought she was Hyuna. Turns out she isnt. Yoseob just called me asking me when I'm going to get her." We all stared at him in shocked.

Then it hit me. This girl didnt deserve to be here. She did nothing wrong, just went to a friend's party.

They carried on talking but I wasnt interesting. I shot up and ran downstairs and into the basement. She was passed out on the mattress. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I lay her down on the bed when something caught my eye. What the huh? There was blood on her sweater. Probably from when Seungho was beating her. I quickly ran to the bathroom and fetched the medical kit. I went back to the room to bandage her wounds.

I lifted her sweater and what I saw almost made me choke.