I need to get away from this place

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I woke up and blinked a couple times. It aws still dark but the sun was starting to rise and I didint know where I was. Where the shell am I? I looked around the room I was lying in. It was really nice except for the fact that all the boys were in it. I was lying between Thunser and Mir. They looked adorable when they're sleeping.  G.O and Joon were passed out on the couch and Seungho was cuddling a stuffed teddy on the beanbag. I carefully unwrapped Mir's arm from my waist and climbed off the bed gently. I tiptoed out the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Ha! They think they can just kidnap me and get away with it.

I grabbed a coat from the coat racket and an apple from the bowl on the table. "Bye boys." I whispered as I walked out the door, closing it silently. Yes. I got out without them knowing! Score. But I spoke too soon. I heard something growl behind me. Oh potato. They had adog. I took off running and jumed over the fence. The dog barked loudly. Oh. For crying out loud! If they wernet awake before, they're going to be awake now!

Mir's POV

I heard my dog, Blaine barking and I shot up in the bed. I looked around the room. Something wasnt right. Wait, Where's the girl? I quickly got up and ran to the window. I caught a glimpse of her running away deeper into the forst. "Guys wake up now!" I screamed putting on my boots. "Dude, whats giong on?" Joon asked half asleep. "The chica is getting away" The other jumpes up and grabbed their boots and coats.

"Okay guys. Spread out and try and find her. Call us as soon as you see her and dont approach her until we are all at the location" Seungho addressed us. we all nodded and then took off in different direction.

Jeong Mi's POV

I've been running from almost an housr now and I;m exhausted. I dont know where the stick I am or even where other people are but I need to keep on going. I start to hear cars in the distance. Yes! I made it! But I just cant shake the feelingthat there's someone was watching me.

G.O's POV

I've been following her about five minutes. I think she knows something's up because she keeps turning around and she looked at me twice already without realizing. I've already texted the guys and tey're on their way. I took another steps towards her but I happened to step on a twig. She immediately spun around. "I know you're there. So come out and face to face with me." She shouted to the forest. Might as well show her it's me. She's a girl. What's she going to do? I step out of my hiding spot. As soon as she spotted me, her eyes narrowed.

Jeong Mi's POV

"Why hello there, GO oppa. May I ask why are you following me?" I asked sweetly. "Because you're going back to the house. We get some things sorted." He said stepping closer to me. "Not a chance buddy." I sayd and flash him a smile. "Fine. If you want to do it the hard way, then we'll do it the hard way." He said and grabbed my arms. I dropped my smile and narrowed my eyes. "Big mistake" I saied as I twisted his arm and spin him around, kick out his legsfrom under him and shoved him to the ground angrily.

Just then the other guys came running into the clearing. "Oh for Pete's sakes!" I mumbled and took off running. I could hear them running after me but I'm a fast runner. so maybe they wont be able to catche me.

Joon's POV

Me, Seungho, and Mir took off running after the chic. Cheondung stayed to help G.O up. Ha! Who knew she could take a guy down?  I was gaining speed and catching up to her. I pushed myself even more and leaped, pulling me and her to the ground. "Get off of me!" She screamed. I was sturggling to keep her on the ground. She was actually strong. I dont know why she didnt fight Seungho back last night. Mir and Seungho finally caught up to us. Mir pulled out a cloth with chemicals on it. "Sorry love." he whispered as he put it over her nose. I felt her grow slack in my arms, when I was sure she was out and not going to punch me in the face. I scooped her up and threw her over my shoulder and we all headed back for the house.