Put that fake smile back on

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I just sat there kneeling om the floor withmy head in my hands. So torn over what happened. I killed my parents. Am I the monster now? I could faintly hear her trying to talk to me in the background but I couldnt make out what she was saying. The entire world wand the as a blur and the onky thing I could hear were their screams echoing in my head. I was slightly aware that she had walked away and had come back with the guys. I could feel their presence but dont see them. It's hard to understand. It's like I'm here physically but my mind has drifted. I was tired, so tired. I had hardly slept the entire week. I felt someone familiar pick me up and carry me as I drifted to sleep in their arms.

Mir's POV 

I was waiting upstairs for my call to come down, I had heard the noises of the fight and I heard the screams but non of them Jeong Mi's. If they were I'd been down there in a second but she had asked me to do it alone and I respected that. It had been 5 minutes and I couldnt hear anything but whispering and then steps running out the room. I looked out the window and saw a girl talking to the gang and she looked worried and was pointing to the house. They all got out and headed inside. I ran down the stairs and entered the lounge the same same time they did.

I saw Jeong Mi just kneeli9ng there on the floor, she was covered in blood and just staring blankly in front of her. Cheondung knelt down beside her and tried to speak to her or at least get her attention but she just staring into nothing. Cheondung stepped back and I stepped forward and scooped her up in my arms and went outside. She snuggled into my chest and closed her eyes, falling asleep. We all got into the cars. Me, the new girl, Jeong Mi and Seungho in his car and G.O, Cheondung, and Joon in G.O's car. The new girl got into the passenger seat and Seungho drove. I got into the back seat with jeong Mi and lay her down. She curled up into a ball with her head in my lap.

I stared down at Jeong Mi sleeping, she looked so peaceful and carefree. Ater everything she's been through, shestill isnt broken. She's a real fighter. Most people would've given up long ago. But not Jeong Mi. She's a tough girl. I her soft brown hair as we rode back. It had grown quite long.

We pulled into the driveway and I looked at the two girl. Both of them were sleeping peacefully. I looked at Seungho and he nodded his head. "i'll take her in." He said getting out the car and picking the new girl up. I picked up Jeong Mi and walked into the house. I didnt take her down to her room but instead I went to the lounge and sat down. I just wanted to know she was safe and not alone when she woke up. 

G.O's POV

I parked the car and we all piled out and into the house. We all went straight to the lounge and found the girl from Jeong Mi's old house, Seungho, Jeong Mi and Mir. Mir was sitting in the couch with Jeong Mi on his lap cuddled into him sleeping. It looked adorab;e. They would be such a cute couple if it wasnt for Jiyeon. Seungho was sitting on one another couch with the girl cuddled up next to him. The rest of us all plopped down on a couch or the floor. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" Joon asked us. We all agreed and Joon got out 2012.

When it was done, we all got up and went to bed. We left Jeong Mi and Mir alone because they were both passed out on the couch. together and Seungho took the girl up to Dara's room.

Jeong Mi's POV

When I woke up, I blonked and looked around me trying to figure out where I was. Oh right, lounge. It was still dark. I looked down at myself and realised how bloody I am. Time to shower.  I tried to get up but felt something pulling me back. I realised I was on the couch sleeping in Mir's arms. He looked adorable when he was sleeping. I carefully unwraped his arms from around my waist and tip toed downstaors to my room. I went to the bathroom and undressed out of the disgusting clothes I'd been wearing. I hopped in the shower and then got out, dried my hair and put on my clothes. I decided not to straightened my hair today or wear any make-up. 

Lazy day
I decided that I'm not going to stress the boys out anymore. I'll just put that fake smile and pretend I'm happy. I've had enough practice anyway. I just want them to be happy even if that I'm not. I dont care. For Seungho, For Cheondung, for Joon, For G.o and For Mir. I wonr let them find out what I think of myself or hiw I really feel because it'll destroy them. It's my dirtyl ittle secret.
 
I went back upstairs and looked at the time. 7am. It was still early and everyone one was still sleeping. Mir was lying on the couch still asleep but he looked cold. I quickly went downstairs and fetched my blanket. When I came and put t over him. I bent down and kissedd his nose. He pulled me down with him and cuddled into me. I laughed a little and got comfortable. I was still tored so I decided I'd escaped reality a little longer.