You are my horse. Neigh for me.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I sat next to the lake for another 15 minutes. Listening to music and thinking. I better get back soon. I got up and started making my way back to the house. "Guys, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the door. I was greeted bybeing crushed on the floor by five guys. "Guys! I cant breathe!" I said laughing, they all got off me and gave me goofy grins. "Hurry up and go shower, then get changed.We're taking you shopping today" G.O said smiling widely.

"Awesome" I smiled. I walked behind Cheondung andthen jumped on his back. "Up stairs steed!" I yelled at him. "Um no, get off my back" Cheondung said laughing. "Pretty pwease, bestie!" I said snuggling into his neck. "Gah! Fine, you're too freaking adorable for your  own good" He said laughing and started walking towards the stiars. "Thanks bestie!" All the guys were laughing and shaking their heads. Cheondung carried me upstairs and up to Dara's room.

"Thanks" I said as I hopped down. "Good horsey" I giggled patting his head. He tried to neigh but failed miserably. I burst out laughing. I had to grip him for support or else I would've fallen to the floor. "Mean! You aren't meant to laugh at me. I tried ok!" He said trying to look offended but failing yet again which just made me laugh harder. "Out. I need a shower" I said still laughing.

After I had showered, I got dressed in: 

Shopping
 

I left my hair natural, which was just a tad wavy and applied some make-up and headed downstairs. They guys were all sitting in the lunge watching Spongbob and didnt even bother looking up when I came in. "Guys, ready?" I asked, they all looked at me and nodded.

 

We all got into the cars. Cheondung and I were riding with G.O in his car. Joon was riding with Seungho in his car and Mir was taking his bike. The drive wasnt too long, about 15 minutes. We arrived there at about 2pm and parked the cars. As I got out, I looked around at tme mall. It was huge. This is going to be fun.

"Doong doong" I sang. "Carry me" I said spreading out my arms and putting my heads up towards the sky. "Carry yourself, lazy bun" he said smirking.

"Seungho?"

"No."

"Joon?"

"No"

"G.O"

"No."

"Miiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" He said laughing. "Yay!" I jumped on his back. "Onwards!" I yelled, the guys just laughed.

After about for 2 hours shopping for clothes, bags, shoes and etc. I ended up with about 20 bags, but clever me made the boys carry them. They didnt look very happy carrying pink bags, but I just laughed at them and skipped along. We made our way to the cars and stuffed everything in. "Ok, lets get stuff for your new room" Joon said. I looked at him confused. "I get my own room?" "Of course silly. You're one of us now" He said grinning. "Yeah, we're gonna revamp the basement for you." Seungho said looking happy. "Aww.. I freaking love you guys!" I said pulling them into a huuge hug. "We love you too!" They all shouted back at the same time. It's as if they rehearsed it or something. Bunch of weirdos

 

 

-2 hours later-

"Um. How are we going to fit this all in the cars?" I asked. We had bought a lot of stuff for the new room and there was limited space in the cars. "Eh.. We'll make it fit." Mir said. All the guys started stuffing the boxes and bags into the car. They had just stuffed the last box in and I was sitting on the ground watching the sunset. Beautiful. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a huge ferros wheel. "Hey guys, What's that?" I asked pointing at it. "That, my dear, is the carnival. They have it once every year" Cheondung said standing over me. "Oh my glob. Can we please please please go!" I cried out jumping to my feet. "Sorry gorgeous but we have a gang meeting in ten mintues." Seungho said sadly."It's fine. I'll take her" Mir said smiling. "Ok, well you two enjoy and dont stay too late." Seungo said to us. "We wont. Bye guys. and thanks for today" I said giving each one of them a massive hug. "You ready?" Mir asked, walking over to his bike and passing me the spare helmet." Ready as I'll ever be" I said smiling and put on my helmet.