Forget your pass but never what it taught you

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. The sun was out and light was pouring in, making the room look like it had been scattered in fairy dust. I got up and walked over to the kitchen and saw Cheondung cooking and the new girl sitting in the seat drinking a cup of coffee. I gave her a warms smile and she smiled back at me. "Hey bestie" I said going up behind Cheondung and giving him a hug. Cheondung spun around and smiled widely at me, giving me a huge hug/ I laughed. "Jeong Mi, this is Chaerin. But Seungho and I decided to call her CL 'coz that nickname sounds pretty cool nickname," He said pointing to the girl sitting drinking coffee. "Hi, as you know, I'm Jeong Mi" I said plopping down in the seat next to her. She laughed. "Yeah thanks again for saving my life. Huge help" She laughed, I laughed with her.

"How you feeling Jeong Mi?" Cheondung asked flipping the pancakes. I wanted to grimace but I didnt, instead I forced a happy smile. "Much better thanks. I have a few bruises but thats fine" CL looked at me weirdly and then stood up and took my hand. "We're going for a walk, we'll be back soon." She shouted over her shoulder to Cheondung as she dragged me out the house. We walked in silence until we reached the lake and sat down on the bank. I looked at her curiosly. Why did she bring me here? 

"You're a great actress, ya' know?" She said to me. I was taken aback. "What do you mean?" I stampeded out. "Please. I know you're only putting a happy face on for the guys and they're fools for believing it. There's something wrong. I can tell because I've been in your situation before. You can tlak to me about it and I wont judge, I promise." She said pleading me with her eyes.

I broke down my walls and told her everything. When I say something I mean it, I told her about my past, about my parents, about how my dad died, about how my mom changed, about how I gotkidnapped, about the buliimia, about the cutting, about myselfimage problem and my distrust. She didnt say a word until I was finished and just hugged me close while I creid into her shoulder.

CL's POV

I couldnt believe what Jeong Mi told me. She had been through so much in her life yet she still appeared strong. "Jeong Mi, you're beautiful and you're not worthless You mean so much too so many people, so much more than you'll ever know. You're one of the prettiest girl I've ever met and I'm being honest. You dont need to starve yourself because you're perfect! What your parents did to you was terrible and no child deserves to go through that. It's not your fault at all" I couldnt believe she thought everything was her fault. "Jeong Mi, would you say it was my fault if myparents abused me? Would you say its my fault if other girls got hurt becaused I saved myself? I asked her looking in her eyes, beggin for answer. She shook her head. "See. It's not your fault" I said with a smile.

Jeong Mi's POV

What CL had just said made me think really hard. Maybe it wasnt my fault. Maybe I should forget my past but remember what it taught me. I decide I'm going to try and be more positive and work on helping myself. We talked another hour before we headed back to the house. When we got there, everyone was waiting for us in the lounge. I smiled at all the guys.

Mir's POV

I smiled as Jeong Mi and the new girl walked in. I opened my arms for Jeong Mi, she smiled and came and sat in my laps. She sat with her back in my chest and rested her head against my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist. It felt so right to have her in my arms. "Ok, so for you guys who dont know yet, This is Chaerin. but Cheondung give "CL" as her nickname. Cool right? She'll be staying with us for a while since she doesnt exactly have a stable home to go back to" "Seungho said giving her a msile. We all introduced ourselves to her and welcomed her into our little family. We all chilled in the lounge justbtalking and laughing for about an hour.

Jeong Mi's POV 

"Swimming?" Seungho suggested to us looking rather excited. CL looked at him as if he was mad. "In this weather?" She asked with one eyebrow raised. Seungho laughed. "Yeah, we have an indoor pool and its heated" "You can borrow my swinsuit 'coz I;m not going to swim today. It;s in the bottom draw, next ti my bed" I said smiling at her/ "Thanks." She squeked and ran downstairs. She came back upstairs with it and gave me a hug. "Enjoy" I said smiling at her. "Thanks" She said as she ran out to catch up with the guys. 

I turned to Mir. "Dont u wanna swim?" I asked him. "Hope. I'd rather spend my time with you"  He said smiling. His smile made me heart skip a beat. "Wanna watch a movie?" He nodded his head so I got up and put on some random movie on. WhenI went to sit down again, Mir pulled me so I was sitting in his lap, facing him. He looked into my eyes and I felt so safe with him. He leaned in so did I. The kiss was amazing, electrifying. he my bottom lip begging for entrance but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

He smirked and lowered me onto the couch. My back was on the couch and he was hovering over me. He tore his lips from mine and then gave me an evil grin. My eyes went wide and I tried to run away but he began tickling me. I burst out laughing. "kiss me" He said. "never" I replied laughing and stuck my tongue out. He carried on tickling me until I was cryong with laughter. "Ok fine" I said laughing. He stopped tickling me and pulled in again and started kissing me. This time I let him in. God. he's a great kisser. 

I pulled away "Wait? What about Jiyeon?" I asked him worried. "I broke up with her yesterdaywhen I realized I couldnt love her as much as I love you" Mir said giving me a lazy grin. "So, Eun Jeong Mi, would you do me the honour of being the miracle to my life?" He said sweetly staring into my eyes. My face broke out into a grin and I pulled him in for another kiss. "I'll take that as a yes" He mumbled against my lips smiling .