I hate myself more that I hate you

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

The rest of the guys followed Seungho upstairs apart from Thunder and me. "Now, princess. Promise not to run if I unite you." "I pwomise"I said in a baby voice. Thunder untie me laughing, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. We wnt  up the basement steps and turned down a long hall, when we walked past the lounge, all the boys were either sitting on the carpet or lying on the couch watching TV. None of them looked up as I walked past except for Mir, who offered me a warm smile. I couldnt resist but smile back at him even if he did kind get me into this mess.

Thunder led me through the dining halls. I was completely lost by the time we finally got to the bathroom. "Thanks Thunder. You know, you're actually really nice for a kidnapper." He just laughed. "Dont call me Thunder. Its sounded like an evil creature. Just call me Cheondung or Doong doong if you think I'm cute." I chuckled. "Okay," "There are clothes in the pantry. Choose a pair of PJs and then we can get you something to eat when you're done." He said. "Yes sir!" I shouted as I closed the door. I the shower to a wawrm temperature. I stripped out if my okd clothes and I stood in front of the mirrir.

I looked back at the girl in front of me and felt disgust. I didnt see a beautiful teenage girl. I saw a skeleton looking back at me. With scars running up and down her body. Most of them from her mom and a few from herself, almost all on her stomach. There was one that stood out, 'worthless'.

My mom had burned that into my skin with a hot poker while my stepdad held me down. They both laughing loke maniacs while I'm screaming with pain.

I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm selfish, I'm disgusting. I am worthless  A tear slid down my cheek and landed on the floor. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even alive. They say God doesnt make mistakes but here I am, standing on this Earth. I fell to my knees with my heads in my hands and started crying so hard I was shaking.

Someone knocked on the door. "Hey chica, me and the rest of the guys except for Mir are going out for a bit, so you'll be stuck with him 'til we're back, ok?" I stood up and whipped my eyes. "Sure." I said in a fake cherry tome. He didnt seem to notice that my voice almost cracked. I took one last look in the mirror before actually getting in the shower. I washed my body and hair and then got out. I went over to the pantry and picked out some clothes: 

 

Sem título #154

 

 

I walked put the bathroom and explore the house. It was HUGE. I looked out one of the windows, it looked like we were in the forest somewhere. Its going to be hard to escapr this place but I swaer I will have a plan.

When I finally found my way back to the lounge. I saw Mir sitting there. He looked up at me. "Hey" He said in a soft tome offering me a smile. "Hungry?"  "Yep" I said popping the p. "Well then, lets feast" He said smiling. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

He stood in front of the fridge scratching his head. It looked like he had no clue what to do. I hopped off my chair and moved him out of the way. "Since you look like you have no idew at all what to do in a kitchen, I'll make us something to eat." I said sticking out my tounge. He let out a sigh and smiled at me. "Thank god. I really had no idea what I was doing."

I got out all the ingredients and started making mini pizzas. I made eleven, two for each boys and one for me. By the time I was done, it was about 9pm. I put the rest of the pizzas in the fridge except for mine and Mir's . "Wanna watch a movie while we eat?" He asked turning to me. "Sure" I went over to the movie rack and pulled out Whispering Corridors. "What about this?" I asked him holding it up. He nodded so I put it in, then we setteled back onto the couch to watch and eat. As soon as I was done with my pizza, I excused myself saying I quickly needed togo to the bathroom.

I walked calmly 'til I was out of sight and then sprinted to the bathroom. I slammed and locked the door and ran over to the toilet. I could feel the pizza is rising in my throat and it all came out. This is my body's natural reaction. I'm bulimic and my body is so used to it now that I dont even need to shove my fingersdown my throat anymore for my supper to come up.

After I flushed the toilet and used some mouth wash, I opened the door and went back to Mir. He had a blanket with him. When he saw me, he moved up so I could sit next to him. Within the next half an hour, I was so horrified of that movie. I was in Mir's arms with my head burried in his chest. He was storikng my hair and trying to calm me down. I dont even know when the movie ended because I fell asleep like that on Mir's chest.

Seungho's POV
 

Me and the giys had just come back home from clubbing. I hope that chic that we kidnapped isnt causing too much trouble for Mir. We giggled as we opened the door and walked inside, we had had a quite a bit to drink. We started making our way to bed but when we walked pat the lounge, we stopped dead in our tracks. Mir and her was lying together asleep. He had his arms around her and her head was buried in his chest. I looked back at Cheondung. He shook his head as if he was begging me not to do anything stupid but I was beyong pissed off. I walked over to the couch and pulled her up by her hair and tossed her on the floor.