My second chance

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

When  I woke up, I was in a bed. It was a nice room. Maybe this is Dara's room. I got up and looked around, I was still in my PJs but they were quite dirty from my little forest adventure. The room was huge and it had its own bathroom. It also had its own bathroom. It also happened to be black, my favourite color.

I walked over to the closet which was filled with clothes. Yep, this is definitely Dara's room, and picked out something to wear: 

Im only a skeleton

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and spotted an mp3 doc. Music yes! I went over to it and checked the music. She had great taste. I put on GDragon - Crayon

I the shower, stripped and hopped in. I took a long hot shower allowing the water to relax my muscles and wash away my worries. After about an hour, I turned off the water and hopped out. I changed and dried my hair, putting it up with a red bpw. I'll get away soon. I have a plan, a better one.

I sat back on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking about my plan and other things. What do they want from me? Are they going to hurt me because I ran away? Whatever even if they do, I can guarentee I've had way worse.

-20 minutes later-

Cheondung's POV

I went up to my sister's room where the girl was sleeping to see if she was awake because the guys wanted to talk to mer. I unlocked the door and walked in. She was lying on her back just staring at the ceiling blasting from Dara's doc. "Hey can you come down for a sec? The guys would like to talk to you." I asked her. She turned her head so she was staring at me with a weak smile. "Sure, I'm coming now" Poor girl, she probably thought we were going to hurt her for trying to run.

Jeong Mi's POV

I got up from the bed and made my way downstairs and ti the lounge. They were all sitting there, waiting for me. "Can I help you?" I asked them with my eyebrows raised."Yeah, we just wanted to apologize for kidnapping you." Seungho said. "You see, we kinda got you confused with someone else, someone that killed my bestfriend and thats why I was so pissed. I'm so so sorry. I had no idea I had the wrong person." I just stood there thinking about what I just heard. It made sense. I sighed. "Its OK" They all truned and stared at me like I had two head or something. They probably wondering why I;m so chilled with this.

"You forgive me?" Seungho asked surprised. "yeah. I understand. Everyone makes mistakes, can I leave now?" I didnt know whaere I was planning on going to. It would have been nice to stay with these guys, but I guee I've got to go home. "No." Mir said fiercely. "Excuse me? You dont control me, I'll go homrmif I freakin' well want to." I shot back, standing my ground. "I know what your parents do to you and I'm not letting you go back" My eyes bluged to the pint where they almost popped out my head. They know! How do they know?! I think he saw my confusion face because his eyes looked down at my stomach. "We saw your stomach." he whispered softly.

Mir's POV

"I dont want to talk about it and I'm leaving in an hour" She said, she looked really hurtand turned and walked back up the stairs. I turned the guys. "Did you see how she took down G.O at the forst? How calm she was when Seungho beat her? How clever she was  to get away while we're sleeping? How she got off the bed and out of the room without me even noticing and waking up? You guys know that I'm an extremely light sleeper." "Whats your point?" Joon asked curios. "I get where you're coming from." Seungho said suddenly. "You're saying that maybe she could be asset to our gang." "That's a great idea!" Thunder squeled jumping up and down. "All she need is a bit training and she'll be one ofthe best."

Jeong Mi's POV

I didnt actually go to my room, instead I sat on the top of the stairs listening to what the guys had to say. What gang? I got up and walked downstairs, none of them had noticed me yet. "I can teach her to use firearm" Joon said. "I already know how to use a firearm" They all jumped when I spoke, I judt laughed at them. "I might consider being part of the gang if you cre to tell me what this is all about." I said calmly standing in front of them. "Ok. Take a seat. How do I explain this? Ok, well, we're one of the most high powered gangs in this area. We basically take out any gangs that are causing trouble or being stupid, say if they're killing children or killing random people. We get all our hits from other gangs or from the police. We dont hurt innocent people, unless we make a huge mess up like we did to you and we do NOT do dirty jobs. We would look it if you joined us. We could use someone like you on our sideand I need some time to make it up to you. You know for kidnapping you and hurting you.. I'm really sorry about that." Seungho said, looked at me hopefully.

 

"So when can I start?"