Epic of water fight.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

"Thanks guys" I said lying on the couch sokaing wet. The guys, and CL had come into the lounge dripping thinking ot would be so funny to drench me head to toeas with water guns. Me and Mir had been sitting on the couch together just talking and speing time with each other. "Are there anymore water guns?" I asked Mir. "Yep. We have a HUGE collection in the pool house." Great. A grin spread across my face and they all looked at me weirdly. "Should we be scared because she looked pretty creepy at the moment?" Joon said laughing. "Yeah. You should be. I challenged you a water fight. Every man and woman for himself and herself" I smile. Let the games begin

-20 Mintes later- 

I snuk around the side of the house in search of CL and Mir. we were the only three left standing. I looked aroud me, the light was shining  through the forest trees making strips of light. Where are they? I scanned my eyes through the forest and then I felt a hand over my mouth. I got a huge fright and did ninja moves to get away. I burst out laughing when I saw it was justMir. he gave me a warm smile.

I took a step closer to him and then blasted my water gun on him "Not cool!" He said with a grin. "All's fair in love and war" I retoted smiling. He stepped closer to me and my back hit against the wall. He put his hands on either side of my head caging me in.

"So, it would see," He whispered in my ear then brought his lips down to mine. My hands tangled in his hair and I pulled him closer. He gave me butterflies in my tummt and made my head spon. He was intoxicating me.  He smiled into the kiss and pressed me closer to the wall one hand in the wall and one on the side of my face, his thumb my cheel. It was the perfect moment.

CL's POV

I was running around looking for Mir and Jeong Mi when I saw them hooking up by the wall. A gri tugged at my lips and I lifted my water gun and balsted at them. They screamed and jumped apart. The others came running to see what they had screamed. When they saw me laughing and them soaked, they also burst out laughing. "Game over~!" I sang.

Jeong Mi's POV

After our little water fight, we all wentin and took a hot shower and got dressed, 

Banman loves you
We all went and chilled out in the lounge. I was sitting in Mir's lap and CL was sitting, very close, next to Seungho. Ithink she likes him/ "So,,, are you guys like a thing?"Cheondung asked smiling at me and Mir. "Yep. She's all mine" He said cuddling into me. Everyone awwwwed.
 
"JEONG MI!!!!" CL shouted at me smiling widely. "Yeah?" I asked smiling confues back at her. "I have an excellent idea. You know since you're sorta like a new person, let's change our hair color. I'll also change mine." She said excitedly. I thought about it. Having new colored hair will be like turning me into a different, happier, healthier person. "Sure" I said smiling. She let out a yelp of excitement and grabbed my hand. "Ok boys! See ya later"
 
-15 minutes later-
 
We pulled up to the mall on my bike. Yeah I have bike, the boys taught me how to ride and bought it for me as a present.
 
We got off the bike and she turned to me. We got to the pharmacy store and went to the hair care section. "What colour are you going?" She asked me. I browse through the hair dye till I found the colour I wanted and picked it up. "Orange" I said smiling like a fool. "It'll sure look good on you" She said. "What colour are you doing yours?" I asked her she pulled out a box of brown dye and white highlight. I beamed. "Wow"
 
 
After paying the dye at the counter, we went straight to the bathroom and did our hair there. When we were done, it looked awesome. "DUDE! I told you. you'll look fancy amazing in that colour! CL shrieked. "Thanks. Yours are way more awesome. I've never seen anyone did to their hair like your before." I shouted back at her. It really did. She looked amazing and looked like a serious badass queen. I looked in the mirror at my own hair. It looked pretty nice. We went out the bathroom and went to look around for a bit. I spotted a liquor store and grabbed CL's hand/ "Tonight's gonna be fun!" I said as I dragged her in with me. We got what we needed and then went back to the bikeand headed back home.

 

Jeong Mi's new hair
 
CL - 2NE1
CL's new hair