A rose for ever one of you

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

After we had done the kill we had come back to the house and I had gone straight down to my room to have a shower since I was covered in blood. I stepped into the shower and watched as all the blood flowed down the drain. The blood was dark at first but became lighter  and lighter as the water washed over my skin and washed away the murders blood.

After I killed him, my depression was gone. It was replaced by the feeling of triumph. I had gotten revenge for the girs that had never  had a chance to live because of him. I'd gotten my revenge for the families he had torn apart and a little revenge for the girls he would have still in future. These women, the mothers, wtill finally be able to give their daughters a proper  burial and at the end of that day that made me smile, just a little.

I got out of the shower and dried myself and put on: 

Sink me in the river at dawn

It was late afternoon and the sun was die to set soon. I walked upstairs and went looking for the guys but no one was here. Weird. I went over to the fridge to get out the water when I spotted a note on the fridge.

Jeong Mi sweetheart,

We have just quickly gone on a mission- too dangerous for you at this point.

We'll be back soon, then going to gang meet. Yes, you are coming with us.

Take care of yourself.

Love, MBLAQ

I quickly grabbed a sticky note and scribbled back to the boys that was going for a quick and I'd be back soon.I grabbed my jacket and walked out the house and into the forest. I walked through the forest 'til I found what I was looking for. White roses. I oulled my knife out, which I now always keep on me on the side of my hip and cut 21 roses out. One for each beautiful lost soul. I took the roses and walked down the lake. This is my goodbye to the girls. I may not know them but I've felt their pain. I know how it feels to have you innocence taken away and the cold sweat you get when you fear for your life. They weer just lucky that they didnt have to suffer it everyday like I had too. But I was lucky because I got to breath another day.

I crouched down by the bank and started singing Dont' Cry by Park Bom.

I slowly one by one placed each roses in the water and pushed it on. I did that until all 21 roses were scateere around the lake, it looked absolutlely beautiful. I closed my eyes and swallowed back the tears.

The sun was setting and everything was turning a shade of gold as if just for these girls. I have a new mission inlife and that is to speak of those whose voices were cut off by monsters that came and sstole them away from everything they knew. I'll avenge the girls that have no voices even if it kills me.

As I finished singing my sing to them, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I could immediately tell it was Mir, I turned around and put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around hus neck while he wrapped his arms around me protectively.  I looked up at him, giving him a sad smile. He kissed the top of my forehead and held me even tughter.

After about 10 minutes of standing there feeling so safe in Mir's arms, did he let go. "Come on." He said, taking my hand. "We have to go to a meet: I nodded my head and we started walking. I looked behind me at all the roses on the water.

Goodbye.