The stars fall down lighting up the sky

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Mir's POV

"Come with me"  I said,pulling Jeong Mi's hand. She and CL had come home about 2 hours ago and we had all been chilling around the house. The sun was about to set and I wanted to watch it with her. God, she looks beautiful with orange hair. When they had come home, we hadnt even recognized them because they looked completely different but it really suited them. I grabbed a blanket on the way outside and we went sit on the grass on the lawn. We sat down side by side and I put the blanket over us.She lay her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. We fit together just like 2 missing puzzle. I loved how we could just sit there in complete silence and be so comfortable with each other. She's only been here for a few monthsbut I'm madly in love with her and its driving me crazy. The view was amazing because the house was on a huge hill, kinda cliff, over-looking the city. We watched how the sun went down and the sky turned it colour. The stars started twinkling with happiness and that made me smile. "Not nearly as beautiful as you" I smiled at her.

She turned her head and pressed me her soft lips to mine. I kissed her back and pulled her onto my laps. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. My hands travelled up to her hip. What the--? It felt as if she had cuts on her hips,really deep cuts. I broke the kiss and looked up her in her in the eyes. She gave me a confused smile. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "What happened to your hip?" I aske her quietly. Her smile dropped and her face went blank, her eyes were wide with fear and she had gone pale.She shook her head and closed her eyes. "Please talk to me" I said talking her hand in mine.

Jeong Mi's POV

My heart was racing and I felt sick, sick to the pit of my stomach. God, I'm so stupid. I knew Mir was going to find out I cut. Thoughts were racing through my head. Should I tell him? The truth, no lies. "Jeong Mi, please." Mir said in a soft voice.I opened my eyes andlooked in his dark brown, almost black eyes. it felt as if he could see right through me and into my soul. I was so scared that if I told him he wouldnt love me anymore because I;m a monster. I roke eye contact and looked towards the ground. He's going to hate me. I swallowed back  the tears that were threatening to invade and stared at the ground. "Jeong Mi, can you tell me. I promise, I wont leave" He said as he put his finger under my chin and made me look up at him. I have to tell him. 

I took in a deep breathe and told him everything, I was shaking badly and my voice sounded like it was going to break any second. He just sat there and listened to my entire story, He flinched when I told her about my mom and stepdad what they've done to me. I took in another deep brethe and told him about the bulimia and cutting. He looked like he had been stabbed, his face showed pain and hurt. I expected him to get up and walked away, to finally realise I'm actually not worth his time but instead, he pulled me towards him. I buried my face in his chest as he my haor and let my tears that I'd been holding back for so long flow.

Mir's POV

"I'm so sorry" I whispered over and over into her haor. She had stoppped shaking but I could still feel her tears soaking my short. It hurts me to see her cry."You can leave if you want to" She whispered into my shirt. " What?! "What, why would I do that?" I aske her appalled. I would never leave her, especially not at a time like this. She detached herself from me and looked me in the eyes. "Because myscars, they make me ugly" She was being deadly serious and her eyes looked as if she had no hope left. How can she think that? "Jeong mi, none of your scars will ever make me love you less. You're beautiful. So beautiful. Dont ever think you arent." She looked shocked. "You really mean that?" She scampered out, her eyes had their hope back. "Yes" I said.

-15 minutes later- 

We were lying in our back on the blanket staring up the stars and cracking jokes. She suddenly gasped and jumped up. I staredat her strangely as she held her hand out to me. "Get up" She wined like a little child. I laughed because it was adorable. "And why would I want to do that?" I asked her,a smile playing on my lip.  "Because I have a surprise for everyome , now go dressed in your jammies" I burst out laughing. "Did you just say jammies?" I asked her grinning.

Seungho's POV

Mir nad jeong Mi had come back in the house and Jeong Mi instructed us all to get into our 'jammies' else we wouldnt get our surprise. We were all pretty curious as to what it was so we all went and got dressed into our 'jammis' as she calls it and waited in the lounge for her and CL. They came up the stiars 10 minutes later. 

H M pajamas
 
                                                  JEONG MI'S JAMMIE 
 
Sin título #33
 
CL'S JAMMIE
 
 
 

Oh my god, I never seen CL this amazing. She flashed me a smile. I might like her , just a tiny bit. Jeong had a packet wit her but we couldnt tell what was in it. "Ah. great to see you guys dressed for the occassion , you may now recieve your rewards." She walked over the table and oulled out the bottle  from the bag, alcohol bottles. They were loud cries of happiness from all the guys. My face broke into a huge grin. Jeong mi was hust the best. She grinned at us. "So...... where do you keep your shot glasses?"

-2 hours later-

Jeong Mi's POV

"Ahhh." I said as I bumped into somone on the hall. It was too dark to see who,,,"Hey cutie" Mir. I knew his voice. "HI" I giggled. i must admit we were all pretty jacked up at this point and it was pretty fun. "Hey hey, you cant laugh at me" Mir giggled. "Or what?"  I said sticking my tongue out. "Or this" Mir said leaning in to kiss me. "Gotta catch me first!" I yelled as I stumbled down the hall and into the lounge. I spotted Joon and hid behind him. Mir came through the door and looked around the lounge, when he spotted  me, he grinned. "No! Joon, protect me!" I whispered to Joon.

Joon stuch his hand out and stopped Mir from coming closer. "Thou shalt pass" He said in a deep shakespearean voice. I burst  out laughing and felt to the floor holding my sides. Just then, Cheondung walked through the door wearing a pair of CL's underwear over his clothes. I dont think I've ever laughed that hard. everyine was almost crying from laughing,

I finaally stopped laughing . I didnt think it could possibly get any weirder but the again, I've been wrong before. G.O came through the other door, connectiong to the kitchen, on his knees. "uh. G.O. what are you doing?" I asked with my eyebrows raised giggling. He responded by barking like a dog. "Oh god" I shouted as I burst out laughing. The room was filled with everyone's laughter. God these people are crazy drunks.

"I cant take this anymore" Mir said laughing and reached out for my hand. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. We stumbled out the lounge and to the kitchen. Aw... CL was sitting on the counter and Seungho was standing in front of her kissing her. It was adorable, they make such a cute couple. "That's so flipping cute" I shouted at them/ They broke apart and both blush madly. Mir laughed. "Jeong Mi, you cant interrupt their special moment!" He said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Nooooo!! Mirrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!" I said laughing. He was stubbing aling the house and I was scared he was going to drop me or something. He just laughed. "lets go for a swim" I could hear the smirk in his voice. He opened the door to the pool room. "Ahh no!! Bang Cheol Yeong!" I screamed his real name and he threw me in.

"Not cool!" I said pouting. I lifted my hands and splashed him. He tried to jump out the way but he was too slow.. "Alright, alright.. I'm sorry" He said in a baby voice. The poolarea was dark apart from the lights hanging on the walls from the roof. Me and CL had hung them up to make it look magical. And it did. It looked like a dream. "Cannonball!!" Mir shouted then ran and make a huge splash. I wipe the water from my face that Mir had splashed when I felt a hand by my feet. Someone pulled me down the water and Mir did it for sure. We played for a while under the water until I was out of breath. I swam back up and so did Mir.  I felt Mir's arms wrapped around me , he was singing one of my favourite song. Cinderella b UKISS. He stopped singing and I stared into his beautiful brown eyes.  "Hey" I said softly. "Hi" He said back and then kissed me, I kissed him back with all the passion I had.

 

-to be continued in sequel-