Sick little games

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

It had been a rough week. Exactly 7 days since I've found out I need to murder my own parents. The people that called me worthless over way to many times. I was sitting on my bed, painting my nails black with purple spots when Mir came downstairs. "We're leaving in 20 mintues." I didnt eve looked up. "I'll be ready" I said deadly serious. Mir came to sit next to me and wrappde his arms around me tring unsuccesfully to get through to me. I didnt move to hug him back, I couldnt. I couldnt accept any sympthy because this whole thing is my fault. If I hadnt run away, they wouldn't have hurt those innocent girls. Selfish, that's all I am. "I need to get dressed" I said standing up pushing him away and walking over to my closet. He gave me the look of sorrow befoe nodding his head and walking up stairs. He'd been trying to get me to talk to him the entire week, all the guys have but I've been feeling numb to have a conversation with anyone.

I pulled on my cloths like a zombie and I tied my hair up into a high pony tail and made my eyes really dark. I wanted to be their worst nightmare. 

You're not a hero, you're a liar
I walked up stairs and to the lounge. "Boys, come down here please." I screamed to them wherever they were in the house. They all came stomping down the sairs and took seats on the couch, looking up at me surprised and confused. I wouldnt balme them. I'd hardly been talking to anyone or smiling the entire week so they must have found it weird for me to call them together and talk to all of them at the same time.
 
I gave them alla weak smile as I looked at them. "Boys, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so comatose thhis entire week. It's not fair on you guys. It's just hard to come to grips with what's happening. So once again, I'm sorry." Thay all nodded and smiled, again I gave them a weak smile. "I'm leaving for the mission in 15 mintues. Who's coming with?" "We're all coming" Seungho said getting up. Well, OK then.
 
-45 mintues later-
 
We had arrived at my old house. There was a huge gap between the houses, that was how theygot away with all my screaming. No one have ever had heard because they weren't close enough. I told them to park the cars round the back of the house where you wouldnt be able to see it from the dtreet. It was later, about 11pm and very dark. The only lights were the street lamps. They'll be home soon. They always go out on Saturday nights and they park their cars in front of the driveway so they wont see the boys. "Ok, I'm going in. You guys wait in the car unless I call for you." I said getting out the car. "No." Mir said, grabbing my hand. "You cant go in alone." "I need to do this alone, please. I just, I need to. I dont know how to make you understand" I said pleading him with my eyes, "Fine. But we'll be in the house just in case." I scowled. "Fine."
 
I went over to the back door and pulled the key out from under the matt. Retards didnt even move the key. I insert the key and unlocked the door and stepped into the house I had cried in thousands of time. I took a deep breath and walked into the lounge. I'm not the girl that used to just sit there and take their hits anymore. This time' , I'll fight myself and the girls.
 
-15 Minutes later- 
 
Beams of light shot through the window lighting up the living room for a second. I could hear the car roaring up the driveway, coming to a stop and the doors being opened and banged closed. They're back. I was shaking. I was absolutely terrified. What if I cant do it? What if I cant save the girls and their future? What if I cant save myself? No. "Sometimes you need to be your own hero." I whispered to myself. It had been my motto for the past weel. When I still lived in this god forsaken house I used to dream about someone that would come and save me, sweep me off my feet and take me away from the pian. But you cant ruin from pain. You can only stand up and satre it in its ugly eyes. I wasnt waiting for prince charming to save me, I'm saving myself.
 
I could hear three legs shuffling weird. And someone muffled cries. They have another girl. The front door swung open revealing my 'parents' if you can evencall them that because parents are meant to love and care for you, unlike these oldies. They may look like lovely, caring parents physically. But actually, their just two faced in a quarter.
 
They looked shocked to see me at first but their faces turn into a smirk and look of triumph. "I always knew you would be back" My mom said with a terrifying smile spreading across her face and hard twistedglint in her eyes.
 
God give me strength