Excuse me?

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

We silently walked up the driveway and entered the house, walking towards the lounge, the lights were dimmed and I saw the boys watching some cartoon. Adventure time with Finn and Jake. Perfect! I signaled to Mir and took of my shoes as not to make any sound. Mir crept into the kitchen and fetched two pans, passing them to me. I crept behind the boys and banged the pans together. They jumped into the air and screamed like little girls. It was hilarious! I was in stitches. I was laughing so hard. "Thats no funny!" G.O said laughing yelling at me. "Oh, you're gonna get it now" Cheondung said laughing as he jumped off the couch. I tried to run away but Joon grabbed me. Cheondung walked towards me with a grin spread across his face. He then precide to tickle me 'til I was screaming with laughter. By that stage everyone was in fits laughing. "ok, OK enough" I pleaded still laughing. Cheondung finally stopped and helped me get up. "Come on, we have a surprise for you" Seungho said. Joon came up behind me with a blind fold and put ot over my eyes. "Really guys, is this necessary?" I asked. "Yep" G.O declared. I felt myself being picked up and carried somewhere.

I got set back on my feet and the blindfold was removed. I looked arounf. I was in the basement, I looked at my new room in awe. It was amazing! I didnt know how to thank them. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide trying to take it all in. "You like it?" Cheindung asked. "Like it? I love it! Thank you a billion! This is amazing!" I whispered happily. "I'm glad you like it. We wanted to make it special just for you" Cheindung said smiling. "Thank you so much" I whispered and gave them all a big fat hg. I went and looked arond at everything. It was really stunning. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I really didnt deserve it.

After checking out my epic new room, I went upstairs to grab a glass of water. I got a glass and then went to the fridge and poured some ice water in it. I closed the door and turned around and got a bit of a fright. "Hi Jiyeon" I said calmly. "Listen here little dweeb. You better stay away from my boys" She said angrily. "Or what?" I said laughing while sipping my water, Pathetic. "Or you'll be sorry" she said growling. "Woah. I'm so scared" I replied sarcastically. "You're just a cheap little junk that nobody loves!" :The boys seem to love me" I shot back. "Ha! No ways! They just feel sorry for you!" Ouch. That hurts. My smile dropped and she smirked. "They would never love someone like you. You're worthless" "Excuse me?" I growled, bearing my teeth. I was pissed.How dare she called me that. "You heard me. You're worthless" She laughed. That was it. I narrowed my eyes at her and stepped towards with my fist clenched. Fear flashed in her eyes as she realised I was about to beat the hole out of her. 

She turned to run but I threw her on the floor hard. "You worthless!" She shouted and leaped for me. But I easily dodge and spun around to punch her in the guts. She doubled over but quickly regained her composure and launched herself at me again. Again, I dodge. I grabbed the back of her head and slammed her face in the counter. I hearda sickening crack. Good. I broke her nose. She screamed out in pain. "Dont you ever say that to me again." I whispered/ growled at her. "Jeong Mi! What in the world are you doing?!" Mir screamed at me standing in the doorway, with the other guys behind him. Mir looked uber pissed off but the guys looked rather amused.

"She was syaing that-" "No! I dont even want to hear it!" Mir said puching past me. "But she-" "Get out!" Mir shouted at me and heloed Jiyeon up. She looked like living dead. Her clothes were all bloodied because of her nose, her hair was a mess and the face was bruised from when I threw her on the floor."Whatever" I sighed and exited the room. I went and sat on the couch and the TV and started watching cartoons. The rest of the guys all came and sat with me. It was dead quiet. I could hear Mir hushing her and walking her to the door. The door slammed closed. He's probably taking her to the hospital. Maybe she can get her face fixed at the same time.

All the guys turned and stared at me "What?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "That was amazing!" Joon yelled. "Thank god you punch her. She was really getting on my nerves" Seungho said laughing slightly. "Dude! I love you so much right now!" Cheondung beamed. "She deserved it" G.O added. We all just laughed about it and watched cartoons untul we could hardly keep our eyes open. I said good night to the guys and headed downstairs to my epic new room.

Mir probably hates me now.