My fault

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

When we got back to the house, we made our way to the lounge where all the guys were sitting around looking very bored. When they looked up and saw us, they all broke into smiles. "Thank god you're bacl. The fight were as interesting as a dead fish!" Joon exclaimed laughing. "Hurtful" Cheondung shouted at him and pretended to cry and G.O and Seungho threw all their pillows at him. "OK. I give up. I'm sorry!" Joon yelled with his hands in the air as if surrending. "Better be" G.O mumbled, Mir and I just stood there laughing at the boys. Suddenly, they all got serious and Seungho turned to me. "We have to go to a gang meeting soon and you're coming with us because you're now officially part of the gang. You need to get change into something fancy" Seungho said smiling at me. "Sure. OK" I said as I turned and skipped downstairs to my room. I witched on my straightener and pick out some clothes. While I was waiting for it to heat up, I did my make-up and put on my clothes. By the time I had done, the straightener was hot and ready to be used. I straightened my hair and looked in the mirror. Meh.

Fannnncy

 

Joon's POV

We were all waiting upstairs in the lounge waiting for Jeong Mi. The guys were talking about her hit. "Man she was amazing today. She's definitely neutral!" Seungho said proudly. "How did you get the names from that guy? So many people have tried threatened but he never gives up?"G.O asked shaking his head. Seungho smirked. "She tortured him 'til he gave it up." We all went wide eyed. I didnt know she had it in her. She's stronger than I thought.  "Jeong MI? Like Jeong Mi?" Cheondung asked confused. "Yebo yes" Seungho replied. "Woah, girl's guts" Mir said laughing slightly. "Yeah!" I said and we all laughed happily.

Mir's POV

Jeong Mi came up the stairs and we all turned to look at her. Holy schmeow. She looked amazing, she smiled at all of us with that cute adorable perfect smile of hers. "Ready to go?" She asked. We all nodded our heads "Yep. Come, let's go" I said and grabbed her hand and pulled her outside with me. Me, G.O and Joon in my car and Seungho, Cheondung and JeongMi in Seungho's. I had arranged with Seungho to meet him here. I just had to pick up someone on the way.

Jeong Mi's POV

The car ride there was absolutely hilarious. We ended up balsting PSY Gangnam Style and screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs with all the windows down.

We got extremelydodgy looks but that just made it even funnier, When we got there, I got out the car and looked around. This place was nice, very fancy. Cheondung and Seungho got out and walked on either side of me into the restaurant. We walked over to a table with five guys sitting down. They all gotup when they saw us and did the man hug with Seungho and Cheondung. then they all turned to me. "And you are?" One of them with the horse face said. Well, not really a horse face but his face is long. "I'm Jeong Mi" I said standing my ground. "Nice to meet you Jeong Mi, I'm Kim Hyun Joong and I'm the leader." He said smiling at me. I shook his hands and turned to the rest of the guys. "Kim Kyu Jong" "Park Jung Min" "Heo Young Saeng" "Kim Hyung Jun" they all said. I smiled and nodded at all of them. We all sat down in the booth. I was sitting between Cheondung and YoungSaeng. 

-10 minutes later-

I wonder what's taking the other guys so long. We were all laughing and had a good time. These guys were actually pretty funny. They were one ofour allied gangs. "Then she opened it and it squirted everywhere! Like in her hair andeverything" HyungJun said waving his arms like a retard. He was telling a story about some chic with expired juice or something. "Thats what she said" popped out my mouth and everyone burst out laughing, for the second time tonight, we got disapproving stares so we tried to keep it down hold the laughter in but I wasnt wokring well. At the moment, Joon, G.O and Mir came through the door with,,,,,

JiYeon.

What the zip is she doing here? She and Mir came in holdinghands and sat down at the table in the seats across from me. Joon and G.O took seats at the two heads of the table. The laughter had died and she was death glaring me. I took in her face, her face was badly bruised and she tried to cover it up with base but you could still see it. It looked really bad. I tried so hard not to laugh but I couldnt hold it in and it came out. I quickly put my hand over my mouth. Everyone else burst out laughing and she got upset and stormed out. Mir shot me a glare and ran out after her. What is wrong with him? He keeps on acting like he's damn interested, but as soon as that dog, Jiyeon comes on scene, it's like he doesnt even know me or whatever I doo pisses him off. He seriously need to get his potty together. "Oh my pickles. That was so bad. I didnt even mean to laugh." The guys were still laughing and G.O high fived me. "Wait wait, did you do that?" Jung Min asked turning to me wide eyed. "Yup" Cheondung said proud and messed up my hair. "Not cool, Cheondung, not cool" I said laughing and fixed my hair.

Cheondung's POV

Mir and Jiyeon came back within the next 10 minutes. We all ordered our food. "Ok guys. down to biz now" HyunJoong said to us. "Your next target is a couple that are goiong around and torturing girls all around age of 16-22" HyunJoong said passing around a paper with our mission on it. "Have they got preferences?" Seungho asked looking at the paper and then passing it on. "They seem to go for petite girls like young adults" HyunJoong said.  "That sounds like you, Jeong Mi" Joon said turning to her. "Hmmm" She replied with a frown on her face, "They're very dangerous and need to be stopped. Youguys aer the best and we need one of you to do the hit" KyuJong passed me the paper and I scanned through it. God, thesepeople were monster. I passed on the sheet to JeongMi and I swear I saw her eyes widened.

JeongMi's POV

"I'll do it" I spoke up. "Are you sure? I can do it" Seungho asked with raised eyebrows. "No. I want to do it. It's all my fault anyways." I said in a quiet voice staring them all in their eyes. "How on earth could this be your fault?" G.O asked looking highy; confused.

"Coz they're my parents."


From left: Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Hyun Joon, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong = SS501 (my ultimate favourite kpop goup) :D

 

Park Ji Yeon (I'm sorry. For the one who dont know who Jiyeon is,, here she is... She's the member of T-Ara. And I'm sorry for making her like a in this story. It's not like I dont like her.. It's just that I dont know who I want to put as Jeong Mi's opponent. So, her name accidentally popped out in my head.)