Life is just like a ride

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

We were flying trough the street on Mir's bike, the sun had set and it was dark, the city light twinkled all around me and it felt as of I was in a fairy tale. When we arrived at the carnival, it was really busy, swarming with people, packed full of rides, games and prizes in every direction. It was like a beautiful world of color. It was absolutely breathe taking and I was smiling form ear to ear.

Mir's POV

I look down at Jeong Mi smiling. She's pretty short compared to me but thats just make her even more adorable. Gah stop thinking about her like that. You have a girlfriend. She looked up at me and flashed a breathe-taking smile. God she's perfect. All thoughts of Jiyeon were forgotten when it came to Jeong Mi. "OH MY PLUM! SPINNY THINGY!" She shouted hopping up and down pointing to a ride. " Wanna ride it?" I asked laughing slightly at her. I dont know why but for some reason it makes me happy to see her happy. "yesyesyesyesyes!" She said taking my hand and dragging me with her to the ticket booth. I swear when she grabbed my hand, electricity shot through my body. I think I might be going crazy.

Jeong Mi's POV

"Two tickets please" Mir asked to the gurl behind the counter. "Sure." She said grabbing the tickets as Mir handed her the money. "You guys are a cute couple" She said smiling at us. I could feel a blush creeping up my cheek. I was about to respond saying that we werent a couple when Mir smiled "Thanks" he said and grabbed my hand, gently pulling me towards the spinny wheel thing that looked EPIC.

-3 hours later-

We had gone on about 20 rides and played about 50 games. Tonight had been so much, every time Mir smiles at me, I fall a bit harder for him. I feel like such an idiot because I know he will never love someone like me and already had Jiyeon but it feels so right when I'm with him. "Jeong Mi, Jeong Mi, Jeong MIiiiiii!!!!" "Whaaaaat?!" I said snapping back to reality and looking around me. We were sitting on a bench in the middle middle of the carnival. "Gezz, I've been calling you for like 2 minutes" Mir said laughing. "What were you thinking so hard?" "Nothing" I said quickly, sticking my tongue out at him. He came closer and then bit it. "Ow! Dude! What the plum?" I shouted laughing. "Great. Now my tongue hurts!" "Sowy" Mir replied batting his eyelids. "Lies!" I shouted back at him narrowing my eyes, trying hard not to laugh. "I would never" Mir gasped shaking his head. We both looked at each other and couldnt hold it any longer. We burst out  laughing, earning weird stares from passersby. "Hey, want some candy floss?" Mir asked standing up and offering me his hand. "Yes please." I replied happily as I stood up. Candy floss is my fav food. Its also one of the few foods that I wouldnt throw up later.

Me and Mir went and bought a huge packet of ranbow candyfloss. "Come with me" He said taking my hand and leading me up to the top of a hill, we sat down on the grass staring at the beautiful city lights. As we ate our candyfloss, we just sat there and talked. It was really nice. I was quite cold and I was shivering a little. Mir took of his jacket and put ot over my shoulder. I smiled up at him. I spotted out of the corner of my eye. I'm out of candyfloss. I  take a handful of Mir's candyfloss and popped it in my mouth, grinning at him. "Not cool! I wanted some" he wined at me. I just laughed.. "too bad, you snooze, you lose" "Oh I still plan on getting it" Mir said grinning. "Oh really, and how do you plan on doing that?" I asked sceptically, still laughing. "Like this" He said as he leaned in and kissed me. Oh my glob. I seriously hate all that cliche' poop but it felt like firewirks were being set off in my body and he was the only thing mattered in that moment. I had had a few kisses over the past years but never in my life had it ever been this amazing.

After a while, Mir pulled back and put his forhead to mine and staring into my eyes. "You're like a miracle to me" He whisperes. I didnt believe that at all but I wasnt going to ruin that moment so Ijust smiled and kissed his nose. He pulled me into his lap and I rested my head against his chest and we looked up at the stars. I tilted my head and smiled at him, he smiled back down at me and kissed the top of my head.

We just sat like that, together in beautiful silence for about 20 minutes. It was pure bliss. Mir pulled out his phone and checked at the time. "We better get going, love" He said gently. We got up and started walking back towards the parking lot hand in hand. This is probably just a once off thing. I'm just the back up. he already has Jiyeon. I though as I put on my helmet and jumped on the back of his bike.