Our scars remind us that the past is real

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Cheondung/ Tunder's POV

We were all just sitting around the kitchen trying to decide what to do with her, send her home? Maybe, but she might go to the police. Mit came bursting through the door, he looked like he had seen a ghost. "Guys. Come. Quick." He choked outand ran back up stairs. We all jumped and followed him. I was the first to walk into the room and what I saw brought me to my knees.

G.O's POV

Weall walked into Mir's room to see the girl lying on his bed, he had pulled up her shirt and exposed her stomach. I felt my eyes prickle a bit. Her stomach filled with scars, cuts and bruises. Right in the middle of her stomach was the worst. It looked as if it had burned into her skin.

Seungho's POV

I looked down at the girl lying on th ebed, the girl that wasnt Hyuna. This was the innocent girl we had kidnapped and I had beaten for no reason. I felt terrible as if I was a monster. I stared at her stomach. It was bleeding a bit because one pher many cuts reopened when I punched her.

Joon's POV

I looked at her and then the guys.Mir looked like he had just watched someone died. Cheondung was on his knees just staring straight in front of him. G.O actually looked concern and Seungho looked like he wanted to commit suicide. "Guys" I whispered. They all turned and looked at me. "We cant send her home."