I'll be OK,just not right now.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

They had a girl with them, she looked absolutely terrified but unharmed, they must have just got her. "Welcome back" My half american step-dad, Rick said grinning sadistacally "Thanks, much appreciated" I replied completely sarcastic. The girl was looking from them to me with wide yet calm eyes. She does well under pressure. She was really pretty, dirty blonde hair with deep brown eyes. "Now if you dint mind this girl is coming with me" I said extending my hand out towards her. "Oh no, she's not. She's not going anywhere and neither you" My mom said pulling her back as she too a step towards me. "You have me, you dont need her anymore. I'm home so let go of her. To where she belongs" I replied in a steady voice.

My mom and Rick looked at eadh other as if silently communicating. The girl was staring at me with confused eyes. "I'll get you out of here. I promise." I mouthed her. She looked at me and nodded and cracked a tiny smile. My mom sighed. "You're right. You're home, this time for good" She smirked. Rick let go of the girl and pushed her towards me. She ran to me and I pulled her to my side, protecting her.

My breath was making clouds in the air because it was cold in this house. "Go outthe back door. There are boys in a SUV. Go to them and tell Jeong Mi sent you. You'll be safe with them" I whispered quickly. "I'm not leaving after you saved me. No way" She said fiercely. My eyebrow hot up. Girls got guts. I grinned at her and then turned back to my parents.

"Mom what happened? You used to be the most amazing, caring mom ever and then, after dad died, you just became a monster" I said to her, my eyes were getting shiny but I refused to cry. Not weak anymore. I turned to Rick "And you. What the hey hey gives you the right to go around and beating girls?!" I screamed at him

They glared at me. "What happened was I realised what a loser your dad was and what a messed up you are" My mom said narrowing her eyes at me. " I wouldnt have touched you if you hadnt been such a ." Rick said gving me a disapproving look. What the??? "JJ Flip! What the zip?! I was never a and dont you dare to talk bad about my father. He was respectable unlike you two!"

My mom's face broke out into a grin as she pinpointed my weak spot. She took a step forward along with Rick. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at them. "Dont you daare to step any closer" I growled at them. They looked surprised but that didnt stop them.

Rick tackled me for me and somehow managed to knock my gun across the room. Dang it. We were both on the floor after he tackled me and I quickly scrambled to get up and grab my gun but he grabbed my foot pulling me down to the floor again with a bang.

I looked around the room for weapon and saw the girl and my mom fightting. She's actually surprisingly enough a great fighter. y mom was throwing punch and she was dodging, she pulled back her arm and extended her fist into my moms face. I almost started laughing as my mom let out a piercing shriek before trying to attack her again.

The I remember I still had my knife on me. I flipped over and lunged for Rick. I jumped on top of him and began pulverising his face. He's strong but I'm fast. He did get a few punches in which I'll see the evidence tomorrow but I'm not concerened  about that at the moment. He got a sudden bust of strength and threw me off him. We scrambled our feet and as he jumped forward to tackled me again,  I pulled out my knife. 

He didnt see it so the next second we were covered in blood. He let out a howl before falling to the floor holding his stomach. Blood was pouring out and my knife was still there. I bent down and pulled it and he let out a tortured scream. "Now you know how I felt" I said as I plunged the knife into him again this time ending it for good. He stared into my eyes as his eyes grew dark with pure hatred. "You deserve to die. Not me!" He managed to mumble it out loud from his lips dripping with blood before he took his last breathe.

One one. one to go. I looked to where the girl and my mom were still fighting. My mom had a knife in her hand and was swiping at the girl The girl had a few cuts already was bleeding badly. I need to save her. I ran over to where my gunwas and picked it up. Bang Bang bang. I watched my mom fell to the ground lifeless. I looked at the girl and give her one last weak smile before I feel to the floor. Not unconcious, just numb.


The dirty blonde girl that Jeong Mi saved issssssss........................................................

 

TADA!!!!!!!!! CL FROM 2NE1! MY NUMBER 1 FAVOURITE GAL GROUP OF ALL S.KOREA! :DDD