I need to feel something,anything.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I woke up and stretched. God, I love my room. It was perfect. The memories of what happened yesterday come flooding back and I smiled. Just a little, remembering her scream as I broke her already fake nose. She deserved it.I got out of bed and pulled on my slippers: 

It makes me wonder
 
I brushed my teeth and ran my hand through my hair before making my way upstairs. I skippe upstairs, to the kitchen and started making myself a cup of tea. I was sitting by the counter waiting for the ketle to boil while Mir and Cheondung entered laughing. Mir immediately stopped laughing and gave me the death glare while Cheondung gave me a sympathic smile. The kettle clicked and I got up anf filled my cup. "What are you doing here?" Mir growled at me. Now I'm way pissed off. He's taking her side and he doesnt even know mine. "I'm making a cup of ter if that's OK with you." I snapped back. He stomped over to the fridge and pulled some milk for his cereal while Cheindung came and stood next to me leaning against the counter, taking a bit of an apple.
 
Cheondung's POV
 
Jeong Mi stirred her tea and took a sip, she turned to me and flashed a smile and gave me a hug. "How you doing?" I asked her. I could tell she was pissed off about the Jiyeon thing. I mean, Mir didnt even give her a chance to explain. I was curious to know why she actually did dot it. Jeong Mi wouldnt do something like that without a good reason. "Why did you do it?" I asked her gantly. Mir's head snapped and he looked at her waiting for her response. She looked down at the floor like she wanted to burn a hole through it. "Because she called me worthless" She whispered and got up and walked out the room. Me and Mir looked at each other with wide eyes. Mir look like he really regretted everything being angry with her and not listening to her side of the story. We all know how she reacted to that word. Her mom and step dad called her that all the time and Jiyeon knew that so why would she call Jeong Mi that? The more I think about it, the angrier I get.
 
Jeong Mi's POV
 
I trudged downstairs and to my bathroom, I tunred on the taps in the bath filling it up and put some bath salts with it. I shut the bathroom and locked it. I felt sompletely numb. "You're worthless" Just kept repeating in my head. All the memories of what my mother and step father had done to me came rushing into my head. The and beatings. After every beating or after every , they would call me worthless, tell me I'm not good enough and that I was a mistake and a messed up. I went over to the cabinet and searched for a blade. I only cut when I'm extremely upset or I need to feel something because I feel completely numb inside, like a walking corpse and this just helps bring me back to reality. I'll just make once since I've gone. I took out one of my razors and cracked it down in the middle and popping one of the blades. I gently slid my finger over the blade testing how sharpit was. It made a thin red strips across my finger and blood started leaking out. Great it's sharp. I turned off the water and stripped out of my clothes and looked into the mirror once again. No wonder Mir believed her over me. She's not ugly. I took the blade and pressed it to my side at the top of my ribs and pulled the blade down to my hip. I bit my lip from pain. I looked in the morror. The bllod was dripping from my open cuts and turned it horzintally and cut across forst cut several times. I looked in the mirror. The blood was dripping from my open cuts and dropping to the floor making little puddles.
 
I'd lost a lot of blodd and I know in a second or two I would feel light headed but I'd be fine. I whipped my fingers in the blood and wrote something on the mirror. I got into the bath and I instantly felt relax. I could feel myself dangerously light headed but I know I'd be fine because I've done this to many times to count. I might passed out for a secong but I'll still be here breathing. Unfortunately
 
Mir's POV
 
I was tearing myself apart. I felt so bad for not listeing to Jeong Mi. I know she was abused and called worthless and her awful mother and step dad burned into her skin. That's how bad it is. I can just imagine what she's been through and how Jiyeon had said brought back her unwanted memories. I walked downstairs and stood in front of the bathroom door. I could hear the music she had on. It was 2NE1 - Ugly
 
I knocked on the door "Jeong Mi, can I speak to you?" I asked softly. "um yeah, just give me a minute" She sounded so faint, so weak. I went and sat back down on the bed and waited for her to come out.
 
Jeong Mi's POV
 
I quickly jumped out of thebath and wrapped a black towel around me. I was still bleed ing a bit but I'll be fine. I looked at the bathwater. It was stained with blood, so I quickly pulled out the plug. I switched off the music and walked out the bathroom and quickly closed the door behind me so Mir couldnt see the mess. He was sitting on the bed and he looked really stresses out. "Uh. Hi" I said quietly and sat next to him. "Look, I'm sorry I didnt listen to you. That was wrong of me and I feel  like a jerk" He said. He looked like he really meant it. "Its OK" I whispered and looked up at him. God. He's cute. He stared down into my eyesand cracked a small smile. He leaned in nd our lips touched. The kiss was pure bliss but I could feel myself slipping out of consciousness. I pulled back, closed my eyes and took a deep breathe in. "Jeong Mi? Jeong Mi?! Are you OK?" Mir asked me panicked. I nodded once before I passed out in his arms. 
 
Cheondung's POV
 
I was sitting upstairs when I heard Mir shout for me to come down. he sounded so serious so I quickly got up and headed downstairs. When I got to ther room, I took in the scene, Jeong Mi was passed out in Mir's arms and he looked worried, "What did you do, dude?" I asked worried. "Nothing. I swear. She just passed out like this" He replied looking down at her. Just then, her eyes started opening again and she looked around and laughed sheepishly. "Whoopes. Should've eaten this morning, Silly me." Thank god it was just that she hadnt eaten. I was worried she had overdosed or something.
 
Jeong Mi's POV
 
The guys stared at me and then nodded their head looking relieved. "You had me worried, silly" Cheindung said coming over and hugging me. It hurt but I wasnt about to show my pain. Mir smiled at me lovingly and whspered in my ear. "Glad you're OK" "I'll get you a glass of water" Cheondung said getting up and headed for the bathroom. "No! Wait!" I shouted as he opened the door.
 
I'm dead