Who are you

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

I woke up, I blonk trying to look around but it was completely dark. I tried to get up but I couldnt move. "Why am tied to a chair?!" I screamed out to whoever would hear me.

I heard someone shout. "Guys, she's awake." from somewhere. It sounded like it was coming from above me. Oh my grah. I'm probablu in a basement. It's really cold and my body felt stiff.

The doot opened and a light was turnede on. I blinked my eyes, adjusting to the light. I looked around me.Yeah. I was right. I'm tied to a chair in a junk basement. I looked up and saw the 5 guys standing in front of me. The guy that I was chatting with last night was among of them.

"Seriously, why am I tied to a freaking chair?!" I shouted at them. They looked taken aback, I think they expected me to be quiet and be polite. But I'm in no mood to be nice. I have a pounding headache and my body feels like I've been sitting in the same position for hours, which I probably have been.

"We had to make sure you wouldnt run away, gorgeous." One of them said as he my cheel. "Get your hand away from me of you plan on keeping it!" I growled. "Dude, you better watch out. I dont think she's your type.She doesnt seem like a " Another guy said laughing.

"No, no I'm npt." I snapped at them. "Who are you guys?"

"I'm Mir" The guy that I saw at the party last night said quietly. I narrowed my eyrs at him. He looked away.

"I'm G.O" The one that tried to touch me said. I growled. He just smirked.

"Hi. I'm Joon." The one that teased G.O 

"Thunder" The other one said. I smiled at both, Joon and Thunder. They seemed nice, they smiled back.

"And I'm Seungho. The boss. What's your name?" The serious oone said. "None of you biz.  Why the cabbage am I here and why did you guys kidnapped me?"I snapped at him.

"We cant tell you that just yet so just behave yourself and shut your big mouth and we can all get along." Seungho said.

"Well, can you at least untie me. This is hurting my back." I scold.

Seungho turned to Thunder "Untie her then take her upstairs to shower and give her some of Dara's clothes then get her to eat something and then bring her back down here."

""Who's Dara??" I asked curios.

"My sister" Thunder said.

Why isit as soon as I get away from onebad thing I always run straight into another?
Oh my grah! This stinks!