Chapter 9

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Chapter 9-

*Chaejin's POV*

It's been a while since we've been outside, and we accomplished a lot. "See you're getting the hang of it. Now you just need to practice and you'll become a pro!" he told me. I didn't know why, but I felt extremely happy. It was the first time I actually played something. It might seem stupid to others, but for me I felt touched. It was like I accomplished a life goal. "Thanks Chunji." I said and went back inside to get us some drinks.

We went back inside to warm up. Chunji carried the keyboard and went downstiars to the basement to put it back. I, on the other hand, went to my room. The movie was almost over and I didn't want to barge in. I walked voer to my desk and opened my journal. I opened up the page with my list and crossed out a few things. 

7. To learn how to cook

9. To play the piano

I was able to learn a few skills and Lin offered to each me, so I crossed that out. As for playng the piano, Chunji helped me accomplish some skills today and promised to keep on teaching me, so I crossed that one off too. I put a snowflake next to the numbers to signal which ones I accomplished. So far I have done 4 out of the 12 things on my list. There were some things that could be done easily in the up coming days.

 

We gave each other hugs and said our goodbyes. "Ahem..I'm waiting." Chunji said, keeping his arms wide open. I looked at him. "What...are you a tree or something?" I answered him back. Soojin laughed and pushed him out the door way. "See you later you dork," she told him and waved goodbye. "Bye, and you're welcome Chaejin."  he gave me a wink and left. 

I sat down on the sofa, trying to relax. Soojin sat next to me, "Ooh, what happened?" she asked, nudg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter