Chapter 31

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter (well kind of lol) and lots of POV changes in this chapter ^o^

 

Chapter 31

*Chaejin's POV*

Two whole weeks passed after our fight. I avoided him at all cost. At school, his text and calls. I refused to talk to him or see him unless he apologized. Soojin tried to get me to talk to him, but I didn't listen. I told him all the reasons to why I was mad, and I ended up getting more mad at him. 

Since it was April, deadlines were coming up. The most important one was our decision to where we wanted to go to college. For me, I was accepted to all the ones I applied for. It didn't matter where I went to, any school was good for me. The one factor that gets me to go is whether I had good finical aid to that certain school. For most of the schools, finical aid and scholarships don't cover all the cost, I still had to get loans or pay with my own cash. Some schools had better finical aid than others, so some were already out the picture. 

It was a cloudy morning but it didn't bother me much. I was walking to school with Soojin and L.Joe. Usually, Chunji would accompany us, but since our fight, he would go to school by himself. 

"So Chaejin, did you chose a school yet?" L.Joe asked. I shook my head in response, "Nope. It's so difficult to choose when you don't have a certain dream school in mind." I honestly responded. "Don't worry, whatever school you chose will be great. They'll be so lucky to have you." He said, trying to brighten my mood. 

Since we arrived at school about half an hour early Soojin and L.Joe decided to go the cafe across the street. I decided to go straight to homeroom since I wasn't in the mood for a drink. I walked into the room to find Chunji with Karin's little posse. He was smiling and laughing with them. I didn't want to be in the room by myself so I turned back around and left the room. I decided to walk around the school instead.

"Unnie!!" I heard a girl scream. I obviously knew who that voice belonged to. 

"Aiya!! And what a surprise, Changjo's with you too." I joked. The both laughed at my stupid comment. "Good morning noona, where are you going?" Changjo asked. "Just walking around I guess, wanna join me?" They both nodded their heads.

"I know you probably heard this question about a million time already, but did you chose what school you're going to?" Aiya asked. "Not yet"

"Is there any that you have in mind?" Changjo asked. "Well, there is Seoul University......oh! And there is this school in Paris that seems interesting, but I doubt that I'm gonna go there." I responded. "Why?", they both asked in unison. "Money". They both made an 'O' face. "Yeah, but it's fine. It's not like I was dying to go there anyway."

We continued to walk around for a bit, we had some time to kill and didn't want to go to homeroom yet.

 

*Soojin's POV*

We went to the cafe to get some coffee and muffins, something to eat and drink before school started. "So any luck convincing Chaejin to talk to Chunji?" L.Joe asked. I shook my head, "How about Chunji?"

"He's being stubborn. I keep telling him that he needs to man up and talk to her again. I told him that no matter how you look at it, he is in the wrong. Chaejin already told her side of the story and explained her side, and he went off and insulted her."

"And how did he respond?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee. "He got mad, saying stuff like 'bro, aren't you on my side...blah blah blah'. I guess he's a bit mad at me too and is ignoring me."

We went back to school since it was almost time for homeroom to start. "Do you think Chunji's already there?" I asked. He shook his head, "I highly doubt it, he's probably gonna get here late like he normally does." he responded. Little to our surprise there he was with Karin and her gang, laughing like one of those school girls. I scanned the room and found no trace of Chaejin. We walked towards our seats, "Yo, Chunji." L.Joe called him out. He looked over to us and we motioned him to come over. 

"Yeah, what's up?" He responded

"What's up? What are you doing with them?" I asked.

"What, I'm not allowed to talk to them?" He said with his cheeky attitude. 

"We're not saying that. It's just that usually you'd want to avoid them......" L.Joe responded back to him. Chunji didn't reply back. "Well, where is Chaejin?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "why would I know where she is."

"Well, didn't she come by?" I asked, a little annoyed with how he was acting. "I don't know and I don't care."

"Dude, what's your problem. You're acting like a douche." L.Joe said. 

"Nothing, now if you guys are done talking I'm-" before he could finish his sentence the teacher cut him off. Chaejin walked in with our teacher, along with Aiya and Changjo They were caring some things for our teacher since she was pregnant. "Thank you Aiya and Changjo, I'll call your homeroom teacher and let him now that you guys were with me," she said before they left. 

Chejin in walked over to her seat, which was next mines and L.joe's. Chunji, luckily was on the other side of the room since Karin complained about the seating arrangements months ago. At the time it was frustrating and annoying, but now it didn't seem too bad. "I was wondering where you went," I whispered to Chaejin and gave her a smile. "Don't worry, I didn't get lost." She jokingly responded. 

 

*Chunji's POV*

It was around 9 PM and I still didn't eat anything. I was looking through the fridge to find something to eat. But most of the food we had needed to be prepared and I was too lazy to do anything. So I ended up making ramen. Since I was too lazy to get a bowl I just grabbed the pot and some chopsticks and ate straight from the pot.

I was watching TV while eating. It was some random episode of Infinity Challenge that I already watched. I got a message from Chaejin, which was surprisingly unexpected. 

That school in Paris offered me a position in their culinary program....What do you think I should do?? - Chaejin

I didn't think that I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter