Chapter 15

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

*Chae-Jin's POV*

Our winter break was finally over and we had to return back to school. It's been a week since we got back and most of the kids at school had to prepare for a major test. Some of them already took it and some will have to take it in summer. I was one of the students that had to take it in the summer. Everyone I knew had to take the test, except for Chunji. He already took it. 

That gave me 4 days to stay home and not attend school. It was only the second day staying in and I didn't do anything productive. Soojin's at school and the couple are out on vacation. This was the last time they only had with each other until they get married and get ready with their family.

It was about 1 in the afternoon. It was cloudy out and obviously chilly. Someone rang the doorbell, so I got up to check and see who it was. "Oh...Chunji. What are you doing?" I asked 

"Well hello to you too! Can I come in?" 

"O-oh...of course. My bad." I open the door a little wider to welcome him in. "So....what brings you here?" I asked him in a friendlier way. "I had nothing to do. You don't have any plans do you?" 

I didn't actually. I had nothing to do yesterday or today. And I'm guessing I won't have anything to do for the next two days as well. "No, not really. Why?" 

"Get ready. I'll take you somewhere." he blabbered out. I didn't want to annoy him with my questions so I went to my room to get dressed.

"So where are we going?" 

"You'll see." we got into his car, I never knew that he could drive. It took about 20 minutes to get there. I got out the car and in front of me was a building. It was called 'Ice Palace'. "You never went ice skating, so I'm taking you today." he dragged me into the building. We got our skates and our safety wear. 

I got up with my skates on but fell immediately. Chunji laughed and helped me back up, "Not used to them yet?" he jokingly mocked me. "It's not funny....."

We finally came to the ring. He told me to hold on the edge, while he entered the ring in first. "Now hold my hand and come in the ring," he said, holding his hand out to me. "Are you kidding me, no." 

"Come on, I brought you here to skate." He tried to grab my hand. "I don't want to." I know I'm  being stubborn, but I don't want to get hurt. "What if the ice breaks once I get in the ring."

"As if you could ever break this thing. You're a toothpick." 

"Hey what's that suppose to mean." I didn't notice it but one of my hands let go of the edge. Chunji grabbed my free hand and dragged me out. My other hand grabbed his arm while he slowly skated. "CHUNJI!! I want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter