Chapter 24

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

*Karin's POV*

There has been some rumor going around that the orphan started dating someone. Even though I didn't really believe the rumor, if she was dating someone it might have been some loser in this school. But one day I saw her walking with Chunji. They normally walk together, but this time he had his arm around her.

I walked into class and sat in my seat. Students were coming in the room one by one. The girl who normally sits next to me wasn’t here yet, so I decided to talk to the girl in front of me. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. “Yeah you need anything Karin?” she asked with her peppy voice.

“Is the orphan dating someone?” I asked.

“Who?” she replied. Her confused face was irking me but I needed answers.

“Oh, I meant…. Umm, what’s her name…? Chaerin?”

“You mean Chaejin…”

“Yeah, her. Is she dating anyone?”

“Yeah. She’s dating Chunji.”

“Oh, okay.”

She turned around and continued to do whatever she was doing.

The teacher finally arrived and class started. I was irritated all day and the annoying people in my class just made it worse. Chaejin was in my class and seeing her face irked me even more. The day seemed like it lasted forever, but it was only 55 minutes long.

After the class, we headed to lunch. I went to the table I usually sit at, with a few of my friends. “Did you hear that Chunji is dating Chaejin?” One of them said. “Can we not talk about that? Seriously, who cares?” I told them, I didn’t want to hear about it while I was eating.

“Why, are you jealous?” they teased.

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out my bag. “Like, seriously. Out of all the people in this school, he dates her!” I scoffed, “I can’t believe it.”

 

*Chaejin's POV*

Hyojin and Changmin were coming back in three days so Soojin and I decided to decorate their new house. It was the weekend and we had nothing better to do. Since they are married now and soon will have kids, they needed a home of their own. They lived in the same building apartment as us, just a floor above us. They literally had the house above us, since the family who used to live there moved out. Hyojin didn’t want to leave us. So he managed to find a home that’s close to us. 

“Changmin has everything stored in a shortage place, and since I have Hyojin’s blueprints to how everything should be set up, we can easily decorate it,” Soojin told me.

We got some delivery men to bring in the furniture for the living room and the rooms. We set up their TV set and their computers. We bought some vases and filled them with their birth flowers. Since both were born in February we got some Iris and Primroses.

“Shouldn’t it be one flower though?” Soojin asked

“Yeah, but according to Wikipedia, there is a British and US style. So I chose both.” I explained.

It took the whole day to make sure the house was clean. We finished cleaning and setting up the living room, all there was left was the other roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter