Chapter 10

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10-

*Chae-Jin's POV*

"Wake up guys. You can't sleep forever." I heard Hyojin's voice call out to us. I battered my eyes. I got up, along with Soojin. "What time is it?" she asked her sister. "Almost 11. Wake up so you guys could do something today. It would be a shame to waste your Sunday sleeping all day."

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I could feel my face all dried up from my tears. I washed up, then Soojin. "So, how was yesterday?" Changmin asked. "It was memorable but sad." I told him. For some reason Hyojin knew what I was talking about, "The past is hard to forget, but that can't stop you from living a perfect future. It's ok Chaejin, we'll always be here."

 

"So did you guys chose a date yet?" Soojin asked them. "Somewhere in January, I'm guessing."

"Wait! Chaejin's birthday is coming up too." Changmin pointed out. I almost forgot. It was on New Years Day. "Ahh...I almost forgot about it..."

"We need to celebrate! Time to plan for the party!" Hyojin exclaimed. "But it's in two weeks, you don't need to plan it that early..."

"What kind of nonsense is that. It has to be the best birthday! Oh, and we need to prepare for Christmas as well!" 

 

After breakfast, we went out to get some groceries. "What do you like Chae?" Soojin asked. "I'm not really sure..." I told her. "Well if you think of something, then tell me."

We were at the market to get food. "So for Christmas do you guys get a tree?" I asked. "Of course. We always do!" I smiled at her. We came back home and found a tree in the living room. "We went to get a tree guys. We have the deco from last year, but I want to get new ones. Chaejin should chose the new ones. Lets go after lunch, ok?" Hyojin told us, well more like commanded us. She cooked us some noodles and beef.

"Chaejin don't buy us anything for Christmas." they told me. I looked up shocked, "Why? But I want to..." I told them. "You don't need to, because you're already a present to us." Changmin explained. "But I want to....If I can't buy you a gift and you can't either, because you guys are already my gift."

"That's nonsense. I'll tell you what, you can make us something instead of buying it. Sounds fair enough?" Hyojin suggested. It didn't seem like a bad idea, so I agreed with it. Once we were done eating we headed out to buy some decor for the tree. We picked out some lights. "Chae, chose some ornaments." Soojin insisted. I looked around and I found some that interested me. Snowflake ornaments and macaroon ornaments.

Hyojin with her motherly instincts came up to me, "You like these ones huh? Min lets buy these ones."

"How did you know?" I asked. "It's just my thing." she jokingly told me and winked. We purchased our stuff and left. When we got home we warmed up by drinking hot chocolate. "Should we start decorating?" Changmin asked.

We all got up and made the plain tree into something beautiful. Even without the lights shining, it's sparkled and brighten up the living room. "All we got to do it put up the star." Soojin said. Changmin took something the bag and handed it to me. "This year, instead of putting up a star we're putting up a snowflake. It seems like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter