Chapter 12

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12- Chae's Day part.1

*Chaejin's POV*

I woke up to a loud sound. "Happy Birthday Chaejin!!" I opened my eyes and BOOM. Confetti and glitter fell all over me. The three of them were standing over my bed. "What the....." I said, laughing at their silly little act. "What's this for.....?"

"It's your birthday! Now get up and brush your teeth. I made you breakfast, which is waiting for you in the living room ." Hyojin told me. Changmin helped me up from the bed and helped wipe some glitter off my face and hair. "I think we should have left the glitter out".

I went straight to the bathroom and washed up. I took a warm shower, which got most of the glitter out from my hair. I changed into my outfit for the day. The gang was going to take me to somewhere for my birthday today as a semi gift from all of them. I head downstairs and found the three of them waiting for me near the table. There was a sign hanging from the ceiling, it read 'Happy Birthday Chaejin!' and some snowflakes dangling down as well. "Wow, this is amazing. Thank you guys for all of this."

"I'm glad you like it, even though it's not all that great." Hyojin started off, chuckling. "You should eat breakfast, you have a great day waiting for you. And plus, you look super cute today." Changmin told me, taking out a chair for me. 

I blushed a little, no one ever called me cute. "What are you guys going to do today?" I asked, stuffing a waffle in my mouth. "Well, we're just going to do some stuff to prepare for our wedding. Don't worry about us though, you have fun today." 

 

I finished my breakfast and we went outside. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked Soojin. "That's a secret.......hey look, they're coming," she said pointing to our left. I looked and didn't see them. A car came in front of us, it was a van. The door opened and I saw Aeya and Changjo hold a sign that said Happy Birthday. Some of the boys popped the confetti poppers and the rest blew party horns. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Chaejin, happy birthday to you!" they all sang. 

I couldn't help but smile. I was smiling like an idiot, and so I covered my mouth with my hand. "Thanks, guys....It means a lot to me." I said, my eyes getting a little watery. "Ok girls, get in the van so we can go to our destination," CAP told us. "You sounded like a pedo." Ljoe joked, he was in the passenger's seat. CAP punched him in the arm, "Oh shut up...."

I was sitting next to Chunji, who was on my left, and Soojin was on my right. "So noona, who was the first one to say happy birthday to you?" Ricky asked me. I was going to say Changmin but realized that it was Chunji. "Um......it was Chunji," I said, pointing my thumb to him. "Really? I thought it was Changmin? When did you say happy birthday to her?" Soojin asked Chunji. "I told her secretly," he replied back with a wink.

 

 

We were in the car for a while now. "Hyung, are we there yet?" Changjo asked. "Actually, we are." CAP responded. We were at a mountain resort. "Wow....this is amazing!" I said. "We heard that you never played in the snow, so here we are. At a resort." We went to the resort and they provided us with jackets since most of us didn't bring one. I got a pastel blue one, along with Chunji. "Ta-dah! We're matching," he said. 

We got to the front of our cabin, and I felt a cool breeze. "Wow...this is really amazing." I thought to myself. "Hey Chaejin, think fast." I turned around and got hit with a snowball. "Hey! That's so mean." I whined to Chunji. He looked worried and came towards me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter