Chapter 29

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

*Chunji's POV*

I entered the apartment and went straight to my room. I didn't have an appetite and was too lazy to get into the shower. What did I do wrong? Why was she upset?

"Yo Chunji, you in your room?" L.Joe asked

"Yeah....."

"What's up? Why are you locked up in your room? Did you have a rough day at school? Did something bad happen" He asked with a choding attitude? His constant questioning would usually annoy me, but this time it didn't. I got up and opened the door. "Actually, something did happen. Chaejin is mad at me." I told him. He looked quite surprised. I walked out of my room to the living.

"Why, what did you do?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response. On my walk back home I was thinking of multiple things that I could have done to anger her, but nothing came to mind. 

"She's been ignoring my calls and text for the past week. Our schedules have been so busy, so we weren't able to see each other as often. But today I saw her after school and went up to her. I asked her what's up, but she explodes and told me to leave her alone. She told me that I lied to her". 

L.Joe just looked at me, probably figuring out what she meant by me lying. "I don't know man, did you say anything that could have been a lie?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him, "No, not really. If I did I wouldn't be stressing out this much." 

"If you want I can ask Soo to talk to her" he suggested.

At the moment there was nothing else that I can do, and I needed to find out what I did. And having So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter