Chapter 36

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36

*NO ONE'S POV*

Today was the day that everyone was waiting for. After months and months of planning, everything came together. Chaejin looked in the mirror and took a big breath, "Okay, today is the day! Don't mess up! Everything is going to be all right!". She was looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe her eyes. The person she saw in the mirror, it didn't look like the usual Chaejin. 

"Wow, you look amazing!" Soojin said, walking in with the Lin and Aiya. "Thanks, you guys look amazing as well!" 

They sat down next to Chaejin, trying to calm her down. Today was a big day and they could tell that she was a nervous wreck. "Don't worry, everything will turn out fine!" Aiya said, holding Chaejin's hand. They were talking for a while, trying to let time fly by. The door opened to the room they were residing in. Hyojin and Changmin opened the door, "Are you ready Chaejin?" Hyojin asked. Chaejin nodded her head.

"Okay, I guess we should get things started!" Changmin said. They nodded their heads and all the girls except Chaejin left, "We'll see you in a bit!" Lin exclaimed and left the room. Changmin walked over to Chaejin and held out his hand. She grabbed his hand and got up, "Thanks again Changmin!" she told him. 

"No, thank you for giving me this honor," he said bowing. Chaejin chuckled, "Well we should be heading out soon, are you ready?" he asked. She nodded her head and linked her arms with Changmin. "I'm ready!"

 

*FLASHBACK*

*Chaejin's POV*

It's been five years since that fateful day. I was filled with mixed emotions that day, I didn't know what to do or expect or even know what to feel that day. 

"Chaejin......please be my girlfriend again."

I remember all I could do was cry at that very moment. My tears soaking up his sweater and he wouldn't let me go. He held onto me as if I was the only thing I had.Thinking back to that day always makes me smile. Moments like those made me feel a certain way. It gave me this feeling that I could never describe in words.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. It was almost 9 PM, "It's getting late........" I said to myself. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. "I swear to God, if-" 

A car honked and appeared right in front of me, "Sorry for being late, L.Joe needed me to get something," Chunji said while rolling down the window. I jokingly rolled my eyes and smiled. I walked over to his car and sat in the passenger's seat, "You're lucky I waited for you." I joked. Once I fastened my seatbelt he drove off. 

"So where are we going today?" I asked. "It's a secret," he replied with a wink. I shook my head and laughed. He was driving for awhile but we soon arrived at our destination. It was the same restaurant we went to five years ago, the one with the balcony and the one with Karin. "Don't worry, she doesn't work here anymore," he said. 

We got out the car and went into the restaurant. The waiter took us to our table, which was located on the balcony. "Wow, it's just like how it was five years ago," I said. We ordered our food and drinks and ate our dinner. It was a nice day out, not as cold despite being the first day of December. After we ate our dinner we drove off to another l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter