Chapter 8

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8-

*Chaejin's POV*

It was Saturday morning. It was around 10 o'clock when my alarm clock woke me from my slumber. It was already the 8th day into December and it was chilly. I glanced out the window to see the sun shining brightly, as if it could ever give off a dark glow. I got up from bed and followed my daily routine. 

HyoJin and Changmin were out today, probably preparing for their wedding. We already told them people were coming over, so there shouldn't be an issue. I walked over to the kitchen to eat breakfast. SooJin was sitting on the sofa, eating a bowl of cereal. "What do you want to eat Chae?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I opened the fridge to find something to eat. I saw some breakfast fruit tarts and some blueberry muffins. I grabbed one of each and went to the living room. 

"When are they coming?" I asked. "Umm... they said around lunch time. They're coming over here for lunch." She seemed a bit worried. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "I don't know if we should make something or buy something. We both can't cook but I want to make lunch. What should we do?" 

She had a point. I didn't want to buy lunch either,  I felt like cooking. It's not that we can't cook, we just can't cook well. The only things we could probably make are instant noodles and some frozen things that could get cooked on the frying pan.

"Well... we can think of something. They'll probably come around 2 so that leaves us with 4 hours left and plus we could bake something, cause I'm good with baking pastries." I told her. Soojin nodded her head in response.

 

It was around 11 when the doorbell rang. Soojin walked over to open the door. "What're you doing here Lin?" she asked surprised. I got up the sofa and went over to the door. "Hey Lin."

"Hi guys. I came here early so I can help you guys cook. I had a feeling that there might be an issue with cooking, so I'm here to help!." she replied to us cheerfully. She had some bags with her, filled with grocercies. "We can cook some burgers and pizza"

 

"You know what guys, next week you're gonna come to my house and I'll give you cooking lessons, for free!" Linma said laughing.

Cooking lasted for about 2 hours. Everything was already set and was on the table. We still had an hour left so we had to cover the food with some lids so it can stay warm. "Since we need to get some things for today, you two go out and get it, while I start baking the macaroons and and strawberry lemonade cheesecake cupcakes.

 

As soon as Soojin and Lin left, I heard the door bell ring. I went to the door to open it. In the doorway was that dorky boy again. The one who wants to be my friend, Chunji. "Cute apron. Can I come in?" I nodded my head and widen the door. "You're here by yourself? he asked. "Yeah, why'd you come early?"

"What, you don't want the around?" he asked with a dramatic gasp. I shook my head and chuckled. "Never mind, you can watch TV if you want."

"What're you doing?" he asked. "Baking."

"Where's Soojin?"

"Out with Linma shopping." He looked at me? "Shopping? Why?"

"You ask too many questions." I jokingly said. I walked back to the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter