❅ 12 White Wishes ❅

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

Chaejin always wished for a better life. But it never happened.

Will 12 white wishes help turn her life around?

 


 

Characters-
 

   

Park Chaejin

17  years old

❅ She's an orphan. Her parents died when she was 5 years old. They died on her birthday (supposedly). And ever since then, she lived in many foster homes.

❅ She is a quiet and shy girl. But once you get to know her, she can be a little sassy and upbeat. She wants to make friends that care for her and experience love.

 

    

Lee Chanhee a.k.a. Chunji

18  years old

❅ Lives with his friends, C.AP, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo.

❅ He is outgoing, caring, and protective over his loved ones. Pretty optimistic and outgoing. Can easily make friends. 

 

Park Soojin

18  years old

❅ She is the girlfriend of L.Joe! She is a bubbly girl and protective over Chaejin. Her parents abandoned her when she was 12 and when her sister was 16. She lives with her sister and her sister's boyfriend. 

 

Park Hyojin

25  years old

❅ She is the girlfriend of Changmin. She is sweet and caring. She loves taking care of others. She is like a mother to Chae-Jin and Soojin. She lives with her boyfriend and sister. They live in a big apartment. Her parents abandoned her when she was 16 and when her sister was 12.

 

Shim Changmin

26  years old

❅ He is caring, protective, and funny. He's been dating Hyojin for four years and is deeply in love with her. Views Soojin like a younger sister. 

 

❅ They are Chunji’s best friends.

L.Joe  - 18  years old

Ricky - 16  years old

C.A.P. - 19  years old

Niel - 18  years old

Changjo - 16  years old

 

Choi Karin

18  years old

❅ She is in love with Chunji. She would do anything to be with him. She hates Chaejin. 

 

 

Choi Aeyoung  (Aeya)

15  years old

❅ She is shy towards people she doesn’t really know. She is very nice and helpful. Everyone sees her as a little sister. She is the girlfriend of Changjo. Her real name is Aeyoung but they call her Aeya.

 

Lee Linma (Lin)

17  years old

❅ She is Niel’s girlfriend. She is outgoing. She is never afraid to express herself. She is very bubbly. She is very caring and nice. She would make anyone happy.

 

Foreword

 

Hey, guys, I’m back with a 3rd story.
This was supposed to be a one-shot because my sister (ayumi13) said I couldn’t write a story with Chunji, since he is not my bias in Teen Top, Changjo is 
Anyways…. It was supposed to be a one-shot, but I got hooked up on the story plot and then BOOM here I am writing this story, ^^

Poster credits goes to- pinkiepromise @ Stuck in A Daydream

Poster credit goes to- happymonkey @ invisible

Poster credit goes to-  

 

Check out my other stories~!! ^^

Click here

 

shawol_cassie
This story is officially finished :D