Chapter 14

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Chapter 14- Chae's Day part.3

*Chunji's POV*

I quickly took a shower and changed into my party clothes. I went to the living room to notify them that I was done. "Ok, so Chaejin will probably be in there for about 20 more minutes. The rest of us will leave now and change the venue, while Chunji waits here for Chae. My sister and Changmin are already there, getting things ready and what not. Once you guys are ready to go Changmin will come here and take you to the venue. Then it's party time! Oh and I got your gift Chunji, it's at the venue." Soojin explained the plan to all of us. 

They left and it was just me and Chaejin, who was in the shower. The water wasn't running for about 5 minutes and I didn't hear any movement from the bathroom. I went up to go check on her, "Chaejin, everything alright?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Umm.........kind of..." she replied back. "What is it?"

There was silence for a while. "Umm...I think I left my clothes in my bedroom," she explained to me. I didn't know why, but I found it funny. I started cracking up and I could hear her whining, "It's not funny! Stop laughing... and where are the others?"

I stopped laughing and cleared my throat, "You want me to check and see if it's in your room?" I asked. "Yes please."

"Oh, and they left already. They need to get the place reserved."

I entered her room and on her bed the clothes laid there perfectly, along with a notebook. I got the clothes and went back to the bathroom door. "I got your clothes." I told her. "Ok, now close your eyes. I'm going to open the door and take the clothes. Once I close the door, then you could open your eyes. Ok? And promise not to look." 

"Ok, ok. And I promise not to look. I'm not a ert." I reassure her. I closed my eyes, "you can open the door."

She opened the door and quickly grabbed the clothes out of my hand. She closed it back and told me to open them. "You can wait in the living room. If it's too cold in there you can go to my room, since it's hotter there."

I didn't bother going to the living room. I entered her room and sat on her bed. I grabbed the notebook that was lying there. "Chaejin's Wonderland. Is this her diary?" I opened to a random page, "12 White Wishes." 

There was a list. 12 things. I read down the list, "9. To Play the piano". The bathroom door opened and I closed the book and put it back to where I found it. She came in her room with her outfit and hair already done. "So, how does it look?" 

She looked so beautiful, stunning. I wouldn't think of a word to describe how beautiful she looked. "Woah.....it looks good. It's cute." 

"Ah....thanks. Better put a little makeup on." 

She walked over to her desk and applied her makeup. She put on a light coat of black eye shadow, some eyeliner, and a light shade of pink lipstick. She got up to put the box back and noticed something, "Oh....umm Chunji can you pass me that book?"

Is she talking about that Wonderland book? I turned around and grabbed the book, "This one?" I asked her. She nodded her head and took the book. I was going to ask her what it was, but it didn't seem like the right time. "So when do we go?" she asked me. I wasn't sure myself. 

"Let me called Soojin first." I got my phone and called her. "Soojin we're coming now," I told her. "Oh, Changmin should be there soon," she whispered to me through the phone. 

We went downstairs and waited for Changmin. "So.....what are we doing?" she asked. "Oh, well Soojin sent Changmin here to get us". We waited for another 5 minutes and he finally came. "Sorry for being late, there was someone drunk driving," he explained to us. "Oh, it's ok, good thing you're safe." <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter